The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT ideas that should be written

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Also known as DesertLily32 on FF.net
    • View Profile
Sharptooth’s child/children: How has someone other than me and another story I read not write about this?

Redclaw’s child/children: I have read some that say Sharptooth is Redclaw’s son…but how about some oc children, hmm?

Dimension Travel of a Human: I’m a big fan of the Land Before Time Retold series and I’m doing my own fanfiction with humans in it. I would personally like to see more fics with people getting to the LBT Universe by more fantasy means, like the Time Stones in LBTR. I’m not the biggest fan of science-fiction, which is what most of the larger human-fics are. I would prefer no guns, no technology and the human staying in the LBT universe for most if not all the story (Which is what I’m doing in my own fanfic)

Superpowers: I know AnthroLover has one he is writing, which is awesome. I also read at least one other that fell into that category. I would like to see a few more of these

Next Generation: The gang of five all grown up with their kids going on adventures, heck yeah!

Odd/Even Crack Parings: The most common I see on here is AliXLittlefoot, CeraXLittlefoot, and DuckXPetrie. How about a few mixed up ones. I tend to get a little irritated when I see couples of different species get together, only because they can no way create offspring let alone have any romantic interest with something so different, but I can get past this after a little bit. I’ll still end of reading the story. Anywho, I would like to see maybe a few more ShortyXAli ones and looking forward to the PteranoXEtta parings that I’m sure will show up after the newest movie comes out. I would also like to see some new ones people haven’t talked about. Maybe BronXOC after Littlefoot’s mom dies? Or a ShortyXCera?

Hybrids: I absolutely adore hybrids. Even though I don’t totally agree with the different species producing offspring, it’s still fun reading about them. I do think that most people whom have written these fics need to mixed the characters a bit better.

That Character in the Background: Have any of you thought of writing a story for any of those random characters you see in the background. Like that one ceratopsian with its two pick colored children in the beginning credits of the 10th movie.

Siblings: Littlefoot has siblings. This is another one I don’t understand why people don’t write more. When you watch the first movie, the other eggs are NOT SMASHED! They look broken and muddy, like they hatched, probably before the rainstorm. What if Cera’s sibs survived? What if Chomper had a nestmate or a younger or older sib?

Main character with an OC: They are a few of these out there, but I just feel like there isn’t enough. (CeraXOC, LittlefootXOC…)

Not their parent: You can do this with anyone, but the most obvious is Cera and Chomper. Cera is orange with green eyes while both her parents are gray with black eyes. Chomper is purple while both his parents are green. I know genes can be recessive and all, but doesn’t it make you wonder?

The Past: The best one would be seeing what happened to Spike’s parents.

JulianR94

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6968782/
I plan for the next chapter(s) in my story to include a look at Sharptooth's childhood together with his father (Red Claw), his sibling(s), and his mother, which would be OCs. ;)

I want to make this sort of a "complete the circle" to connect The Seven Hunters and Red Claw's motivations together with the original LBT Sharptooth plot.

Hope it works out, but I'm already pumped to explore this dark part. :)

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Awesome! I’ll have to get reading your story then. I’ve always skimmed over the chapters after they were posted. You’re story will be my next story to listen to once I finish re-listening to the Land Before Time Retold series. (I have an app that reads stories, so I can just listen to stories while I do stuff.)

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Awesome! I’ll have to get reading your story then. I’ve always skimmed over the chapters after they were posted. You’re story will be my next story to listen to once I finish re-listening to the Land Before Time Retold series. (I have an app that reads stories, so I can just listen to stories while I do stuff.)

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I made a story about this, though it is sci fi oriented, but it does have some fantasy thrown in. Take a look if you want.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I'm planning on writing a story where humans travel to the Land Before Time universe. There will be no technology involved; but, the humans will become friends with the herd. All I know is that no other characters from other franchises will be in this particular story.