The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 33487

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dearest Trixie,

I hope that this letter makes it to you safely. So how about a date at my house sometime? You know where to find it.

Love Twilight.

Pumpkin put the tablet back into her armored suit. "Well glad to see you got the letter and package."

She hopped onto her skiff and flew back to Sugarcube Corner where she could get some well deserved sleep.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Trixie just stood there for a moment, a rather childish looking grin upon her face as she read the letter over a few times before pulling it to her chest and letting off a little squeal.  Her horn started to glow as she grabbed the cupcakes and straight away, she had headed off, already for Twilight's place.

(Outside Twilight's place)

Before long, she had arrived and stood at the door, knocking on it and just stood there, waiting to be let in.  Although she still knew about the whole ordeal with Spike, that he still didn't exactly trust her, but for now, she just shrugged it off, since she was here to see Twilight and nopony else, not even a dragon.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.  
"Hmm...Interesting trick you did there before.  Mmmm...maybe I have a use for you yet."
She said idly, pressing her beak to Chrysalis' slit

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Have a use for me? Do I look like I would be willing to serve under somepony else, even if they aren't a pony to begin with?" Chrysalis replied back, though letting off a very light sounding murmer as she did so.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked.
"Even if that gave you access to all the life force you could handle?"
She murred teasingly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chrysalis looked at Gilda for just a moment, actually pondering what the griffon was telling her.  It was an interesting offer, that was for sure as she thought on it some more, changing her form to match that of Gilda's as she smirked away lightly "Perhaps....but then, might I ask you something about it, which is....would there be any side-effects, I suppose you might be able to put it, in doing such a thing?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned.  
"Two, really.  One, you'd be working for me and the Ravens, so you'd have to work for your meals.  Two...well, let's just say that you and I...hehe..."
She smirked and placed a soft kiss on Chrysalis' clit...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Fine" Chrysalis seemed to sneer back to Gilda light, while still remaining in Gilda's form and voice too, eyes narrowed at the real Gilda for now, though she did murmer some more as Gilda kissed her slit.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike awoke from the knocking. He grabbed his rifle and slapped a magazine into it. He decided against putting on his armor.

He opened the door and found Trixie. "Eh, Trixie, Twilight's waiting for you in the living room."

He then yawned and shut the door behind her as he put his rifle away and headed back to his room.

---------------

Pumpkin parked her skiff in the backlot of Sugarcube Corner.
Her brother, Pound was busy repairing his racing suit.

"So where were you?" he asked as he spat out the wrench in his mouth.

"Deliveries. To somepony named Pinkamena Pie."

"Pardon?" Pound asked. "Did you say 'Pinkamena Pie'?"

Pumpkin nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need some sleep."

She then trotted back into the Sugarcube Corner where she climbed up the stairs to their apartment where she could take off her armored suit, wash up and go to bed.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Took you long enough" Trixie muttered a little under her breath as she was let in, glancing at Spike as he left before she trotted off into the living room to go and see Twilight.

Once inside the living room, she spotted Twilight and trotted right over to her, putting the cupcakes down beside them and giving the other unicorn a loving nuzzle "Sorry I'm late, the show ran on for a bit, but....they all loved it" she spoke, letting off a small little giggle as she did so.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh that's all right," Twilight said as she gave Trixie a peck on the cheek. "So how's show biz?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, it's not too bad at all, I have my fans that just adore me and always seem to be willing to come back for any other shows that I put on.  I'm sure that I'm getting new fans by the second" Trixie replied back as she levitated a cupcate over to Twilight, giving her a smile.

"By the way, it's a carrot cupcake, and don't worry, they arrived today....which is when I also got your letter, which was just perfect timing....so, I shot right on over here to see my one and only favourite mare" Trixie added in as she gave off a smile to Twilight too.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight took the cupcake in her telekinetic grasp and munched it. She smiled as the flavors of vanilla, carrots and butter frosting danced across her tongue.

"So, Trixie," Twilight said with half-lidded eyes. "Got some showbiz you wanna show me?"

She then trotted off to her bedroom, her tail swaying alluringly as she did so.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You bet I do Twilight" Trixie seemed to grin back lightly as she watched Twilight trot off to her bedroom, to which Trixie followed suit, following Twilight into her bedroom.

She looked to Twilight and gave off a light smirk too "And as usual, you look just beautiful Twilight"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned up at Chrysalis.  
"Well, then...welcome to the Ravens, sexy."
She murred...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight giggled and lay on her bed. She winked at Trixie. "So care to join me?"

She giggled again. "Just don't make too much noise or Spike might panic and come in with his rifle at the ready. That dragon's too paranoid for his own good."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, you bet your cut little horn I'm joining you" Trixie giggled back as she climbed onto the bed next to Twilight before rolling right on top of her and giving her a kiss upon the lips "Too paranoid? I just think he doesn't like me...." she groaned lightly.

Though, she then kissed Twilight once again upon the lips "The other good thing right now, I don't have another show for a while, so I at least get to spend more time with my very special unicorn" she giggled and nuzzled Twilight.

Chrysalis' eyes just narrowed at Gilda for a moment "Then, if we are now on the same side, will you care to release me from these shackles?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight giggled as she returned the kiss, driving her tongue into Trixie's mouth.

She then broke the kiss and telekinetically levitated over a bottle of Canterlotian liquor. "Want some? It's from Canterlot. Just ordered it from Sugarcube Corner?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned idly.  
"Hehe...sure."
She said, reaching up and undoing the shackles...

One one of the many skyscrapers, Haru stood, looking out over the city.
"It's quiet.  Unnervingly so..."
He said quietly, then dropped to his knees and coughed.  
"Gah...not now...c'mon..."
He said weakly...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight sipped the spicy liquor and placed a foreleg around Trixie. "So you have a special somepony yet?" she said with a sensual wink.