The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 39029

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sasha slowly came to on the examining bench " err.. where am I? She murmurred.. as she tried looking around.." what happened?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Pockets," Itchy replied, revealing there was in fact one on his shirt.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Tank breathed a sigh of relief.  "You're...unique," he said.

----------

Dr Han gently set Sasha on the table, while Linda & Hawk stood on the other.  "Now let's see what's wrong with you..." the vet said, and checked her over.  It was a few minutes until Dr Han was done.  "It seems that all she has is a minor concussion.  Was she hit by anything by any chance?"

"I could think of an excuse," Hawk said under breath, even though only Linda could understand him.

Linda hushed her dog quiet, the turned to the vet.  "She fell off a high wall.  So is she alright?"

"Of course.  All she needs is some tender loving care and she'll get better in no time."

"Thanks, Doc!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I have no idea what you meant," Itchy said earnestly as he walked towards the beach.

Beller flew past the group, waving to the normal dogs from above. "Thanks again guys," the hellpup called.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sasha slowly stirred into a state of awareness on the table.. she slowly opened hger eyes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anne flew by as well, giving a wave to her daughter and her friends.

"You did well," Damien said to Annabelle, slowing down as he passed by.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ah, she's coming around now," Dr Han said.

Linda walked next to the table and pat Sasha.  "You OK, Sasha?" she asked.

----------

Tank waved back.  "You really think we saw the last of those guys?" he asked Zekiel.

"Not for a while," the angel hound replied.  "I've known these demons to be rather persistent.  At least they won't be able to amass anything as huge as earlier.  Needing assurance?"

"Yeah, pretty much..."

Charlie was starting to pace a bit.  "It doesn't take THAT long for a checkup, right?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
where am I? sasha muttered. ' my head is killing me.. she grioaned as her vision slowly returned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anne had grabbed some hot dogs for a snack for her family...behind the store owner's back, of course.

~~~~~~~~

David was happy to see Sasha come to. "You're ok," he smiled to his dog.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"She'll be fine," Dr Han said.  "As I said to Linda here, that this girl will need plenty of rest and care.  She's free to go at anytime."

"Thanks, Dr Han!" Linda replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sasha slowly got off the table " Lets go home.. I need a nice long nap " sasha said walking shakily out of the room.. and headed over to David " you ok david?' she asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I am," the boy nodded, "and I'm happy to see you're ok, Sasha."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Beller ate the hotdogs he was provided, and looked down on the city. "Not as warm as home, but nice," the hellpup commented.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Thanks, Dr Han!" Linda said as she was guided by Hawk towards the door.

"Anytime!" Dr Han replied cheerfully.

----------

Charlie & Zekiel waited by the vet's door, while Tank followed Itchy to the beach.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I missed the days I could just enjoy the shore," Itchy sighed, soaking in the fresh air and the once again clear blue sky

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sasha followed linda out the door ' where she was greeted by charlie. ' hello chartlie. i'm fine. Wheres bess? She asked..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie's ears perked when he saw Sasha.  "Hey Sash!  I think Bess is with Itch and Tank at the beach."

"You look tired," Zekiel added.  "You sure you don't need a rest?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well i'll be fine, i just need to stretch by legs and get moving around.." sasha replied. " lead me down to the beach Charlie if you please..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It'll be my pleasure," Charlie said as he stood next to her and started off for the beach.

Linda followed behind with Hawk guiding her, and Zekiel stood next to David.

"I'm surprised how well you handled yourself," Zekiel said to the boy.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I should check on your niece, darling," Dameon said to Anne, "Better find out if she's coming up with a new plan on the fly."

The former heavenhound opened a portal to hell and flew down to go see what was happening.

~~~~~~~~

"Charlie, Sasha!" Itchy waved, seeing his best friend and his girlfriend join them.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Dameon and Beller reentered Hell, the older dog looked around.

"See Belladonna got off consequence free-no surprise there, she is one of the Big Guy's favorites," the former heavenhound noted as he and his son flew back to their cave.