The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 37388

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I know," Anne replied, "And I didn't intend for it to be real or permanent or anything like that..."

"It's ok," Bess nodded.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Tank looked up to the girls.  "Hey, Anne's with Sasha and Bess."

Charlie looked over.  "What's she doing?"

----------

Just then, shots ring out, and McAllister fell...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"After all this, your guess is as good as mine Charlie," Itchy said.

"Keep in touch," Anne smiled to Sasha and Bess, creating a makeshift "business card", you could say, though the hellhound would be making several trips to the surface world and back in the coming days.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The hell?!" Oliver exclaimed as McAllsiter fell right in front of his eyes, he armed himself for what was sure to befall on him...

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Some further gunshots ring out in the street, followed by hurried scurrying into the alleyways...

----------

"I don't see Sasha as a prankster," Charlie thought.  "I think it's another one of those tests of hers...  I think we should play along for the time being..."

"You sure?" Tank cocked an eyebrow.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sasha took the card  and briefly read it.."For the most devilish fun you can have, contact Anne.. at. Sasha read the number then decided to walk down the street..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Heh, the first 3 numbers are 666" Bess noticed with a little laugh.

"How do you think the guys will react?" Bess asked her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver jumped behind a crate, trying to avoid the gunfire.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Of course I'm sure," Charlie replied.  "Besides, it's not like anything BIG is going to happen in just one week, right?"

----------

Silence came, then an older pudgy Dalmatian mix, another one of Oliver's group, appeared to inspect McAllister.  "Well, he bought it," he said.  "You ok, boss?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah...fine..." Oliver panted, "But what was he up to?!" the german shepard demanded to know.
~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, even by our standards, BIG things happen maybe once a month, twice if we're unlucky. But never twice in a week," Itchy said, calming himself down.

"We'll be fine boys..." he assured Charlie and Tank.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"He spotted some members of those Chinatown dogs nearby," the Dalmatian replied.  "You know what kind of trouble they are."

----------

"Fine then," Charlie replied.  "And as soon as this is over, Sasha will be sorry she's missing out this week.  I had a few things planned out for her before, but too bad.  Seems Bess has to handle all that now..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Exactly," Oliver nodded, shaking some dust off. "Are we gonna go give them a "friendly greeting" now?"

"And Bess will be crushed when she learns the plans I had made for her and me will have to change to me and Sasha," Itchy smirked.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Not unless we leave the loot unprotected," the Dalmatian replied calmly.  "There's a lot of money riding on that shipment."

----------

"Then it's settled," Charlie replied, and broke off.  This time, he walked to Bess.  "Well Bess, since you and I will be hangin' out for a week, you better be sure to have your best side ready for tonight, cause we have a date."

Tank watched from afar.  "Thank goodness I don't have to go through this..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How nice," Bess smiled to Charlie, "Where are we going to go to?"

Itchy thought about having a date with Sasha tonight.

"Good point," Oliver nodded, "We'll eliminate our competition the old-fashioned way." He retracted his switchblade for the moment. Though something...no, someONE he saw earlier that day made him wonder about something.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, for starters," Charlie began, "we'll be having dinner at the Fisherman's Wharf tonight, followed by a night walk along Hyde Street Pier.  Sounds good?"

Tank rolled his eyes and shook his head at the display...

----------

"We can get our friends to leave them 'presents' later, if you know what I mean..." the Dalmatian said with a wink...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well theycseem to be adjusying just fine, they';ll just switch thier plans to fit you or me as the case may be.. sasha smiled.. ' have fun with charlie bess, but watcvh oit, that mutt can sweet talk with the best of them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And I'm in a very giving mood," Oliver chuckled, "I feel REALLY charitable at the moment. Let's not delay....."

"That sounds very enjoyable, thank you Charlie,"  Bess smiled.

"I have a reservation at the big steakhouse," Itchy told Sasha.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
steakhouse sounds like fun sasha said
 i've been to wharf plenty of times she added ' i need a chabnge of pace..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie gave a quick bit of a sneer at Sasha's remarks, the looked back to Bess.  "It's a date then!" he said.  "So we'll meet back here at 7?"

----------

"I'll send word to Feliq while the goods are being unloaded, boss," the Dalmatian replied.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"7 exact, big boy," Bess grinned, waving goodbye.

"You're going to like spending time with her, Charlie," Itchy assured his friend.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so whens the reservation, itchy' Sasha asked. " i really like steak.. the juicier the better.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie waved back, then looked at Itchy.  "I'll go walk the kids back to their homes," he said, and then leaned in to whisper.  "You make sure you don't let Sasha push you around.  She can be demanding sometimes..."

----------

Meanwhile, in his lair, Seth watches the docks from an orb.  Blight sat by, also watching.

"You think Belladonna can pull this off?" Blight asked, seeming unimpressed by the spectacle.

"Without a doubt, my friend," Seth replied with a low voice.

"So then we let Barkin and Barkin kill each other off and destroy the bloodline?"

"It could be icing on the cake, but it's an optional success..."

"What do you mean?"

"Patience..."