The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 28884

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We know a spot the 4 of us would all like," Kovu smiled, "Though have Rafiki tell you 2 about it. We call it the "Upendi" area."

"It means love," Kiara nodded.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll be sure to tell them about it ' rafiki said popping up out of the grass.. but first things first, my friends you have that business with that annoying bird..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll take care of it," Kovu assured, "Let's go."

At the bird's nest, the lions did have the power of intimidation in case the feud didn't stop

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the elder bird scowled as Kovu and Kiara came up to the nest  " well Well, are you finally going to admit that I was right your highness? She said to Kiara.. " i don;t appreciate the fact that you have been trying to force me out of my home..for my younger sisters benefit!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's how these things are supposed to work, I'm afraid," Kiara replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And how would you know how these things are supposed to work.. my dear? You've been spoiled rotten practically your whole life, anything you wanted you were given, due to your standing in the kingdom. Us LESSER creatures aren't so lucky..This is the only home I've ever known, and I'm not leaving, and I don't care what you  your father or that Outsider have to say!"
_ You have a lot of cheek , bird, talking to my sister like that" Kopa replied, as the bird looked at him.. " ah, the prodigal son. I'm guessing they told you all about how unreasonable I'm being, that I'm such a heartless old crow! Well, Sire, how  well would you like it being forced from your home, against family tradition? " From what I've been told, madam, your family tradition says nothing about who gets the nest should both birds dispute it, if it had said, the younger one shall get it, or the older, then it would be much simpler, and this matter would not be approaching a month without resolution. since tradition says nothing one way or the other, my father has been judging on conduct, and that is where your refusal to compromise has dragged this matter on for far longer than it should have, and i might add, has resulting in us suggesting that you leave. we're not suggesting you find another tree. heck that branch over there would do fine, and you can build your new nest as big as you please. The time for suggesting that you leave, madam, is over, this matter will be concluded today, so we can move on to more pressing matters.' kopa replied
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So, you ntend to remove me by force then? the elder bird said angrily "Well I'm not going anywhere! Kopa then turned to Kiaras. " Ok, I can see why you guys wanted to eat her. Kovu, go up into the tree , grab her and set her down on the branch over there.. this has gone on long enough...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I may need your assistance..." Kovu said to Kopa, going over to the bird, and carefully grabbing her by the tail feathers.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Let me go, you bloodthirsty barbarian! the elder bird squaked " why did the king sully this pride by letting you in I'll " Thats enough out of you! Kopa snapped ' no wonder my parents goot sick of dealing with you.. you have no respect for royalty or common decency.. all over some small little nest...he lunged forward and grabbed vthe bird by its throat.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"One more noise, you get to be a snack for the future kings," Kovu smiled.

"Hope this'll shut him up..." Kiara said to Vitani

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and hes not kidding..Kopa said " we might just split you among the four of us, I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind a little after-hunt snack..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
After taking his usual stroll, Matsu had soon come upon the dramatic scene before him.  He had known the inhabitants before.  "Eviction notice again, your Highness?" he called with a slight smirk.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well hello there matsyu, good to see you ' kopa smiled, forgetting for a second about the bird he was holding '; yes, we're finally resolving this little nest problem..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu and Kopa then set the bird down on the other branch. "There," both the males said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
help hyour sister build her new nest kopa said to the younger bird who bowed ' of course your majesty' she said i'll get on it right away..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the elder bird scowled at the two lions but said nothing   " well thats settled Kopa said breathjing a sigh of relief " Lets go have some fun before our daqtes tonight, shall we?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani snuggles close to Kopa and purrs lovingly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, let's," Kiara nodded, "We need a break after all this."

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Then I'll leave you all to your evening, Your Highnesses," Matsu said, bowing his head.

----------

At the southern edge of the border, a leopard and a cheetah were on watch in the long grass, a breeze blowing the leaves to the point of making noise.  This rendered them unable to hear rustling towards them.  The large cats never saw their attackers when they were suddenly dragged beneath the grass, never to come up again...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thank you Matsu ' kopa nodded. " let us know if anythiung comes up with the patrols. Oh and starting next spring, you will be reporting to kovu, I'm going to put him in charge of pride defense. its up to you Kovu, how often you meet with the patrols, once a week, once a month, or daily, it will be your choice. While the Pridelsands may be at peace now, we've seen two wars fought over this kingdom in the last two generations,and I don't want a third if we can avoid it , so I'm putting someone I can trust in charge of making sure that doesn't happen.' He smiled at his brother in law.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: