The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 28718

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yoiu go on ahead, i must chat with young makaila here for a moment. don't approach Pride rock until i reach you" rafiki said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" You need to see for yourself Sir Rafafi.." Makaila broke off as she saw Nuka. "Nuka, son of Zira, brother to Vitani and Kovu. MY Mom and Uncle Kovu told me about you!" She said, hiding behind Rafiki. "They told me you follow Zira the vengeful." She said, huddling down.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I used to...but not anymore," Nuka said to Makaila.

"Sicnce Rafiki saved my life, I knew it was time to turn over a new leaf."

(OOC: Rocky, Nuka's a boy.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(How would Makaila recognize what Nuka looks like when she has never seen him before?)
Kopa dashed down from pRide rock and soon caught sight of kiara. "I've got you now sis.. He said laughing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
( Like she said, Kovu and vitani told her all about him, she just guessed the rest)

"Really?" She asked,  sitting up. Before anyone could answer, she remembered why she came. " Damon needs help, you must come quickly Sir Rafiki." Makaila said urgently as she started off.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey..wait!" Nuka said, following after Rafiki.

Kovu was walking along the outside of Pride Rock, not expecting the reunion that was coming....

~~~~~~~~~

"You're fast bro," Kiara smirked in reply, not slowing down.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank Nuteri for making me run constantly.. Kopa replied as he drew even. he was quite a bit larger than Kiara was, and gave her a knowing glance " you have mom's eyes, and i don't blame Kovu for falling for you." He added. " How did you meet anyway? As i said i have a lot of catching up to do..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, we met briefly as cubs," Kiara began to recall, "I snuck away from Timon and Pumbaa, who were sent by dad to watch me, and went into the outlands. I quite literally bumped into him, and we soon began playing together-by evading some alligators. But when dad and his mother caught us playing, they quickly showed up, got into a fight, then they took us back to our respective homes."

She sighed, "I never saw him again for over a year. You see, when I was out on my first hunt-he was part of a plan by Zira to kill dad, but don't worry, he's changed, don't get ticked at him. I got caught in a fire that his siblings started, but then he saved me-albeit that was part of his mother's plan. But as the days went on, Kovu grew to really like me as a friend, and then we both began to feel love for each other-thank Rafiki for that. But then the Outlands pride caught dad in an ambush, and tried to kill him-Kovu's brother even died doing so. Dad thought Kovu was involved in it, even though I knew he wasn't-and exiled him."

"I was so angry at father then I felt I could never forgive him. But then I was able to sneak away from Pride Rock, and I reunited with Kovu. We considered running away, but I knew we needed to go back. Just in time too-it was an all out war. But luckily Kovu and I were able to get the prides to stop fighting and pretty much all of the Outlanders went to our side. Except for Zira-she made one last move, but I stopped her, and she began to fall down a cliff into some raging rapids. I tried to save her....really I did...but she wouldn't accept my help and dropped to her death."

"That's my story," Kiara concluded with a deep breath in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You know sis.. I wouldn't have helped her, not after all she had put us through. You have a kind soul, willing to forgive almost anything. Does Kovu have any other siblings, besides Vitani..?" He asked as he moved ahead.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Like I told you, he had an older brother, Nuka, but he's dead now. He got crushed by logs when he tried to kill dad. Don't really talk to Vitani or Kovu about that. They'd rather not have it brought up. Though Nuka didn't really change from what dad told me, they did care for him..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I Understand "Kopa nodded " but at the same time, it is remarkable, how strong the bonds of family are. No matter how bad that creature may be,  if he/she is related to you, you'd deo anything to help him/her.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Seriously..Rafiki.." Nuka panted, not up to full speed, "Wait up!" At this time, the shaman was going past  Kiara and Kopa

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa stopped as Rafiki went past. ' hold It" he put up his paw " Rafiki? where are you off to in such a hurry. Or is that only for my father to know?
Rafiki chuckled " i have a special guest i want to introduce to you my prince, and shall we say, re-introduce to te others aqround here?' He chuckled..
Kopa looked past Rafiki and saw Nuka, and he paused..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um...hi?" Nuka said to Kopa. He had no idea who this male lion one, and he just had a general idea of who Kiara was, though Rafiki told him about how Kiara, Kovu, and Vitani were doing since the war.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so what brings you to the Pridelands? Kopa said, as yet unaware that this was indeed the lion, Kiara had just told him about.
This is the Crown Prince" rafiki said pointing to Kopa. ' Kiaras elder brother, who was returned from sfe haven abroad to take his birthright asking.. you my friend will be a prince' he said to Nuka.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But I thought Kovu's already a prince," Nuka pointed out, "I thought as his older brother I'm something different..."

"Wha....?" Kiara gasped.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, you're also a prince" Rafiki began but was interrupted by Kopa " wait a minute? You're NUKA? But you're supposed to be dead. kiara here told me you were killed by falling logs years ago.." kopa said. Nuka was roughly his age, but looked older given his thin scraggy appearance and hunched shoulders..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ask Rafiki," Nuka said, "He could describe how I'm still here probably better than I can..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I has a hand in saving Nuka here " rafiki said " much like Nuteri had a hand in saving you, your highness.Much like your return completes the royal family, at least on your sisters side, Nukas return will complete Kopas side of the royal line. He is related to you through Kovu.."
"this is getting pretty deep Kopa said " Royal families often are sire, especially when marriages are involved" rafiki said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, should you be taking me to Pride Rock now?" Nuka asked Rafiki.