The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya smiled. "Sure, I'm getting hungry. Thanks, Haru," she said to him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn nodded, "I'm a bit hungry also, from my traveling.  What sort of place do you suggest?" He asked, not knowing the town or local area at all.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru grinned a little and thought.
"Well, we could go to Applejack's farm, but she has some sort of party about...well, that's not important.  How about Sugarcube Corner?  If you guys want something sweet, that is..."
He said happily...

Applejack grinned as she walked towards the barn.
"Oh, well, that's gonna be a surprise.  You'll see when we get there, sugacube."
She said with a small wink...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just lead the way applejack.. taking her by the hoof with a smile.. is pinkie pie still obnoxious? haven't seen her in awhile..amd whjo else is going to be there?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Thunderclap glanced down at the ground for a moment before he spoke up. "Sure... I guess Sugarcube Corner sounds fine. But YOU Haru are paying for anything I buy! Get it?!" he asked pointedly as he poked Haru with a hove.

~~~~~~

Twilight Sparkle was trotting down towards Sugarcube Corner, hoping to find her friends or someone she knew she could ask to help her with the spell.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru grinned and nodded.
"That's not a problem.  My brother just sent me my salary from the palace, so I can afford it, no problem!"
He chuckled...

Applejack smiled and blushed a little at the contact.
"Yep.  Pinkie's jes' as random as she ever was.  In fact, this whole party was her idea.  I was kinda wantin' a more...private an' subtle thing to tell ev'rypony, but..."
She trailed off as the two of them reached the barn.
"Jes' don't be surprised at what the sign says, okay...?"
She said nervously...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are you going to announce that we're.. going out? Dash asked looking at her.. But we have gone out, heck we haven't even kissed.. oops, forget that I said that part' dash blushed. " Oh boy, I'm sorta dreading what that sign is ging to say..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack blushed bright red, slowly pulling the door open.   Inside there were pink balloons and streamers, and a large banner that said Congratulations on your coming out, Applejack!
"Ah...well, um... about us datin'...Ah was just gonna ask you to c'mon over, and tell you in private...jes' in case you...y'know...didn't feel th' same...about me as I did about you...I didn' know what you'd say..."
She stammered, as Pinkie poked her face out from under a haystack.
"Congratulations, Applejack~!"
She yelled happily...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So.. you like girls?rainbow dash said, with a smile appeariuing on her face ' When did you discover your leaning.."She asked.." and well, if want to date, I wouldn't mind she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight looked at Spike who was riding on her back and asked aloud, "Do you feel like we're forgetting something?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack smiled and softly nuzzled Rainbow Dash.
"Ah think I'd like that, Dash.  Ah really do."
She blushed a little.
"And ah think ah figered it out after watchin' ya at the Best Young Flier's competition, really..."
She said with a slight stammer...

Haru happily lead the way towards Sugarcube Corner, humming a little with a soft grin on his face, almost bumping into Twilight.
"A-ah! I'm so so so sorry!"
He said quickly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you want to kiss, just to seal it? Dash asked growing more comfortable with knowing she was going to have a girlfriend, one she cared for. ' So my flying made you realize you liked me as more thasan just a fruiend..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight squeaked as she stopped short, accidentally throwing Spike off her back. "Sorry Spike." she exclaimed before turning to face Haru, and immediately blushed. "Uhhh,  I am so sorry. That was my fault, I should've been watching where I was going." She cleared her throat for a moment. "M-my name is Twilight Sparkle. Nice to meet you."

Thunderclap at that moment however scoffed aloud and stepped forward making a point to slam his hooves into the ground for dramatic effect. "Don't every say you're sorry again Haru. You shouldn't have to apologize for another ponies stupidity. If anything, little Twilight here was right to apologize. I think she should do it again!" he said aloud as he got into Twilights face.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Some money to pay for stuff." Spike said.  "And wasn't Pinky doing some sort of party.  Though she seems to do a party nearly every day." Spike said. "Remember her last party?  The one that she had just cause she had no other reason to throw a party party?  What was up with that?" Spike said before he was thrown off.  

He dusted off himself.  "No problem.  What was up, looking at some cute pony instead?" Spike asked looking  with a sly look at the speaker who had bumped into Twilight Sparkle.

---

Myrdinn nodded, "We can try Sugarcube Corner then the other place next time. " Myrdinn said before the altercation.  

"Are you all ok?" He asked them.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya sighed and got in front of Thunderclap before anything broke out between them.

"Knock it off, Thunderclap," she said to him before turning to Twilight. "Yeah, sorry about him. He's a good pony at heart, just a little rough around the edges," she told Twilight.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled a little and nodded to her.
"I'm Haru.  Nice to..."
He stopped short as Thunderclap slammed his hooves to the ground.
"Thunderclap, calm down.  I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into her.  You don't need to get so upset about it..."
He said quietly, backing up a little, nervously watching the others...

Applejack smiled coyly and leaned in, kissing Dash softly on the lips for a moment.  
"Mmm...ah think it all started before that, but tha's when it just all came together fer me.  When you saved Rarity and the Wonderbolts...ah just...ah guess ah couldn' pretend ah didn't feel what ah did fer ya..."
She said softly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm Myrdinn." He said, realizing he had not said his name yet.  "Nice to meet both of you as well." He said.  

"oh, Hey.  I'm Spike." Spike said.  Then he looked at the others around him.  "Should we stand here or go somewhere since it looked like we were all heading somewhere." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash returned the kiss and broke away.. " Well i didn't notice anything until recently.. Is there cake? She said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight had a confused look on her face. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry, but... Thunderclap is it? Are you always this annoyed and angry?" she asked gently hoping not to cause another outburst from the colt.

Thunderclap grinned almost evily as he replied, "Oh you haven't seen anything yet girly!" He said as he stepped past her, shoving her aside. He then turned his head, and asked, "Hey are we still eating or what? I'm kinda hungry here!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder what bur got under his saddle.  He's like that Gilda griffon from that party Pinky threw." Spike said.

Myrdinn shook his head, not sure what to say at the moment.