The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF in Esquestria

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure, let me get you some." Spike said as he ran over to get some tea into a cup and offer it to Fluttershy.  "Thought I had already given you some.  Does anyone else want tea or more tea?" He asked looking around.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I would like some spike." Forest Grove said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike poured some into a cup and offered it to Forest Grove, "here you are.   Anyone else?"

"I think I'd like a bit, if it's not to much trouble." Kor said.  

Spike poured another cup.  "Here's yours." Spike said, offering the cup to to Kor who took it in a similar fashion to how he remembered some ponies drinking or holding their cups in some background party scenes & such from the show.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Thanks Spike." Forest Grove said.

----------------
"Are we any closer yet?" Spark Scream asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy took a sip of her tea. "This is really good tea spike." fluttershy said taking another sip.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks.  If I knew we'd be having so many guests I'd have baked some cookies." Spike said, smiling at the praise given him.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well I guess we can wait on that if that's alright with you that is." fluttershy said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It'll take time.  IF you are all in a hurry to eat I can go and see if there is anything at  Mr and Mrs.  Cake's place." Spike said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Anypony up for a song to pass the time?" Spark Scream asked.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Art Guard almost laughed when he heard Spark ask his question. "Yeah, a song would most likely do us some good out here." he said with a slight laugh as he continued to walk. He then turned to Hikari and asked aloud, "You're being kinda quiet... you alright?"

~~~~~~

Twilight smiled at Spike, he was always willing to go out of his way to keep his friends happy. "No that's okay Spike if anyone is going to get cookies, it will be me. You've worked hard today, and you deserve a break." She then turned her attention to Fluttershy. "You can stay here as well if you'd like Fluttershy."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh thank you Twilight I fed my animals before I came here so they should be alright for a while." Fluttershy said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks Twilight Sparkle." Spike said.  He got a bit of tea for himself and found  a place to sit down.  

Kor focused on sipping his tea and listening for now.  

Myrdinn attempted to continue helping Pinkie here & there, doing his best to keep out of her way.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"How's giggle at the ghostie sound?" Spark Scream asked.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Midnight Sun shook himself, snapping back to the present after spacing out for a moment. "Focus, Dark, focus!", he growled, rubbing the side of his head with a hoof.

He rechecked his bearings and moved to a position just ahead of the cousin pair, preparing for defensive measures just in case something unfriendly happened to show up - He wasn't entirely sure if anything other than unicorns would have been attracted by his spells. "None of this makes much sense, I say..." he said quietly, continuing to observe the surrounding area and settling firmly into his sentry mindset - He wasn't taking any chances until he could actually see what was approaching, although he was pretty sure he had heard voices over the standard forest noise. I hate forests... he thought.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's been a while since I've been in the woods." Spark Scream said. "Even though this is the everfree forest, I'd forgotten how peaceful it is being in nature."

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Dima Gallop quickly grasped the solemnity of the situation. Imitating Midnight Sun, he took cover behind a tree and laid down. His mind raced as he tried to come up with a defense strategy. There was none. He hardly knew how to run in his new form, let alone fight. He began to grow uneasy and nervous.

Although they were usually an optimists, Dima Gallop and Daisy Mellow both knew the graveness of their position. Neither of them could fly, and neither of them were used to running in their new forms. Neither knew how to put up a fight. A cockatrice would turn them into stone before they have a chance to escape, and a manticore would simply tear them to pieces.

Dima tried to brush the thoughts from his head. As long as he remained quiet, he would not be found. He gestured to Daisy to get down and softly whispered "shh..." Daisy understood and laid down behind a bush. Their colors contrasted with the color of the grass, but the forest was dark. As long as they made no noise, they still stood a chance.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spark Scream looked down to see if his deer pendant was still around his neck. "Oh good I thought I'd lost it in the crash or when I came here." he said when he saw it still was around his neck.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You know this place kind of reminds me of where I went for our senior class trip." spark scream said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Art Guard looked surprised as he couldn't help but ask, "Your class trip was into a forest?! That sounds like it would be incredibly fun!" he sighed as he  looked around for a moment. Then he noticed the pendant around Sparks neck. "Is that pendant of yours special for some reason?" he asked politely.

~~~~

Twilight had made it to Sugar Cube Corner rather quickly not wanting to keep her friends waiting and knowing Pinkie pie was back at the library kinda made her worry, with Pinkie anything was possible, especially since she was setting up for a party. She thanked Mr, and Mrs. Cake for the treats and headed back as quickly as she could wanting to keep the cookies and other sweets fresh. As she stepped through the door she was rather surprised to see Pinkie Pie sitting down and talking. The purple mare couldn't help but ask, "Is everything alright? I got back as quickly as I could."

Pinkie pie grinned as she turned around and asked, "So what do ya think Twilight? Isn't it great! I can't wait to see the look on those ponies faces when they step through the door and they'll be all like 'Woah no way!' and then we'll get to party and have lots of fun for the rest of the night!" she said at a mile a minute.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes it was given to me by my teacher it's of my power animal the white tailed deer." Spark Scream said.