The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

who would you like to meet?

rosie · 86 · 12375

Nenki7

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I would like to meet Red Claw. :lol
Me:
- Hello! Do you know that Giganotosaurus is the biggest and strongest carnivore?
Red Claw:
- GRRRR????!!!!!

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would like to meet ducky oh yes yes yes! she is so cute  :lol:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Interesting...
I wouldn't mind meeting all of the gang.  Although I'd love to meet Littlefoot.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
PETRIE!  PETRIE!  :D  :D

I would hold him in the palms of my hands, and gently pet and cuddle him.

He is sooo by far the cutest and so adorable  :yes  :yes

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I would love to meet any of them, but I would obviously love to meet Mo, since we're pretty much similiar to each other. We'd get along instantly and play around a lot too. Guido sounds rather interesting as well. He seems pretty fun to be around and have conversations with him along with Mo. With that said, I would pretty much have an epic blast hanging with those two.  The three of us have one in thing in common: We absolutely looooove having fun. :p  :lol

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spike...although I would have to bring a lot of food to keep him occupied.;)

TITANOSAUR

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://titanosaur.deviantart.com/
Hmmmm? well, I would personaly like to meet Rooter. (he seems like a kind of dino who been around for a while that seen things and seen some stuff) THEN, I'd probly like to TRY to have a word with Moe. IF I can catch him. (not to be mean, but he looks like every other member of his species they SHOULD have givin him a unique design or color scheme to set him appart from the rest of his species) then I'd go meet Littlefoot and the others. Then I'd have a chat with Grandpa and Grandma. and GOSH theres so many to choose from.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Topsy, so we can yell at people and each other. <3 Topsy

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Really, only ones I'd want to meet are Cera, Ruby and Ali.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
I would meet Guido first.  :lol He's my absolute favourite!
Then probably Mo too. His 'singing' sounds too cute. <3

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would love to meet the whole gang, including Ruby and Chomper, but if i had to choose one i would probably pick Littlefoot. He was my favorite character since i started watching LBT.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would want to meet Chomper, but Really the whole gang if I could.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Im little green glyder :J

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would like to meet Guido, because it is different from other flyers, same as me, could I talk with him on similar issues, also for this is my favorite character. :DD

Strel

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I want to find the original sharptooth. We would hunt each other for days. While he sleeps i would sneak up on him and BAM......a saddle. I would tame him, and i would have a super sharptooth steed.

BigMouth

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://huntingthepast.blogspot.com/
I would really like to meet the whole gang or at least Littlefoot and Ducky, but if I had to choose just one it would have to be Littlefoot.  He has always been my favorite character and to meet him would be AWESOME!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I would like so much to meet Pterano. He's a cool character and being the crazy Pterano fangirl I really am, I'd just tell him what I like about him and he'll be all, "That's true." and "Yes, I am." and so on.  :lol

I'd probably would also like to meet Petrie and then talk about his uncle.  :lol I can imagine it right now.

Me: I like your uncle, Petrie. He's really cool!
Petrie: Yes, yes he is. When he wants to be.  :lol
Me: I even named my mii after him. (I play the Wii alot.  :lol)
Petrie:  :blink: ...Uhh...what a mii? :blink:
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nenki7,Feb 9 2010 on  12:02 PM
I would like to meet Red Claw. :lol
Me:
- Hello! Do you know that Giganotosaurus is the biggest and strongest carnivore?
Red Claw:
- GRRRR????!!!!!
*Continued*

Pterano: *from a far off distance* But dumber than a stick!

Artie: Good one! *high fives Pterano*

It's true. They are dumber than the T-rex.

It may have been bigger and faster than T. Rex, but oddly enough, Giganotosaurus seems to have been a relative dimwit, with a brain only about half the size of its more famous cousin. Adding insult to injury, based on the shape of its skull, Giganotosaurus' tiny brain appears to have been the approximate shape of a banana.

Taken from http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdVtuqtV...ganotofacts.htm
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol