The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Arthur Caption

Jasper · 6 · 1242

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com

This must be everyone's reaction when they heard Arthur is running for 2012 presidential election.

Caption Away!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who is this a party for?"

"I don't know, some pink pony came up to me and said they were having a party here.  it's better then doing homework."

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Not a single character looks familiar, unless the rabbit in Buster, who I distictly remember looking different.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Arthur's overly complicated evil plan of getting rid of all the nameless minor characters no one ever heard of was one quarter complete!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,May 11 2011 on  04:47 PM
Not a single character looks familiar, unless the rabbit in Buster, who I distictly remember looking different.
These are the minor/background characters in the series. Most of them have had some type of speaking role or involvement in the series, but it's pretty much unknown if anyone will know who their names are although there is a list of names that was seen in an episode that could be legit, but I would have to make another topic on that though if anyone wants to discuss it that is.

Strel

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Suddenly they all notice the  "e/i".