The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Aves's Vacation

Nick22 · 406 · 25544

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eddie looked up as he heard something that sounded distinctly like sea sickness. He sighed and focused a moment, the symbiote changing his outfit into that of a chef's. He grabbed a pot and turned it upside down, a cloud of dust falling out of it.

He made a note to try and find someone else to take his place, someone who would be more suited to the task than himself.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OH, DEAR. Said Death. IT APPEARS WE BOTH HAVE BUISENESS BELOW.

The Death of Rats nodded.

Both the figures sunk below the ship. Beneath, they found the corpse of a man. He must have recently drowned. Or it could have been the shard on wood protruding from his chest.

Some how, part of the ship had splintered away, and impaled the man.

"Man, the really hurt. So, you're Death?" Said the man's spirit.

INDEED.

"I remember there was a rat that was in my pocket. Is that why he's here?"

YES.

Death started to swing his scythe, when the man's spirit said "Damn floating blue things.

Death stopped in mid swing.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

"Blue things. They got this guy to kill me. Well, throw me in the water. Then the boat ran me over."

OH, BUGGER.

Death reaped the man's soul, as did the Death of Rat's to the Rat's soul. They ascended to the ship above.

They decided not to speak about the Auditors yet. The mortals might not understand.

That didn't stop the Death of Rats.

SQUEAK SQUEAK EEK EEK SQUEAK! SQUEAK ICK ICK SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Squeaked the Death of Rats.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jack of Knives turned around to look at Death of Rats.  
"The Auditors...They...have been...moving about recently?"
He asked, in a low voice to Death and Death of Rats...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan saw Death and Death of rats, "Interesting, I guess they are not from around here." He said to himself.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A large swordfish dropped onto the deck in front of Dan. A second later Drake dropped down on top of it.

"Look what I caught," he said with a self-satisfied smirk on his muzzle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice work mate. "That fish can be stew for dinner tonight. Just cut off the snout, and use the rest" Jack said. "Go see Eddie- or whatever he's called, in the kitchen..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"But I caught it," the dragon said, crouching protectively over the fish. He stood on the base of the fish's long pointed nose, while he wrapped his tail around the other end. He yanked with his tail and broke the spear off. He turned the piece of bone over in his hands, seeming admiring the weapon before he set it down on the deck.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Take half of it for yourself mate, the other half can go into the pot" Jack said. "After all it is your catch, so you should get some of it, but on this ship whatever we catch, we share..otherwise, we'd have crew members eating thier shoes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay," Drake said cheering up somewhat. He dug his claws into the fish's scales and tore off a large section of meat. He wolfed the flesh down in a few bites and then licked his lips and claws clean.

He bit ahold of the fish's tail next and dragged it towards the galley. He had a bit of trouble fitting through the door so he just stuck his neck in. "I have some fish that the captian wants stewed."

"Okay," Eddie said, walking out of the room when Drake withdrew his head. Eddie picked up the massive fish and carted it into the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thats guys a big fella" Jack said to himself. "Best not to get on his bad side, but I'm Captain, and if it requires, lying, stealing and double-dealing, to get what I want, then I'd gladly have a few throats slit on my orders..Right now, though, they're the only crew I have have, and a rather motley one at that.. Landlubbers the lot of them..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And quite a large catch too." Dan said seeing the size of the fish.  He didn't say anything with them talking back and forth, then seeing the dragon eat a big of the fish raw commented, "I didn't know dragons like sushi also." He said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I like any kind of meat," he smirked toothily at Dan. "I'll also eat the occasional fruit, or vegetable."

Eddie meanwhile busied himself in the kitchen and soon a delicious scent was wafting out onto the deck.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jack of Knives scuttled around to Jack.
"Landlubber?  We are not.  We happen to have much experience on ships.  In fact..."
He paused for dramatic effect...
"We died on one."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So you're some sort of undead thing.. interesting.. does the moonlight show you as you really are?' Jack asked..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Any types of meat that are your favorite?" Dan asked looking up at the dragon.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmm," the dragon looked thoughtful. His tail brushed from side to side. "That's a tough one. They all have so many interesting flavors. I suppose it would be lamb, once all the wool was plucked off of course."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats sheep mate..' Jack said. We can buy some sheep in Tortuga for you...You just have to earn your sheep, by doing small favors for me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What sort of favors?" Drake wondered. He brightened a bit at the prospect of more food. "I already brought you dinner."

He flicked his tail at the swordfish spear lying on the deck.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Setting a few rival ships on fire, nothing too hard" Jack said,  his mouth twitching. "Keep to the Code though. If they beg parley, you must grant it.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That does sound easy," Drake chirped happily. "What is parley though? Or did you mean to say parsley?"

"Dinner... such as it is..." Eddie added the last part quietly to himself. "Is done."