The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Surroundings

Kit12 · 709 · 30534

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You're suppose to be in the control room getting the some of the predator fences back online,' frank said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What are you talking about?" Dennis asked, "everything's fine". He then allowed himself to hear the warning sirens still going off. "Oh..."he said. He glanced back towards the baby stegosaurus, "Well...". How was he going to get it out if he had to fix fences.

He would have control over parts of Jurassic Park...Dennis realized, maybe he could work something out in his favor from that.

"Alright fine, take me back" Dennis hopped into the jeep.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim looked at Longtail, attempting to arrange him on Littlefoot's  back if it looked like there was a better position for him to hold on.  "how are you feeling Longtail, can you hold onto Littlefoot well?" She asked not wanting him to fall of if Littlefoot walked or had to run.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Get in the hummer now we have two other people we need to get back to the compound,' frank said before hearing the click of a camera comming from one of the bushes. Frank walked over to the bushes and yelled we got a t rex on the loose and we've gotta take you both back the the compound'. almost immedetly two scientists came running from the bushes and to the hummer. "Well are we going,' one of them asked after he got into the car. Before frank could answer the heard the roar of the t-rex which sounded close by.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail hung onto Littlefoots back as best he could. His body was still in shock from being shocked and it was hard doing anything that required physical effort, but he sighed at Mim's question and said, "Y-yeah....I've got a g-good...grip...I think..."

~~~~~~

Hammond turned to Henry and asked, "well what do we do? If those are indeed hatchling dinosaurs our there, they need to be brought back as soon as possible! I don't want to imagine what would happen to them if that predator got to them first!" He then turned and grabbed a radio.
"Frank, can you hear me Frank? I need you to go check something out a mile from your current position...can you handle that?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Here" Kit offered, hoping up on Littlefoot's back herself, "I'll sit back here so if you fall I can catch you and maybe help out".

"Are you kidding?" Cory said, "you'd tumble off with him, here atleast have one other person...". Cory climbed up too.

"Uh guys...maybe we should just..." Littlefoot began, then the roar and huge slam of Sharptooth breaking from the gate preceded his escape.

"Oh no! Not him, he s'pose to be dead!" Petrie said, boht panicking and shooting over to grip Littlefoot's neck while he also threw out his pondering on the issue of this sharptooth being back.

"Run!" Littlefoot tore across the open landscape.

~~~~

From where she'd been smuggly marching back over to brag to Spike all about how she saved him from the weird two legger, Cera heard Littlefoot's cry. "Hey!" she cried, "you guys didn't tell me you were here too! Wait up!". She charged after the group, "Come on Spike...".

The spiketail lumbered after.

After breaking free, the large sharptooth shook his head which he'd rammed the door with and took stock of all these smells and prey about. There was a huge, odd, yet food smelling four legger of some sort off to one side with strange two leggers about it, and off on the other side...

Not only were they hatchlings, but Sharptooth recognized at least a few of them as the nasty buggers that had had the audacity to drop a rock on his head! He didn't recall what happened after that, but he was determined to even the score now!

With a roar, he charged after the hatchlings. Cera noticed this right as she reached the other side of the clearing directly in the path of the charging sharptooth now as well.

Her eyes went wide, "Woah!". She rushed over towards the others, "figures!" she said as she ran along, "I find you guys again right as some huge sharptooth's trying to eat me!".

"You say that like it's our fault!" Cory shot back at her.

"Uh guys, now might not be the time to discuss this" Kit said, chancing a glance back at the sharptooth.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Copy that,' frank said before getting back in the jeep. "We're goonna get back to the base later we have something hammond wants us to check out,' frank said before speeding off.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim grabbed Chomper and Diver, "Yes, everybody run, but stay together." She said as she started to run off, at a speed so she'd stay with the children while holding Chomper and Diver.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank check the GPS to get a fix on their location. "They should be northwest on bearing 250,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As frank drove toward the search area he slammed on the brakes causing everyone to fly foward. Frank looked out the window and saw several tracks then drove along the tracks at top speed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned around and screamed as best he could after seeing the sharptooth chasing them. He then turned to face the others and asked, "U-uhhh...isn't that...the sharptooth you guys....uhh...killed?! Why is he HERE?!"

~~~~~~

Hammond zoomed in on the camera system and tried not to scream as he saw the hatchling dinosaurs being chased by the much bigger and faster T-rex. He took a step back and said, "There has to be something we can do!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"There is if we can distract it long enough those kids might have a chance at getting away,' frank said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I--I don't know!" Cera cried, "I was sure he should have stayed dead the last time, he was drowned at the bottom of the big water! I don't know how to beat this guy if he came back after that!".

"He does seem quite hard to get ride of, Yep yep yep" Ducky said, still worried but also noticing this odd fact.

"Quick, there's a hole, over there!" Cory spotted a small chipped away section of what appeared to be a rock wall but was in fact the Raptor pen. He wasted no time in diving through though, "Um, I don't know if Spike and Mim can make it..." Cory began, sizing up the hole and those left to fit through...but he didn't get far before a screech interrupted him.

The young swimmer turned slowly, "Uh guys...what was that...".

~~~~

"H-hold up!" Dennis yelled, "We're not driving near the Raptor pen, are we?" he asked, seeing where the hatchling's headed, this was not worth event he amount that rival team was offering him for a specimen!

~~~~

Peter's eyes went wide at this new development. Yet...maybe...

"Mr. Hammond, is the Raptor pen still online?" the teen asked, "Maybe that's a good thing and the top wires could use a current to shock the Rex back...or something...then deal with getting them out of the Raptor pen?".

Peter's mind scrambled for if there was a better plan, but this had been the first thing to hit him as a possibility.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Maybe using the jeep as a distraction the Rex may think its food and then we can tranquilize it,' frank said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hammond smiled at Pete's intuition. "Yes...by God YES! IT IS! Those fences are on a seperate grid, and should still be functional, and if we boost the power we should be able to turn the rex away!" He looked at Pete for a moment and gave a wide smile as he then said, "Just for that, I'll make sure you pass this internship!"

~~~~~

Longtail was still having trouble with his speech after his shock, but he raised his head and spoke.
"That...w-would...be..a-a f-fast biter..or three of them...a-actually."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So hammond do you want us to race to the raptor pen and tranquilize them before the rex and the hatchlings get there,' frank asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank continued driving toward the raptor pens at a high rate of speed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hammond held up the radio.
"Yes Frank, that is a good plan! Stick with it and let me know when you've got the baby dinosaurs safe and secured." He turned back to the camera monitor and checked several times as he said to Henry and Pete.
"I know I sent another security team to help Frank, but I can't seem to find them, and they aren't calling in on the radios...I think we may have a problem on our hands."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"10-4 over and out,' frank said before taking another jump. "So where is the raptor pen,' muldoon asked. "It's just on the other side of these trees,' frank replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe one of the folks who can fly can have a quick look around to see if there is a good place for us to head towards." Mim suggested.