The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Surroundings

Kit12 · 709 · 30587

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sure, it's a deal" Henry said, who had sort of taken the lead positon of this little expedition to the open field he supposed, depending on where Hammond went.

~~~~

As the jeep pulled along side him, Sharptooth turned with a growl. He faced the jeep and it's humans full on and roared challengingly, telling them to back off.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Muldoon fired the dart spun from the rifleing in the barrel and hit sharptooth in the right eye. 'We got him,' muldoon said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That certainly sounds like a good idea." Diver said nodding.

"Yea, sounds like everyone will be having fun." Chomper said, liking the idea that everyone would be having some fun instead of some being bored.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank drove past the sharptooth. "I'm gonna come around for another pass,' he said to muldoon before sharply turning around.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth roared again as he was hit. This was just unbelievable, these weak two footers who had been acting like they ran the place ever since he'd awoken and found them about had actually managed to get him in the eye.

Despite the pain, Sharptooth swatted the dart aside and found he wasn't sure yet if he would be blind in that eye, but he kept a sight on the turning jeep anyway as best he could and then rammed at it, teeth bared, and bit down on the front of the jeep as it came to meet him.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Woah,' frank said as the jeep rolled over throwing both him and muldoon clear of the jeep which kept rolling until it hit a tree. "Are you alright,' muldoon asked frank. "Never better but we should get to higher ground this way,' frank said running to a high tree with muldoon right behind him.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
For all his ferocity, it took Sharptooth a while to realize the jeep was not what he should have been concentrating on and with a delayed reaction that might have given the humans time to make the tree, he turned and roared, having to take one or two more seconds to get his bearings with only one good eye and make sure he was facing where he should be.

He advanced.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank and muldoon climbed to the top of the tree and started firing their tranqulizer guns. "We need some help here we're short on darts,' frank screamed into the radio.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We need help right now,' frank yelled. 'We only have 16 darts left and the others are back at the over turned jeep bring reinforcements,' frank yelled before he fired another dart which hit the sharptooth in the leg.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hammond who was still in the hanger picked up his radio and replied, "Alright, stay where you are and I'll join you as soon as I can!" As he put his walkie-talkie back on his belt he turned and ran to the nearest jeep and pulled a rifle out of the back and loaded it.
"Time to end this madness!" he said aloud as he hopped into the jeep and turned on the ignition.

Longtail had heard at least part of what Hammond had said and asked the others "Should we be worried?"

Cyrix turned to his nephew and smiled as he replied, "I don't think so Longtail, after all, Mr.Hammond did make this place, so he would know what's best."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Copy that,' frank replied. Frank and muldoon fired at the same time and both darts hit the sharptooth in the nose.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth roared in both pain, but more so indignation, as the darts him him in first the leg and then the nose. He leapt up, with more agility than one would expect a Rex his size to have (ooc: Hey, he was completely air born for a few seconds in that first movie :DD), snapping at the tiny humans almost like one of those fast biters would.

His leg that had been shot was slowly losing some of it's functionality though and he came down hard on it on the second jump, twisting his ankle. With a roar of pain he went down, yet then struggled to stand once more.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I certainly hope things turn out ok." Diver said with some worry in her voice.  

"I'm sure they will." Mim said gently patting Diver on the shoulder.  

"Yea, they will." Chomper said confident of their all being ok out there.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank and muldoon fired again and they both missed the sharptooth. "Are you alright,' he asked in sharptooth.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Did you hear me or do I need to repeat myself,' frank asked the sharptooth.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You still have a chance to turn yourself in quietly we'll fix your leg and give you something bigger than a sheep,' frank said to the sharptooth.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As he first heard the two leggers speak, Sharptooth tried to both ignore it and tell himself why it wasn't possible that these spindly little creatures could speak such a proud language as that the sharpteeth had built up for themselves.

With a low growl he cracked one eye open, "Even a simple creature as you take me for knows I'm not suppose to be here" he began in a quiet tone, ominously quiet, "I don't know how, but I know...and you want my cooperation for what? So that stocky leader of yours can feel important because he manages to trap a few of us behind tree branches with a bite?!" he growled again and shook his head.

"If you feel like killing me just because I won't grovel, feel free, otherwise I'll give you a chance to run before I lose my patience and just do away with the both of you" Sharptooth closed his eyes boardly.

He'd have attacked by now if his leg wasn't such a bother and right now all he really wanted was time to rest it and them move on as he'd done before with such injuries.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well humans have never seen a dinosaur up close and Mr Hammond built this place to show you guys to the people of the world,' frank said. "And as for being un respected I do have some experience in that department,' frank said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth's eyes were narrowed, but he just listened. It was a strange concept, so they were trapped so that little two leggers could gawk at them? Not even the most vicious sharptooth (which was probably himself) would think up that!

"Fine, for now we'll just say I believe your little story, now if you'll excuse me I'll just hobble my own way to the spot you guys would like me to hang around" he attempted a stand, yet crumpled back to the floor, wincing.

He snarled and tried again, with no success.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver looked up, "Shall we do something till we hear from them?" She asked.

"That could help to pass the time." Mim said.

"And it could be fun too." Chomper said smiling his toothy smile.