The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Surroundings

Kit12 · 709 · 30589

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hammond the rex seems to have hurt his ankle I talked to him and he'll go back to his pen but I told him that we would give him a cow every now and then but for now I suggest that we put a cast on his ankle then put him back and maybe give him a day off sometimes when we become operational cause I don't think that we would like tourists gawking at him every day,' frank said to hammond.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Is everything going alright,' muldoon asked frank.

"Yes everything is going fine,' frank replied.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank saw hammond approaching in the jeep. "Ah there he is,' frank said to himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder how long we'll have to wait." Diver said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hammond listened to Frank speak and he nodded his head properly.
"Very good. And I'll be sure to keep a predator like Sharptooth here entertained." He then looked directly at Sharptooth and asked, "Would you like that?"

~~~

Cyrix sighed and said aloud, "I would hope not too soon Diver. Although I am starting to worry a bit myself...it has been longer than I thought for Mr. Hammond since he left."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe he is having a conversation with that mean sharptooth guy." Chomper said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth narrowed his eyes looking directly at Hammond. These two leggers being able to talk to him was actually nothing but an annoyance he decided. "I doubt you could do it properly..." he began, "but...sure, go ahead and try and...I'll try to refrain from lowering your personnel count" he grinned.

He was in this world, like it or not, Sharptooth figured, so best work through the best survival strategies here as he had done back in his world he was familiar with.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hammond only continued to smile even as Sharptooth made his 'promise'. "Oh don't worry Sharptooth, when I make a promise...I tend to keep it...even when the creature in question has the power to kill without remorse."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He was a brave little bug, Sharptooth had to give this human herd leader that much, to say such things when he was nothing but a swallow away from being extinct himself.

He just nodded, "Well good for you, or I suppose good for me" he allowed before turning, "Now I suppose you want me to walk to that pathetic gate of yours or can I hunt something real quick before hand?" he asked in an only half caring about the answer tone.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank turned and gave muldoon a thumbs up. "Good he's surrendered peacefully,' muldoon thought to himself.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hammond smiled as he stood back.
"You are free to hunt, just so long as it is nowhere near the main complex...and  try not to make a mess in the fields...we do have to try and clean those."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe they are sharing a meal." Chomper said.  "That could be why they are taking so long."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Let me help you with your ankle,' frank said setting sharptooths ankle right.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth frowned, "I've done quite well for many Cold Times without anyone to help me, and I think I could so so no-", as he went to put weight on his foot though, he grimaced and had to hide the pained look.

"alright, if it will make you feel important..." he finally agreed.

~~~~

"Didn't they say something about dealing with Sharptooth, that doesn't sound easy" Kit added for a reason they could be taking so long.

"Oh! Me hope he not eat them!" Petrie thought up the worst case possible

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'That certainly would be bad, it would." Diver said.

Mim patted her back, "I'm sure things will work out.  Some things take longer then others is all." Mim said smiling.

"I hope so too." Chomper said, also a bit worried.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Muldoon climbed down the tree. "Come on let's get this jeep turned back over,' he said to frank. "Yes let's,' frank replied.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix gave a wide smile.
"Don't worry little ones, I am sure with Hammond being there Sharptooth won't try anything bad."

Longtail looked up and chuckled. "Oh yeah right, like you just know?"

Cyrix continued to smile and patted Longtail on the head.
"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't, that's the fun of being a grown up."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They may be well prepared for something like this happening with plans and what to do that they've practiced." Mim said while smiling and nodding as a way to try to reassure those present.  

"I certainly do hope so." Diver said.

"Gee, do you think so?" Chomper said looking at Mim.

"They seem pretty organized so far." Mim said, "Don't you think?"

"It does seem so I guess." Diver said, not having paid attention to that part of what they had seen so far.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not one to just sit for too long, even if he was letting others help him, Sharptooth hobbled along just a few more feet as the humans flipped the jeep, something in his head still telling him he could do it himself.

~~~~

"Yeah, they're like a herd all themselves" Kit agreed to them being organized, trying to keep the others cheered up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does appear so indeed." Mim said agreeing with Kit.

"and they are more willing to talk then chase or fight others that are different." Diver said.