The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Cubs: The RP

brekclub85 · 485 · 20762

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The cobra turned towards the cub in the underground cave. "You can climb up me," he said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks, that is very nice of you." Baloo said.

"Indeed, of indisputable politeness." Kaa said, "and I offer my thanks as well."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't mention it," replied the cobra.

~~~

"Good to be back on the surface where I can swing on vines," Louie smiled.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kaa slithered up the large cobra.  "Ah, to see the sun and sky again, what beauty." He said with Baloo climbing up behind him.

"yea, it does look pretty nice up here." Baloo said.  "I've not noticed it before."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So where were you guys?!" Bagheera asked amazed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Having a fun adventure." Baloo said smiling and enjoying the adventure he and his friends had shared.  

"Including being on a slide." Kaa said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then I guess I'll come next adventure," Bagheera said.

Louie remembered something. "Hey Haithi, didn't the other elephants ask you to deliver food or something?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That would take a lot of food, if any of them are adults." Baloo mentioned as he looked at Haithi.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hathi tried to think, "Well...yes, my turn of delivering food would be coming up" he admitted, "why, would you guys want to...help with that?" he tried to guess where Louie was going with this.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure...if I can get some of the bannanas," he chuckled.

Bagheera put his paw to his face. "Typical Louie," he said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds like it could be interesting. & if we all help you'll get done faster and get to do things you would rather do sooner." Baloo said nodding.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll gladly be of assistance," Bagheera said. He looked at Khan and the others. "What about you guys?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well you can count me in" Namita said with a smile. Shere Khan scoffed a bit with a sigh, "Well helping elephants isn't exactly what I'd call fun..." he said, "but...yeah, I'll...help...too" he admitted with some difficulty and a shrug.

"What about you Basdev?" Namita turned to her brother. He laughed, "Aw, well you know I'd help but...well it's helpful and cut when cubs do it, I doubt Hathi's herd will let me near them really without some suspicion on the matter".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That wouldn't surprise me," Louie said. "Haithi's herd are those paranoid military types."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They could be worst though I suppose." Kaa said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, let's get moving," Bagheera said to his friends.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, let's go" Namita smiled helpfully back at Hathi. Shere Khan somewhat hesitantly,yet with that air of pride always about him, strolled after the others.

"A-alright" Hathi said, "I'll, um, go first and explain to the herd when we get there".

(ooc: I saw the episode with Winfred's herd once but haven't seen Hathi's...so I guess I'm just making this up? :))

As they got closer, some of the herd members turned, a few with smiles as they saw Hathi, that faded a bit as they saw his friends.

"Uh...hi" Hathi began, "they, uh, are here to help" he grinned widely innocently.

"What's going on over here" Hathi even from here heard the herd leader's voice as he trodded over and he couldn't help gulping a bit as he prepared to meet and explain to him.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I take it they aren't fond of animals who aren't elephants," Bagheera said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"ah, they just need to relax a bit is all.  I bet they've not been resting recently and are a bit to uptight from that." Baloo said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I agree with you Baloo," Louie laughed, "Bagheera, your herd needs to chill like ice."