The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Cubs: The RP

brekclub85 · 485 · 19507

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess we'll have to at some point, right Kaa" Hathi said, "Alright then, we're just gonna buckle down and take it like good soldiers". With Kaa on his back, Hathi got in the entrance of the hole and then with a good count slid down to the bottom.

He shut his eyes but they landed unhurt. "Well...that wasn't so bad, right Kaa?" he turned back to look at the snake.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah Kaa, you don't have to be so nervous all the time," laughed Louie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Someone should be." Kaa said. Glad just the same that they had made it down.  "It looks ok here." he said looking around.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yep, the area looks secured and properly reconned" Hathi said, walking about in a circle of where the others were just to be sure.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So let's go," Louie leaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you think they'll come back with anything?" Bagheera asked Shere Khan, Namita, Basdev, and RJ.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok, here goes." Baloo said as he then jumped down the hole.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You might want to watch where you land Baloo," Louie giggled, noticing the bear had landed on a certain snake.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That Orangutan friend of yours seems so eager, I'm starting to think he'll come back with something he says is treasure eitherway" Namita smiled.

Basdev returned, with a few rabbits since he knew the cubs herbavore friends would be back in short order and didn't want to freak them out. "Well now gaining a hunt in this jungle and not sharing with the denizens we know who are kind enough to let me would be wrong" he said to Bageera and Khan with a smile. Yet then smiled to show he included RJ in the offer as well.

"Yeah, well..." Khan tried to push aside being impressed by the teen's skills, "I just hope you check with my mom, for your sake, she doesn't like intrusions".

Basdev cocked an eyebrow, "You're mom in charge of the jungle or something?".

"Yeah, she sort of is" Shere Khan said, "and then it's going to go to me" he bragged.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I haven't seen your mom in a while Khan," Bagheera commented, "How has she been?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo looked down and picked up the stunned Kaa, "Sorry about that Kaa. I didn't see you there." He said.

"uhh." Kaa said, a bit to stunned to say much at the moment.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Fine, same as always" Shere Khan replied casually.

~~~~

"Aw you'll be alright there Kaa" Hathi said, "just need a few slither laps around the perimeter probably...uh, but we are where we need to be right?" he next asked Louie, "This is the way to the treasure?".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"From what the rat told me, yes," Louie said.

After a short distance of walking, the group came along what looked like a waterslide!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo lay can on his neck very loosely, so he could recover as they walked along.  

"Hmm, this looks like it may be fun, but is it safe?" Baloo asked looking at the waterslide.

"Being underground leading to possible treasure, it may be a trap." Kaa said, mostly recovered by the time they go to the place where they stopped.  Baloo put Kaa on the ground as they looked around.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go!" Louie laughed, jumping onto the slide.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, lets try it." Baloo said, as he jumped and twisted so he landed on his back on the slide and slide down.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wa-hoo!" Louie cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I just hope the others don't get hurt," Bagheera said, practicing his pounce.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kaa shook his head, "I just know I'm going to regret this." He said before he slithered onto the slide to slide down to where the others were.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Alright, just a standard tuck and roll" Hathi told himself as his turn on the slide came, "Ya just gotta sort of roll down and..." he slipped halfway through his pep talk and rolled, though not as practiced as he wanted, down to the bottom.

He found that Kaa was lucky in that he almost landed on the snake but didn't.

~~~~

Basdev watched the panther cub pounce, "If I'm not insulting you by giving advice...a bit to the right might help next time" he gave a bit of pouncing advice with a smile.

"Well, how well do they shy away from trouble?" Namita asked in response to Bagheera's concern, "I mean, do they charge headlong into it or avoid it?".

"More like charging" Shere Khan muttered for his own answer.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, they can't really fight," Bagheera admitted, But they always come up with a way to get out of the trouble they are in."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can see the bottom!" Louie called to his friends.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kaa is startled and quickly moves from where Haiti landed.  "Are you ok?" He asks looking back to where he landed.  

"You can, great.  What does it look like?" Baloo asked looking over at Louie.