The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 53202

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 18 2009 on  05:23 PM
It is unfortunately somethjing you must think about. You must keep yourself healthy.. by al means necessary..' Nuteri replied..
-
I was ttrained by nuteri, who saved me.. taught to respect nature, how it works.. my cubhood is really a distant memory.. I remember playing in the watering hole, playing with ZAzu.. but not much else.." Kopa said..
"Yeah, I don't remember doing anything as a cub either. I try to shut out everything that happened to me as a cub. Because when I think of being a cub I think of being an outlander and what happened to you and I never wanna think about being one of those monsters again." Vitani said sniffling and then quickly wiped a tear away. "I'm just so happy that you're back and that you had such a special lioness looking out for you" Vitani said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuteri is a Baboon, like Rafiki" Lopa corrected her.. "The hatred I have, is for those responsible for the attack on me. I don;t hate you , or Kovu..you are innocent in my eyes. The hatred I have is deep, it will never go away. tHanks to them, I lost five years.. five years I could have spent with my family.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah, sorry" Vitani said quickly forgetting who had taken care of Kopa. When Kopa said she was innocent and that he did not hate her. Vitani smiled and couldn't take her eyes off Kopa. She still had a chance. She still had a chance at making Kopa love her. Vitani decided to change the topic knowing that she was making herself upset and Kopa. It was all water under the bridge the lions who had done that had all died. And Kopa was still alive....... thank god.

But, just then the worst possible thing that could have happened ..... happened. Ramiki ran up seeing his mom and Kopa together. "Hi mommy, who's he" Ramiki said happily.

"Kopa this is my son Ramiki. Ramiki , this is Kopa" Vitani said shyly and embarrassingly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Your son, huh?' Kopa paused for a moment then looked at the young cub. ' You never said anything about haaving a son, interesting.. and as for you.. you litle scamp" He said to Ramiki, who was pawing at his tail playfully. "The tail's not a toy.. ramiki is it, well Ramiki, does your mom have any other secrets she's been keeping from me.?" Kopa was taking this info in stride, for now... the delicate details of having a relationship with Vitani, and what to do about Ramiki would come later..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 18 2009 on  06:09 PM
Your son, huh?' Kopa paused for a moment then looked at the young cub. ' You never said anything about haaving a son, interesting.. and as for you.. you litle scamp" He said to Ramiki, who was pawing at his tail playfully. "The tail's not a toy.. ramiki is it, well Ramiki, does your mom have any other secrets she's been keeping from me.?" Kopa was taking this info in stride, for now... the delicate details of having a relationship with Vitani, and what to do about Ramiki would come later..
"Sorry I didn't tell you Kopa. The Truth was I wanted to tell you but never wanted to scare you off. When I had first came into the Pridelands one day it was raining really hard and I needed to get back to Pride Rock. On my way there I see this poor helpless cub scared outside in the rain. Ramiki didn't have a home and since I was the first one to find him I felt as if I needed to give him a home and take care of him." Vitani said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh, he's adopted then.. that changes things completely... see I thought he was your son by birth.. since he isn't" Kopa bit his lower lip.. "aS for scaring me off.. why did you think I would be?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Her Rafiki," Kovu called to the baboon, "Is there anything we should have Kiara eating or drinking because of her pregnancy?" he asked the shaman.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Nuteri)
(keep her in shape, but do not over do it. do not too much fatty meats.. so no hippo for awhile.." the mysrtic replied.. "And injury can affect the cubs, if you get sick, it could kill them... so don't  eat anything you find on the ground.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess it is better I stay on Pride Rock," Kiara chuckled.  "And I never liked hippo anyways."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Your mother would have better advuice, aftyer all, she had two kids herself" Nuteri grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali glanced over at Nala's approach with some others it seemed just as the leopard said this. She hunched further in.

"Well, good day to you, Matsu" Nala greeted first off, spotting the leopard and giving a cordial nod. "I am sorry if we distrubed you but we could have sworn we smelled a...", as she glanced down, Nala spotted the little cub in the grass finally.

"Ah, so we did" she smiled. Hali slowly raised her head, giving a hesitant smile.

"And where might you come from, little one?" Nala asked kindly. "Um...no where really Ma'am..." Hali answered, "my...my name's Hali, I was able to remember that much of being a real little cub, but...I can't recall what my pride was like or anything and...have been on my own since then". She glanced down, "sorry if I should have asked permission" she glance from Nala to the others, "before coming in, I was just so tired of that desert" she sighed.

Nala frowned compassionately, "Well that would be understandable, yes..." she admitted.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My mom's been gone for a while," Kiara said.

"I'll go find her," volunteered Kovu, and set off into the Pride Lands.  After a few minutes, he found the queen.

"So there was a cub nearby," Kovu said.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Good day to you, my Queen," Matsu replied, bowing his head in respect.  "She was found nearby a herd of antelope.  She had a youngling in her grasp, but she released it when she was confronted.  I simply warned them off, but they may come to you or your King later..."  As the young cub and Queen were talking, Matsu spotted Kovu coming their way.  He bowed his head to him, too.  "Good day to you, my Lord."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good day to you Matsu," Kovu replied. "So what are we going to do with this cub Nala?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes, once we are away from you, in their eyes the leopard to recently startle them, I'm sure a formal complaint will come sooner or later" Nala admitted to what Matsu told her.

She glanced down at Hali once more even as Kovu asked the all important question. Nala smiled though, noticing how the cub had retreated a bit with Kovu's appearance.

"Well I think first off we should inform Simba of our guest" she said, in a gentle tone so that the cub wouldn't misunderstand and get more worried.

Hali had to admit, meeting more grown males didn't sound all that great, but she knew she had little choice given her bold actions.

"and I definitely don't think the little one should be without a Pride's protection" Nala added, but that was all she said for the moment. She stepped forward a bit, "If it would be alright with you, um Hali" she recalled the name the little one had given out, "would you please follow us to meet some more of the Pride?".

"Um, I guess after attacking one of your antelope I have little choice don't I" Hali said, glancing from Nala to Kovu, "Um...sure". She followed, almost looking like a lectured cub, as they made their way to Pride Rock once more. Nala of course nodded a farewell to Matsu and thanked him once again for stepping in to help the cub.

Once reaching Pride Rock, though, Nala's focus was broken a bit by the sight of one of the lions there. "Kopa..." she breathed, seeing and recognizing her son straight off. She rushed forward to nuzzle him, "Oh, I'm so glad to see that your safe" she said.

Hali'd been sticking very close to Nala and now felt more than a bit awkward standing out in the open. She hunched further in. Nala noticed soon enough though.

"Ah yes, well this is the cub we were smelling before" she went on to explain to Simba and the others, giving a quick rehash of what both Matsu and the cub herself had told her of Hali's predicament and actions.

Hali gave a small nervous smile, "Again...I didn't mean to cause any trouble with the antelope..." she said in a small voice.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mother" Kopa said tears running down his face, as he hugged his mother. "I am ready to take the throne... in the spring that is.. I think we need time to prepare for that.. " Memories of his cubhood came rushing back. Rafiki holding him l\aloft on Pride Rock in front of all assembled.. Tears continued steaming down his face, as he finally noticed Hali. "And who is this?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Matsu bowed his head again as the Queen and her group returned to Pride Rock, before returning to his own duties as a watcher.  He took little effort to jump back into his tree and settled back down for a peaceful watch...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is a cub we found by herself in the Pride Lands," Kovu explained,

"We'll be taking care of her."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What is her name?" Kopa said.. "She does have a name right?"
Winner of these: