The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 53198

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Hali is it" The Prince looked at the youndg cub. "Where are you originally from Hali?' Kopa asked kindly.. "Or do you not know?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali felt a bit ashamed at letting others tell her name, but the sight of all these males had her a bit tongue tied. She finally found her tongue though, "Um, yes sir, my name's Hali" she said with a small smile.

She frowned as she was asked if she knew where she was from, "Not really...I just remember another green place when I was very young and being near something warm, probably by mother, but...then there was alot of roaring and...well things got confusing after that, and like I said I hardly remember, but I think I was placed in a bush for safe keeping I guess only...no one ever came back".

Nala frowned sadly, and thoughtfully, listening to the cub it sounded like a coupe of some sort, though it was hard to tell off her description, and in such events cubs the Pride had before were often huge targets.

"and you survived all this time?" she asked a bit incredulous, yet gladly of so. "Y-yeah, I think alot of mothers, even elephants and such, felt sorry since I was just a little cub so they'd help me here and there but...you guys are the first lions who haven't chased me off" she smiled a bit...and hoped they would continue in not chasing her off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Lets take her to Pride Rock" Kopa said. ' She can stay with us until we can find suitable parents for her.. Perhaps Hamiki would like a sister?' He mused. "Well Hali would you like Something to eat? I was just about to go off to get some food for KIara.. Would you like some antelope?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's Ramiki," Kovu corrected for Kopa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ramiki- right" Kopa  ran his paw over his face in embarassment.. "Come on Hali.. Theres someone I'd like yoiu to meet. He wasn't sure Vitani wanted to raise two cubs without a father figure present..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
OCC: Guyssss, how much are you writing?? Oo I need to reread this. Post something later, pfeew.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: I¥ll answer all in one now.

IC: Simba already saw Nala and the others coming from farther away, with the little cub.
"Oh, see there", he said as Nala introduced Hali. "Well, I think there is no need to worry about, that you attacked one of our antilopes. You couldn¥t know that it¥s one of ours. And all about that, it¥s the circle of life. Eating and being eaten", he said with a smile.

"So you were kind of adventuring, huh?", Simba said and chuckled. "Kinda reminds me at myself. Anyway,... we can¥t leave you out there by all means. So you are very welcome to be our guest" Simba said with a smile.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 18 2009 on  06:21 PM
"Oh, he's adopted then.. that changes things completely... see I thought he was your son by birth.. since he isn't" Kopa bit his lower lip.. "aS for scaring me off.. why did you think I would be?"
"Well, that's kinda a reason other lions never reall wanted to go out with me. They would take one look at Ramiki and run for the hills. Ramiki might be adopted but the lions I met just had a hard time dealing with me having a cub and they would run off and never wanna see me again I was worried you would be just like that Kopa" Vitani said.

"Oh, so you're Kopa? My mom talked about you all the time" Ramiki said with a smile.

Vitani blushed as red as a tomato as Ramiki said that.

Vitani followed Kopa but just then Vitani saw the other cub. Ramiki had noticed that smell he had smelled that before. That must have been the cub he had been searching for quite some time. Ramiki was a little bit shy especially around other cubs. So Ramiki just hid behind Vitani.

"It's ok Ramiki there's no need to be shy. " Vitani said pushing Ramiki gently toward the other cub with her nose. "UHHHHHHHH........... Hi......... I'm uhhhhhhhh.............................. Ramiki. What's your name"? Ramiki asked shyly.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, thank you sir, very much!" Hali told Simba, the other male lions were being nice too, but something about this one's words just completed her feeling at ease. She turned as Kopa indicated for her to follow him.

"Oh, sure!" she padded after. As they reached where the lioness and other cub were, Hali gave a shy kind of smile herself, but didn't rush off. "Um, Hali" she answered, "nice to meet you, Ramiki".

She tried to play it really safe, not being around other Prides, she didn't get to play with other cubs alot and didn't want to mess up in meeting one of the few friends she could have.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jun 19 2009 on  10:06 AM
"Well, thank you sir, very much!" Hali told Simba, the other male lions were being nice too, but something about this one's words just completed her feeling at ease. She turned as Kopa indicated for her to follow him.

"Oh, sure!" she padded after. As they reached where the lioness and other cub were, Hali gave a shy kind of smile herself, but didn't rush off. "Um, Hali" she answered, "nice to meet you, Ramiki".

She tried to play it really safe, not being around other Prides, she didn't get to play with other cubs alot and didn't want to mess up in meeting one of the few friends she could have.
"That's a nice name it's nice to meet you. So where you from"? Ramiki asked getting a little bit more comfortable with this cub.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara started to fall asleep. Just for a nap. "Night everyone," the princess yawned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Meanwhile, in the Elephant Graveyard, a well-known trio of hyenas was hungry. "Can we just sneak into the Pride Lands and get something?" Banzai asked.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: I might be away for the weekend. Would you mind to wait til I come back? If so, it would be just nice if someone could give me a short summary, when I come back. Thanks in advance ;-)

Patrick

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Sure WE'll hold off until yu get back)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"And let those lions after us again?" Shenzi replied.  "It was hard enough being there when Scar was in charge.  But now they have at least two males in that stinking pride.  If you want to get food from under their noses, then be my guest.  Cause I'm not going!"

Ed was already busy gnawing on a fossilized bone, chipping his teeth in the process...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well we have to do something!" Banzai said. "We've haven't had something to eat in days Shenz!"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  I just realized it...  Do we have any bad guys for this thread?)

"So what do we do?  Walk up to the king and beg for scraps?  He won't even let us set one paw on his turf!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Not yet really.)

"Um..maybe we could hope this two kids of Scar's would go easy on us? We turned on Scar, after all."