The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers

Kor · 109 · 7681

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll have some meat, but no plant food." Dimetro said, being a carnivore.  

"And fish." Icky said, "Great." He said.

"I'll eat the green food instead of either of you eating any." Tricero said smiling.

"Sounds like a good deal to me." Icky said joining in the joking.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allo handed a ham to Dimetro, a salmon to Icky, and a salad to Tricero," Here you go guys, enjoy.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." They each said, accepting the food Allo offered and started to eat while resting.  

"Better then I remember it tasting." Dimetro said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
When was the last time you tasted it?' Allo replied resting against a stactite and taking  a bite of his sandwich.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro finished the bite he had taken of the ham.  Then he rubbed his jaw, "As I pretty near recall it's been a few weeks or so I think." He said.   "I like to try some different types of meat now and then." Dimetro said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's good to experiment at times, eating the same thing over and over can get pretty dull, ship food, is not one of the things i look forward to on missions like this, Headquarters always sends us food that tastes a bit like fuerniture.. or thats how I've seen it" allo said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro nods, "I've noticed that also.  Perhaps we can supplement some of the food from a little from this world." Dimetro said. "though not much since humans are the  natives here." He said.

"Like some of the fish." Icky said eating his meal that he had been eating on.

"& some of the plants here." Tricero said.  "We can, perhaps,  do a sample at some point after everything is set up and running smoothly."  

---

"I wonder where they could have gotten to." Someone said.

"They can't just land anywhere.   They would likely need a place that can hide their ship.  Maybe a dense forest or a mountain or cave." Paul said.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good idea.. we can try some of the plants, around here, but lets try and avoid being noticed, the last thing we need is for humans to find us.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tricero noded, "I doubt they would say hello and would greet us nicely." He said.  

"They well may scream and run away in panic or somesuch other behavior." Dimetro said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
running away in panic is probablt the most likely outcome.." allo agreed contining to much on his snack..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Icky nodded as he finished his meal, "More likely then saying hello." He said.

"Very likely, I agree." Dimetro said nodding.

"The are not use to seeing or being around other sentients." Tricero said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(lets start bring in Rex and the bad guys too)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just have them already on there.. you can play Rex and I'll play his underlings..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Ok, I can try.  I've not tried doing a bad guy in a while.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( well, give him a sense of evil, doing bad things should come to him, as easily as tying your shoes, and taking a walk comes to us..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I guess they should be just arriving, like the dinosaucers? or been there a while, or not arrived yet? Not sure which will fit into your setting, rp, plot, best)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the bad guys should have been there at least a little bit beforehand, because the Dinosaucers were sent to earth specifically to stop the Tyrannos..anf you are the gm of this rp Kor, what we have comes from you..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex looked around at the beginnings of their base.  They had found a tarpits area with some sort of abandoned place not far from it.

"If only the discusting mammals were not infesting this world." Rex said partially to himself, his voice with disgust in it since he didn't like the appearance of humans he had seen on the computer screens, or mammals period.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, there are a lot of them boss, it wpould take all the weapons we had to obliterate them" One underling said. "Thats not our job idiot!' Another rebuked him..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: