The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Really?" Clayton said happily. He had never been to a TV studio before. "Let me just get my stuff. He scurried off and then came back in about 30 seconds with his bag and stuff. "Let's go" Clay said excitedly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zack took both of the chipmunks to his car and soon enough, headed off towards the studio.

Soon enough, they arrived at the studio "Okay, I've got to get set up for Crystal's arrival, so I guess you can show Clayton around" Zack told Amber as he headed off inside.
"Well, okay, follow me" Amber told Clayton as she scurried off into the studio.

(OOC: So, you want Ian and Crystal to arrive there as well?)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Yeah sure)

Ian was busy getting ready and then a Limo pulls up.

"Crystal let's get going to that that talk show" Ian said rushing to the limo and opening the door for Crystal.

Clayton smiled widely as he scurried behind Amber just seeing all the great stuff that goes into a TV studio.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Crystal got into the limo and looked around inside "Wow, I've never been inside a limo, I've only seen them around here and there"

Amber continued to show Clayton around, coming up to her show's set "And this is where I do my show, pretty cool huh?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well get used to it. You are a star and stars always get this kind of treatment" Ian said.

"Beyond pretty cool. This place is like on of the most amazing places ever. " Clayton said happily.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zack soon enough went to meet up with Ian and Crystal the moment they had arrived, shaking hands with Ian "So glad you could make it here" he then shook hands with Crystal "You know, Amber would love to meet you, I'm sure of it"

"Well, I've seen her show a few times, and I must say, I wouldn't mind meeting her as well" Crystal replied.

"Great, now, if you'll follow me" Zack added in as he showed both Ian and Crystal inside the studio.

"Glad you like it" Amber told him as she saw Ian and Crystal approaching "That must be her, my special guest star for my show tonight"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Great I'll just wait over there" Clay said not wanting to pressure Crystal for an autograph or anything. Clay scurried up into a small director's chair.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber approached Crystal "Um, hi, I'm Amber"

"Yeah, I know, I've seen your show before, and I do have to say, it is an, well, honour, I think is the word, to be on your show" replied Crystal shaking paws with Amber.

Amber only giggled a little bit "Um, thanks"

"So, do you have any questions for me?" Crystal asked rather curiously.

"Well, not really, cause I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm sure some will come to me by the time we get on air" replied Amber with a smile.

"Well, that's something at least, but don't worry, whatever you ask me, I'll be happy to answer" Crystal reassured Amber with a smile back.

"Hehe, that's good to hear then, because I would hate to screw up in front of someone like you" Amber told Crystal, still feeling a bit nervous.

"Don't worry, you wont, I'm sure of it, you'll do just fine" Crystal replied as she decided to give Amber a simple kiss on the cheek before scurrying off to get ready.

Amber just touched her cheek from the kiss she was given "Wow...." she was more or less awe struck as she walked over to Clayton and sat down on the floor.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well how is she. Is she really down to earth or what?" Clayton asked.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, she's really nice, and guess what? She even gave me a kiss, right here too" Amber told Clayton pointing to the cheek that Crystal had kissed "I think it was for good luck or something.....but it was nice" she added in with a bit of a smile as well.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That's great Allison. I really got to get her autograph but I guess I will wait till after the show she must be to busy to sign autographs now." Clayton said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Allison?" Amber asked him before shaking her head "You know, I could try and get you an autograph from her" and that's when an idea of some sort came to her mind "Oh yeah, you know that scool dance thing that's coming up, I just had an idea, if I could bring Crystal to the dance, I would be popluar because I would know such a star....hmm.....what do you think?" she asked Clayton.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay's heart kinda sinks when she mentions the school dance. He wanted to go with her but since she wanted to take Crystal he felt kinda bad."Uhhhhh yeah Amber that sounds great" Clayton lied with a fake smile.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Great, so glad that you could understand" Amber replied with a smile, not knowing what was going through Clayton's mind at the moment as she scurried off onto the set for her show.

Crystal was also on the set as well, the show about to start in a few minutes, so Amber decided to at least ask her now "Um, Crystal, I just want to ask you something really, really important, um, there's this dance at school that's coming up and I was wondering if well, you wanted to go with me to it"

Crystal glanced over to Ian then back to Amber once more "Yeah, that would be nice actually, I haven't been to a dance myself, but I know how to dance" she replied as the show had then started up.

Zack on the other hand, sat down next to Clayton "So, you're Amber's new friend? Clayton wasn't it?" although, Zack could tell that something was bothering Clayton and decided to ask him about it "Hey, you alright? You seem a bit down in the dumps"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
" Yeah my name's Clayton but please call me Clay.  And Yeah there is something bothering me. I was really hoping to ask Amber to this school dance coming up but then I heard about her wanting to take Crystal to the school dance to boost her popularity, After that I chickened out I can't ask her to go to the dance now not when she wants to take Crystal instead. She deserves popularity . And I'll be stuck with being thrown into garbage cans and locked in lockers until the day I graduate.

I guess that's the way it really should be" Clay said with a sniffle

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah, I see the problem here, yes, you're wanting to take Amber, yet, she wants to take Crystal to the school dance, however, that shouldn't mean that you're going to remain unpopular, I mean listen, sure Amber wants to take Crystal to the school dance, but does that mean that your friendship will stop? I mean who knows, you might even be rather popular as well, you already know Amber as it is, and if you two remain friends, even if Amber's popularity is boosted up higher, you should, by all accounts, be popular as well, and any girl will probabally want to date you" Zack told Clay, doing his best to explain the whole situation to him.

"So, um, the first question I want to ask you is, what's your first gig going to be?" Amber asked Crystal.
"Well, believe it or not, it's tomorrow, the opening gig for the Hannah Montana concert" replied Crystal with a smile.
"Wow, you must feel rather lucky to be part of a concert like that"
"Yeah, I do feel rather lucky indeed" Crystal just seemed to keep on smiling as she was enjoying being interviewed by Amber.

Back at their house, Theodore was watching Amber's special show "Hey Alvin, Simon, it's Amber, she's interviewing that Crystal girl from the video clip that had Ian in it"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay smiled he had never thought about that before. He gave Zack a small hug. "Thanks Zack" Clay said.

Ian stood right next to Clay and smiled watching his newest star.

Alvin grumbled at the very mention of Ian Hawke but hopped up onto the couch to watch.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zack hugged Clay back "It's no problem at all, and if you have anything else you want to talk about, you can always talk to me about it, you'll always be welcome here" he told Clay with a smile.

"Have you ever meet James Woods before?" Amber decided to ask.
"James Woods?" Crystal seemed to laugh a little "Nah, although meeting him would be rather cool as well, he's got that rather unique sounding voice"
"So, what else do you like?"
"Oooh, now that's a tough one, I like to sing, dance, watch movies, any kind pretty much.....there's just so much to name really" Crystal replied with a smile.
"Hmm, what about Bigfoot?" Amber decided to ask.
"Bigfoot? I saw him once, he was in a garage late one night, he was using the welder, I don't know what he was doing though exactly" Crystal joked back.
"I knew it! He's been up to something for quite sometime"
"Oh yeah, I can just imagine that, so big and hairy....and evil, just oh so evil"
The two of them just gave off a laugh as well.

Zack just continued to watch on "Probabally not the best kind of interview around, but at least they're having fun, which is what counts"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It wasn't long until the show had ended with as Amber and Crystal were then just chatting with each other "So, um, that dance....." Amber begun.
Crystal giggled "Relax, I'll be there, don't you worry your pretty little face about that one" she reassured Amber as she stroked her cheek.
"Yeah, I know, it's just that, wont you be busy and all that?" Amber asked back as her cheek was being stroked still.
"Well, yes, but I'm going to make sure I show up for that dance, because, well, to be honest, I don't want to miss it for the world" Crystal smiled back as she grabbed Amber's paws as well, holding them.
Amber just smiled back at her "Yeah, I suppose so"
"Hey, cheer up, just because I'm a rising star, doesn't mean I don't want to go to a school dance" Crystal then tol Amber and leaned in, giving her a kiss, this one though, was on the lips.
Amber's eyes widdened for a moment, she didn't expect that as her heat seemed to skip a beat.

Zack glanced over at Crystal and Amber "Heh, young love" he told Clay more or less.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Gah, sorry so long to get back, on good news I've seen the movie now so I don't feel lost LOL)

"Are you sure you don't need me to..." Dave began. Samantha sighed and turned, "Dave, I've got it, the boy's suitcases are the last things needing packing, now please go sit before the doctors have to be called again because you aggravated a sprain".

With a sigh, Dave complied, "Just make sure the boy's buckle up" he added.

Samantha sighed, "Now you do sound like you're talking to Toby" she joked.

"Well sorry to interrupt TV time boys" she walked over, "but we've got to hit the road if we're gonna make it by tomorrow, so we should probably head out...but don't worry, one present Dave gave me last Christmas from all of you was a receiver to pick up cable from a TV even on the road, compliments of you three's singing career being so big" she smiled.

"Yes, I'd have died on the trip over without it" London commented, "by the way, Samantha, were's my pet carrier".

"Sorry, had to pack it in the trunk, you can buckle into the back with the boys" Samantha said. The dog's face fell, "You're joking..." she frowned.

~~~~

"And that should do it" Bert smiled at Francois, "Welcome to Stardome my superstar pup. Now we just have to see about casting your leading lady, unfortunately her owner thinks she's too good for her dog to appear on my show" he sighed dramatically, bending the truth since his ethics were along the same lines as Ian Hawke's anyway; the whole show was just to undo Ian's singing animals he knew his acquaintance to be working towards anyway.

(Did we say where Bert and Francois were, 'cause if not maybe they could be near the concert too so that way Francois and London could meet, if we want...yeah I'm thinking she develops a small crush if it's ok with you ;))