The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake smiled back as he wrapped an arm and a wing of his around Trinity, bringing her closer to him a bit more "Hehe yeah" he gave off a laugh back.

Zoe on the other hand, loooked to Tiffany and let off a sigh "If you need me, I'll be in my room" she stood up and gave Tiffany one last smile before she started to walk off, yet, she walked back over to her and just decided to give her a kiss, and right on the lips as well.  She paused again before letting off a quick nervous laugh before heading off to her room.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity sighed happily and kissed Drake on the cheek before yawning.
"You know..I don't remember when I've been this happy." Trinity's words slurred a bit before she drifted off to sleep.

Tiffany groaned and rubbed her face.
What was she going to do?
I'm gonna have to decide...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I'm glad that you're happy anyway" Drake said as he returned the kiss back to her before pulling the covers over the two of them as he too, soon enough, driffted off to sleep with Trinity in his arms.

Zoe entered her room, shut the door and slipped out her clothes and into a pair of boxer shorts only, wearning nothing else as she groaned and collapsed onto the bed, laying on her stomach.  It didn't even take her long either till she had drifted off to sleep as well.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[MAJIKAL time skip!!! :D :lol ]

Trinity's eyes opened as light shone in the room and she smiled.
It wasn't all a dream.

Tiffany rolled over and fell onto the cold floor.
"haha.." Standing up Tiffany quickly got changed into her usual wear and made herself a drink.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake was still asleep at the moment, unaware that it was actually morning just yet.

Zoe on the other hand, was already up and at her work station, wearing what she had gone to bed in, just the boxer shorts as she was fiddling around some more with her guantlets when she heard Tiffany get up.  She spoke to her without even looking "Good morning Tiffany, did you have a nice sleep?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Mmmhmm you?" Tiffany replied groggily  running her hands through her hair.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Eh, I could be better, couldn't sleep well last night, got up a while ago and have been up since then" Zoe replied as she got her guantlets fixed up, now with retractable claws on it, as in, she could make them sharp if she wants to or not.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Oh."Tiffany nodded and smiled.
" Umm I have to go Uni... so is it okay if I come back later?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sure, just come back when you're....finished....." Zoe said as he mind wandered over to her computer that was beeping "What the hell?" she asked herself as she zoomed in on what the beeping was coming from "Times Square? A power outage there? Impossible...."

Drake soon enough gave a stretch as he opened up his eyes, looking over to Trinity and giving her a kiss on the lips "Good morning, did you have a nice sleep?"

Meanwhile, in Times Square, a few minutes ago, lightning had surged from the ground and struck most of the screens in Times Square as portal started to form, becoming bigger before it stopped to the height of a human, electricity still surging from it, causing screams from within the crowds who immediatly started to scatter as out from the portal stepped someone rather familiar, Ghost, he had escaped from the time period, and he was rather pissed off indeed.

Zoe looked to Tiffany "Yeah, you do that, I'm going to go and find out what's going on in Times Square....hopefully this time, it is Ghost...." she told her as she headed into her room and got changed before heading out.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Umm..I'm not gonna let you go alone"
Running after Zoe Tiffany tied up her hair and exhaled.
"Okay so..how powerful is he exactly?"

Trinity grinned.
"Yep just perfect."

Summer over heard the commotion slipping from Jasons grasp she ran to the scene.
"Hello ghost."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe looked to Tiffany as she walked on "You said you had to go to Uni, so go ahead, I don't want you getting hurt as well, I'd rather it be me than you okay?"

"Ah, now that's good to hear" Drake told her as he kept an arm around her still.

Ghost glanced over to Summer "You there, where's your little time traveling friend? The one who sent me through time? Tell me" he more or less ordered her as he stepped forwards towards her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer sighed.
"You know I'm getting pretty tired of getting ordered. So no I wont say."
Grinning Summer morphed into his mirror image once again and stepped forward.

Tiffany shook her head and sighed.
"If this is the only way..." Pausing all time for 5 seconds Tiffany ran ahead towards Ghost in about 10 seconds Zoe would be there too.

Trinity kissed Drake on the cheek.
"I think the others went out... I don't know where though."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ghost just chuckled "Very good, however, can you actually keep up in a fight as myself? Becoming one is one thing...." and in the middle of talking, he swung a fist towards Summer before using his other free hand to pull out his stun rod and strike Summer with it.

Soon, Zoe was also on the scene as well "Don't do that, please...." she looked over and saw Ghost attacking Summer.  They may both have been the same one now, but Zoe could tell the difference as she stepped forwards "This is my fight" and it was true, she wanted to take on Ghost on her own.
She looked to Tiffany "Can you do me one favour? Please, don't do anything unless I ask you to do so....I want to do this on my own" she told her, giving her a kiss of reassurence at least before walking towards Ghost.

Ghost raised a leg and kicked Summer backwards before he turned his attention towards Zoe who in turn, was looking at him rather pissed "Well now....if it isn't the one called Zoe, where's your friend Drake? Has he decided to back out?"
"This isn't his fight, this is between you and me" Zoe told him and swung a fist at him, only to have Ghost grab her arm and knee her in the stomach, yet, as he did that, Zoe blasted  him back in the stomach as well, causing Ghost to stumble backwards.

"You want to go find out? Or....do you just want to stay here for now?" Drake asked Trinity back.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer scowled.
Back in her usual form summer could move fast and undetected.
Summer ran behind Ghost and towards Zoe.
"I'm pretty sure you can take him..but others want him gone too..."
"Even if you want to do this alone..I don't think that's an option."

Tiffany shook her head.
"No Zoe I'm not agreeing to this."
Now a giant flame erupted all around Tiffany as she walked towards ghost slowly.
"Hey Ghost remember me? It's Tiffany"

Trinity sat up and cleared her throat.
"We should find out"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ghost grabbed Zoe by the throat and slammed her into a nearby building, to which Zoe yelled out in pain before grabbing Ghost by the head and blasting him, which caused him to let go of her.

Ghost glanced over to Tiffany and let off a chuckle before he started to walk towards her "Oh, now how could I forget you either? You, along the rest of you Evolved scum will be killed, one way, or another"

Zoe got back up and rushed towards Ghost, only to have him turn and elbow her right in the chest before striking her across the face with the stun rod.

Zoe staggered backwards as she rubbed her cheek whilst Ghost turned his attention back to Tiffany once more "I can assure you, if you wish to defeat me, it will be no easy task, I have designed this suit to take down the likes of you and your kind" and with that, he started to run towards Tiffany, his stun rod in his hand, ready to strike her with it as well.

Drake sat up "Yeah, good point, but question is, where would they be...." he started to think on any possible places they would be at the moment.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany giggled and paused him frozen in time she took 5 paces to the left.
Before throwing a flame at his face.
No it wouldn't help but it would distract him hopefully.
Unfreezing him she was further away than just now.

Summer laughed speeding around Ghost she jumped on his back and focused on being a ghost herself she was now light as air.

Trinity sighed.
"Umm maybe they left a note?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah yes, the ability to freeze time, I had just about forgotten all about such a power" Ghost told Tiffany after being struck in the face by a fireball "However, that will not save you, neither will her either" he added on in regards to Summer.

Zoe shook her head and started to blast in Ghost's direction, two shots struck him on the back as well.

Ghost only chuckled as he bough his arm up and touched something on it which sent off a signal that would cause any Evolved within a metre of him to get a headache.

Zoe was one who felt it, as if it was pounding in her head, like someone was striking her head with a hammer, falling down to her knees as she grabbed her head "Arg..."
Ghost took this chance to toss Summer off his back and into Tiffany before pulling out what seemed to be a knife and throwing it in their direction an attempt to impale one of them.

"Hmm, yeah, hold on" Drake headed out of his room and over to Zoe's computer, seeing what seemed to be a news report that had Summer, Tiffany and Zoe all fighting Ghost in the middle of Times Square.  He headed back to Trinity "I know where they are, Times Square, they're fighting someone there, one who wears armour, the news is calling him.....Ghost"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"No. We must get there..now they could..die"
Trinity shook her head her blond locks falling in place.

Tiffany fell backwards.
"Woaah"

"Ghost really you could pick on someone your own size."
Jayden ran around him before healing Tiffany then quickly towards Zoe.
"Need help?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Then get changed, if this Ghost character could end up killing them, then we need to help" Drake told Trinity.

"Hmph, another one" Ghost said in regards to Jayden's presence "No matter, you will die along with the rest of them" he told Jayden, motioning towards the new choppers "And on national television as well"

Zoe nodded to Jayden "Yeah, I'll be fine" she told him as she stood up and glared over at Ghost's direction "Ghost! Why don't you fight me!?"

Ghost looked over to Zoe "Very well then, if you are in such a hurry to die, then I shall grant you your wish" he spoke as he walked towards her and soon enough, the two of them were now exchanging punches, yet, blocking each others attacks, going hand to hand more or less.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden scoffed.
"I can't believe this hunter...."
Tiffany jumped up and laughed.
"I know it's sweet really"
Summer walked over towards them and transformed back into herself.
"If i wasn't a ghost...that would of hurt."

Trinity nodded and walked out the room changing into combat trousers and a short sleeved top.
"Im ready." Trinity ran into the room and tied her hair back waiting for Drake.