The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Both Zoe and Ghost continued to go at it, Ghost getting a few punches in onto Zoe before he got a blast or two to the face.  Zoe was indeed, getting tired, but she was still wanting to fight him "Look at yourself, you can barely keep up now" he laughed at her as he kicked her backwards.

Zoe stumbled backward as Ghost then punched her again, now harming her quite a bit before he rushed forwards and knocked her right through the side of a building.  Zoe slid along the ground, now rather badly injured as Ghost continued to follow her still "Time to die...."

Drake followed her out of the room and nodded to her "Let's get going" he told her as he flew off with Trinity towards Times Square.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity nodded and in no time they were there Trinity ran at Ghost and jump kicked him in the head.
"Hey you sadistic freak "
Jayden zoomed around before healing Zoe.
"Sorry but you need it."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ghost looked at who had kicked him "Well, well, well, if it isn't Trinity, such a shame you haven't killed anyone as of late...." he begun as he looked over to Drake "And I see that you've bought a much bigger prize as well"
Drake glared at Ghost "What are you talking about?"
"Simple, amongst hunters, you are believed to be the most valuable prize one can kill....however, I am not looking for that myself, but instead.....I'm going to kill you for the fun of it" he chuckled back "Unless, she will do so instead"
"She's not like you lot anymore" Drake spoke as he stood inbetween ghost and Trinity "She's changed"

Ghost seemed to let off a sigh "Very well then....it looks like I'm going to have to kill her as well, it was to happen sooner or later anyway"

And that's when Drake flew at Ghost, charging him through multiple walls until they were back out in the open.
"This shall be fun" Ghost chuckled as he slid to a halt, still on his feet.

Zoe looked up at Jayden as she was healed "Um....thanks....but I didn't expect him to be that good" she looked over at Tiffany as well before standing up, glancing at where Drake and Ghost had gone off to "I'm sorry, but he's my friend and friends help each other out" and without another word, Zoe begun to head over to where Drake and Ghost were.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity's hands curled up in fists and she charged towards the two leaping over them in a single jump she flipped behind Ghost and kicked his legs out from under him.
"Always wanted to see how good your balance id Ghost."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Ghost's legs were kicked out front underneath him, Drake rushed forwards and did a single backflip, striking Ghost underneath the chin, causing him to stumble back again....until he recieved a few blasts in the chest by none other than Zoe, who was indeed, looking at Ghost with a pissed off look at him.

Ghost stumbled back some more as his suit actually begun to spark a little bit.
"We shall meet again....in due time, but for now.....I believe I shall allow you to live" he activated his cloaking device as well, managing to make his escape from the battle.

"No!" was all Zoe called out, not believing that Ghost had escaped, clenching her fists in the process "He was suppose to die!" she shook her head after that and turned around and just started to walk off without saying a word to anyone.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity sighed and shot a glacial look in the direction Ghost left in.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake glanced over at Zoe who was leaving, then back over to Trinity again "Someone should go and talk to her"

Zoe continued to walk down the streets still, rather angry still that Ghost had escaped, however, that is when she heard a voice speaking directly to her "Such a shame that you could not defeat him, and yet, I could give you what you need to defeat him with"

That's when it appeared in an alleyway, a demon, all black with rather large wings with holes in them.  It's neck rather long and its head a rather strange shape indeed.  Its arms and legs were fairly long, but not too long.  Its fingers were longer than most humans as it used a finger to motion for Zoe to follow it down an alleyway.

Zoe wasn't sure of trusting such a creature, feeling rather reluctent to do so at the moment as it spoke to her once more "What, you don't trust a creature, such as myself?" it grinned at her as it stepped backwards into the alleyway some more.

Zoe continued to stand there at first before shaking her head and decided, for now, to see what this demon had to offer.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[That Demon reminded me of Ryuk xDD]

Trinity bit her lip.
"I don't think I'd be the best for that.."
Tiffany, Jayden and Summer walked towards them.
"I think..she needs to be alone.."Tiffany muttered glancing at Drake.
Summer looked around and exhaled Jason had not yet found her.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake thought for a second before he nodded back "Yeah, I suppose you're right"

Zoe however, followed the demon deeper into the alleyway "So, what is it you can give me?"

"It's rather simple my dear little child, I can give you all the power you need to defeat him with, all I require from you.....is your soul" the demon told Zoe back.

Zoe was indeed, reluctent to do so "Isn't there some other way?"

The demon let off a chuckle "You're afraid aren't you? Good" a piece of paper and a quill appeared in front of Zoe "All it require is you signing this contract"

Little did the demon know, was that he was being watched as the figured bounded off to go and tell Rose about it.  The figure in question was Ruby whom explained the situation to Rose.
Rose nodded back and took off to go and tell Tiffany and the others, arriving on the scene "Do you guys know a girl, one who has these metal glove things? Cause if so, um....she's talking with a demon....something about her soul for more power"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[Been Ill.Again. Sorry]

Tiffany choked and spluttered.
"Yeah..Zoe what..um..Drake?"

Summer & Trinity's complexions paled with a green tinge reflecting in Summers cheeks.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Aww, poor you *hugs)

Rose nodded back "Yes, that's right, it looks like a demon or something"

"That's not good" Drake spoke back "Stay here, I'll see if I can help her out" he spoke as he turned and took off down the street in order to find Zoe and the demon.

The demon continued to talk to Zoe still, placing an arm around her as well "There could be other ways, but why take those paths and have power but that's just a little over average when you can have the power of darkness.....all it takes is a simple sign of the contract"