The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(hmm, if you want to, cause I would at least like two other characters myself, which will make my amount up to four at least)

"Killed someone? No, I don't kill people" replied Drake as he opened up his eyes and glanced over at Trinity.

Zoe looked over as well, her arm resting on the chair still "Yeah, it usually is never a good sign"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity nodded.
"Huh."

Tiffany sighed & rolled her eyes as the man came in screaming about a robbery she had heard it a thousand times.
Everyone in the shop was silent and Tiffany turned to Zoe.
"Why is it always the same Scream-Rob-Run"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe looked back at Tiffany, looking at her for a few seconds before speaking "You want to attempt to stop this robbery thing?" she decided to ask her rather quietly so that no one else could really hear.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany smiled.
"Yeah I stop the time you get them with your zappy power thing!" Tiffany nodded and acted quickly freezing the room except for her and Zoe.
"Think you can do it?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Name: Jason Banks

Orrientation: Straight

Appearance: Jason is attractive to say the least. He has dark hair that is constantly ruffled in a carelessly cute way and eyes that dance with emotion. Jason dresses casually, but the way he stands makes him appear important and confident, definately making him look powerful. Jason is strongly built, his muscularity is visible, but he doesn't show it often. Jason is tanned, and his smile is amazingly charming, a grin you couldn't say no to, but his glare is worse. When Jason wants to look intimidating, he doesn't disappoint and when he is aggrivated, his charming smile becomes a sneer that is just downright grim. In public, Jason prefers to look calm and under control, but behind closed doors, he throws off his alluring charade and becomes the real Jason, vile and menacing.

Personality: Jason doesn't have friends. He has items. Items to show off and parade around, just to show how amazing everyone thinks he is. Summer is just another one of his items, something he treats with no respect and is only there to show off. Most of Jason's close friends have seen the way Jason really is, not his charming mask that he usually uses. All of these friends but one find the way that Jason treats Summer as dispicable, but would never say it in fear of getting treated the same way. Jason's only true friend is Robert, who sees things the same way as Jason does. Jason as an individual is just cruel. He has no patience and will build up anger all day before taking it out on Summer at his first oppurtunity. When around those who believe Jason to be a nice person, Jason makes sure that Summer looks happy and affectionate, the way she always has been. Summer does whatever Jason tells her to, being to afraid to refuse.

Background: Jason grew up as a single child, living in an orphanage after being abandoned by his parents. Growing up, Jason would manipulate the staff at the orphanage to do things his way, so he always came out on top. With the help of his charm, Jason became the most loved child in the orphanage, as the others never knew how he really acted towards Summer. As far as they know, he and Summer are a perfectly happy teenage couple in love. Jason met Summer after moving to her school at the age of fourteen. Instantly, Jason knew that he wanted her hanging off of his arm at lunch, so at first opportunity, he played his charm on her and she fell like a ton of bricks. At first, Jason continued to play the sweet kind boy. He would buy Summer things and compliment her everyday.Eventually, however, Jason noticed that Summer was still talking with other boys, and even know there was nothing romantic happening between her and anyone else,Jason became paranoid and had forbidden her to talking to other guys. When Summer told him he was being unreasonable and that he couldn't control her, Jason hit her. Since then, Jason has loved the feeling of power that he got from bossing Summer around and began to control every aspect of her life. What she ate, wore, everything. Sometimes, Summer would refuse to do something and violence became a more frequent thing, until eventually he would hit her for so much as smiling at another boy.

Power-Mind Control, Mind Reader, Strength.

Other: None.

_________xXx My Bio xXx__________

Name: Summer Adams

Year:12th

Group: Summer doesn't really have a group, she just has Jason...

Orrientation:Straight

Background: Summer's parents were always very busy with work, so had no time to take care of her and spend time with her. She would seek company from strangers, trying to make friends, but nothing really worked out. After fourteen years of lonliness, Jason moved into Summer's class and took an instant interest to her, something that Summer has never experienced before. Jason made her feel special, showering her with gifts and affection. Jason gained Summer's trust and she soon fell in love with him, not knowing that he was merely toying with her heart and didn't care for her at all. Summer was fifteen when Jason first hit her. She grew hurt, confused and increasingly paranoid. Jason would continuously regain Summer's trust, just to hit her again, soon making her very obedient, and what he sees as the ideal girlfriend.

Personality: Before meeting Jason, Summer was extremely optimistic and always had a smile on her face. She was energetic and just plain happy, though she did eventually grow quite lonely when she saw that everyone in her class had formed groups of friends, and she had no one. When Jason first spoke to Summer, she was already beginning to grow depressed from her isolation with others. Jason soon made Summer happy again, not realizing the impact he would have on her life by doing so and exactly what he did when he first hit her. After years of beatings, Summer was soon taught to be obedient and quiet, but keep her affectionate ways. She didn't dare tell anyone about what was occurring in fear of losing Jason, who she still believes is the only person that cares about her.

Appearance: Summer has a fair complexion that suits nicely with her hair that falls in waves of varying blonde's to her waist. With Summer, what you see is what you get, and with Summer, you get someone innocent and sweet. Summer has a smile that gives off even more charm than Jason's. One of the reasons Jason was attracted to Summer in the first place was because of her beauty, another being that she seemed easy to manipulate. Summer often wears dresses, mainly because Jason prefers it that way, thinking it makes her look slightly smaller, and therefore make him much more intimidating. Summer has a thin figure that, unlike Kayla's, is as weak as it looks, leaving Summer to depend on Jason to protect her, though he's usually the one hurting her. She walks slowly, usually looking at the ground due to her lack of confidence, which makes her look even more delicate and vulnerable.

Power-Speed, teleportation, shape shift

Other: None.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlelady15,Jan 21 2010 on  02:10 PM
Tiffany smiled.
"Yeah I stop the time you get them with your zappy power thing!" Tiffany nodded and acted quickly freezing the room except for her and Zoe.
"Think you can do it?"
Zoe just seemed to smirk back at Tiffany "Oh, I think I can handle it rather fine, so, lets get going....lead the way" she told Tiffany back.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany walked towards the the figure and her whole hand was oon fire just by merely touching him his whole body was alight and unmoving it was down to Zoe to finish him.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe nodded back to Tiffany as she bought up her hand, the small area from where a blast would come from begun to light up before she fired a single blast at his chest.

Meanwhile, back in Times Square, a portal opened up and out jumped both a young female holding a black cat.  She looked at everyone else who were just staring at her as she turned and walked off straight away to blend into the crowds again.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[Que Summer & Jason]

Jason and Summer walked down the path towards the park hand in hand Summers eyes constantly on the floor.
Jason however was looking ahead glaring at any male that set eyes upon Summer, the pressure he had upon her hand increased and summer flinched that just made it worse.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The girl known as Rose, walked down the streets, not talking to anyone as she looked to her cat, whom meowed at her.
"Don't worry, I know we're in the right time period this time" Rose reassured her cat.
The cat, who was called Ruby, meowed again and started to pur as Rose kept on walking still.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
As Jason Turned off towards town Summer obviously followed.
"J..Jason where are we going?" Summer looked up at him warily and he smiled.
"We are going to get some lunch"
Summer nodded shakily and looked back at the floor.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We should get out of here before something happens....and I know just the place to go, no one ever looks there" Zoe told Tiffany with a smile.

Rose continued to walk down the street before she came to a restaraunt and entered it to get something to eat.  She sat down at the table as Ruby sat on the table while Rose stroked her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany nodded and smiled.
"Lead the way."

When they reached the restaurant Jason led Summer to the table next to a another girl and her cat.
Jason ordered for summer and himself ordering for Summer a salad he had said she needed to 'lose weight' and for himself steak and chips.
"Hey Summer you okay"
Summer looked up quickly and forced a smile.
"I'm fine really"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe grabbed Tiffany's hand for a second and pulled her along outside at least before letting her hand go and leading the way to her home, an old abandoned church.
She walked in and turned to Tiffany "Here it is, it's not that great, but it's home none the less" she smiled to her.
Inside the church, there were things like a couch, a table and chairs, a tv set, a computer area.  In some of the off rooms, there were two rooms, one was actually for Drake, whilst the other one was for her, containing a few things, like a bed and dressing table.

Rose looked over to Summer and Jason as Rose seemed to meow towards them before she jumped off the table and onto their table, meowing once more.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
When Summer saw the cat she smiled wider.
"Awww so cute."
Jason just laughed their was little he could do in public.

Tiffany followed her and smiled.
"Cool"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, well, like I said, it's not much but hey, just make yourself at home regardless, and if you don't have anywhere to stay either, I would be happy to let you stay here, just finding a bed would be tough, since there's two beds, Drake's bed and my bed" Zoe told Tiffany with a slight scratch of her head and a nervous little laugh.

"Sorry about her" Rose told them "Come on Ruby, leave them be"
'Well, if you say so' Ruby meowed back to Rose and started to head back.
"Ruby, don't be like that" Rose told her cat as she looked to Summer and Jason and let off a a sigh "I'm Rose, and this is my cat Ruby"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer was about to speak but Jason interrupted her.
"I'm Jason and this is Summer"He pointed towards Summer and smiled.
Summer just nodded and smiled kindly.

Tiffany turned her head to the side.
"Where is Drake?" Tiffany smiled again and rubbed her eyes.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, he's not here at the moment, but I know he'll be back later on" replied Zoe "I take it you're tired?" she asked as she walked off towards her room, leading Tiffany inside "Cause if so, you can use my bed"

"Well, it's nice to met you both" Rose spoke as she took a bite of her sandwhich, smiling back to them.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany shook her head.
"No I'm not tired It's fine."Tiffany smiled and looked at her watch it was almost six.

Jason nodded.
"Well we better be off actually. Come on Summer."
Leading the way Jason walked out of the restaurant followed by Summer.
As they walked down the road Summer looked up top walk Jason wouldn't do anything in public.
When she looked up Jason assumed she saw someone of interest and that's when he saw Zaine.
"Summer. Don't look at him."
Summer blinked.
"Look at who?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, make yourself at home anyway" Zoe told her with a smile back "I shall go and have a shower myself, you can do whichever you want in here" and with that, she headed off towards their bathroom and started to run the shower, slipping out of her clothes, yet, her guantlets remaind on.

Rose just smiled, yet, Ruby meowed and juped off the table to follow Summer and Jason outside.  Rose saw this and groaned a little as she put her food down to get Ruby back "Ruby, come back here this instant"
Ruby ran up to Summer and Jason and meowed to them.