The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Bloody cat. Go on go back to your owner" Jason motioned his hands to the cat while Summer just watched silently.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby seemed to hiss at Jason as Rose approached them "Ruby, I told you not to follow them"
Ruby meowed back at Rose.
"Look, don't give me that excuse, that is no excuse to follow them" Rose told Ruby.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jason raised his eye brows and grabbed Summers hand.
"Lets go."
Summer nodded smiled at Rose then followed after Jason.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Look, you don't know that they're one of these evolved okay" Rose told Ruby.
'Look, just trust me on this one, I just have a feeling that they are' Ruby meowed at Rose.
Rose looked in the general direction of Summer and Jason and decided to approach them one last time "Ruby wants to know, are you two one of those evolved? She wont stop pestering me about it...."

Zoe on the other hand, had finished her shower and was now in the main area, sitting down at the table half dressed, wearing only her shorts and that was it, now tinkering a little with her guantlets.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jason scoffed.
"No. The evolved are menaces"
He then glanced at Summer and smiled.
"Aren't they hun."
Summer nodded quickly.
"Yes..they err are."

Tiffany tapped her fingers on the table growing then shrinking her hair repeatedly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby meowed to ose, to which Rose then spoke to them again "So, you're one of the evolved haters, or hunters, or whatever?" Rose asked them.

Zoe looked over to Tiffany "Are you bored or something?" she asked her rather curiously "Cause if you want, we can talk or something, I don't mind at all" she paused for a second "I know, why not tell me a bit about yourself? I'm curious"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jason looked at Summer then nodded pursing her lips Summer sighed when a car passed they stepped out in front only for Summer to teleport out of there.

Tiffany shrugged.
"Not much to say I have lived an okay life."She shrugged.
"Have you met Trinity yet?"

Trinity looked over at Drake.
"You gonna go back to what I assume is your hida away or you gonna stay here and worry your little friend?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'They do have powers' Ruby meowed to Rose.
"I can see that" Rose told Ruby.

"Trinity? No, I wouldn't have met her yet, why's that?" Zoe asked Tiffany.

"She can handle herself, she's not one of the more inocent ones you see around here, besides, I like to rest here, it gives me at least some peace and quiet" Drake told Trinity.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Shes an evolved that works for the government.."Tiffany explained.

Trinity nodded.
"Oh right" She mumbled plaiting her hair slowly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah okay" Zoe looked over to Tiffany still "By the way, back at the coffee place, again, I must appologize about just saying that about you, I mean, yes, it's true that I had just met you, but still, I just think that you're rather pretty indeed" she smiled to her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany blushed scarlet.
"Um thanks and errm likewise." Tiffany looked back at Zoe and smiled.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe grabbed her shirt and put it on as she walked over to Tiffany, still smiling to her.  She put a finger to Tiffany's cheek and just started to stroke it softly.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany smiled slightly and cleared her throat .
"Umm I actually better go I have to find someone"Tiffany smiled once more and walked towards the door when she opened it sure enough there was Jayden.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe looked over and walked over to him "How the hell did you find out where she was?" she scratched her head "Who exactly are you anyway?" she asked Jayden.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"I've healed her before which means we're sorta mentally connected,  and I'm Jayden."
Jaydan folded his arms and smoothed his hair out of his eyes.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah, well then, that would make sense, I'm Zoe" Zoe said as she extended her hand out to shake Jayden's.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden shook Zoe's hand and nodded smiling slightly, he hated smiling.
"Tiffany we have to get going I'm afraid Trinity is with Drake." Glancing at Zoe he frowned.
"Which I'm guessing is her friend."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hold up, Drake, you know him?" Zoe asked now rather curious "Although, if he is with this Trinity girl and is in actual trouble, then I'm come too, he is, like you said, my friend"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"I have spoke to him yes.In danger I'm not yet sure of she didn't attack him when she found us before so that I'm not sure on...you can come to..you will be of help"Jayden spoke quickly looking at Zoe then to Tiffany.
"But remember Trinities powers I know one of them is to posses her victims.."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Don't worry about that, if she manages to posses Drake, then I'll be able to tell if he's himself or not" Zoe replied back with a fold of her arms "But yes, where should we start looking for them?"