The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"You know where he would most likely go to escape it all?"Jayden asked brushing his hair aside.
Tiffany walked over to where he stood wrapped her arms around herself.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Actually, I believe I know, but getting there is going to be a pain....Liberty Island, we need one of those ferries" Zoe told Jayden as she looked to Tiffany "You okay?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany bit her lip and nodded.
"Yeah Im fine just hope no one gets hurt."
Jayden laughed.
"I can fly. I am strong enough to take both of you if you like."
Tiffany sighed.
"She has telekinesis as well... we need to be care full."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Relax" Zoe told Tiffany as she put an arm around her "No one'll get hurt, I'll make sure of it"

She then looked over at Jayden and gave him a nod "Alrighty, if you can hold us both, then I say go for it, it needs to be done" she then told him.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden nodded.
"Come on Tiff. Right side or left?" Jayden smiled extending a hand.
Tiffany smiled slightly and grabbed his left hand.
"You sure you can hold us?"Tiffany pursed her lips and leaned her head to the side.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I'm not exactly light, not counting these anyway, they're pretty light regardless" Zoe also told Jayden, motioning to her guantlets.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden raised an eyebrow.
"I think I could take you." Jayden said smirking holding out his right hand.
"Unless you prefer to go alone..."

Tiffany bit her lip her head felt as if many cans were getting thrown at it instinctively she leant into Jaydens shoulder.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe grabbed hold of Jayden's hand "Drake's my friend, and I'm not leaving him alone like that, especially if he's with someone that wants to kill him" she told him "So, I'm ready"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Nodding Jayden walked out through the door and took up into the sky.

Trinity turned to Drake.
"So like..do you always do this just lie here thinking?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe looked down at the city bellow as she kept her grip held onto Jayden, especially considering the fact that she couldn't fly herself.

"Yeah, it's better than actually being in the city, I mean, I don't exactly look like everyone else" Drake told Trinity back.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden tightened on Zoe's grip.
"Worried?"

Trinity nodded.
"No but is that such a bad thing? I mean you don't look well...yeah.."Trinity raised her eye brows and then looked at her feet she bit her tongue.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, you could say that, I mean, I can't exactly fly, and if I fall, well....I think you get the picture" Zoe told Jayden.

"Well, with people wanting to kill me, or pretty much hating me, thinking that I'm different, that I'm just a freak, then yes, to me, it's a bad thing" Drake seemed to sigh back.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden scoffed.
"You wont fall and if you do Tiffany will control you using her telekinesis"
Tiffany nodded smiling one of her hands extended to the leaves below them.
"Don't worry we've got it covered."

Trinity pouted.
"I don't see how people could hate you. Sure your..different but aren't we all?"
"I mean..I can posses, stun, knock out or possibly kill people...not to mention any other power! I'm known as a freak....I don't exactly have friends but I guess i'd like some.."
Trinity swallowed the lump in her throat and continued.
"...Yes your different but I'm pretty sure your a okay guy and so far I dont want to kill you I..just want to aggh "Trinity covered her eyes and hid in her hands glaring at her self.
I cant believe I almost said that! I can't believe I said what I did!

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, that is rather comforting indeed" Zoe smiled back to the two of them, especially smiling to Tiffany.

"Well, why would you work for the government in the first place? I mean, no offence, but that wouldn't be the best way to and get some friends" Drake told Trinity "But I mean, well....I wouldn't mind being your friend though, especially since you don't want to kill me now" he more or less joked to her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany smiled back as did Jayden.
"So Tiffany hows life been treating you?"
"Not bad as it so happens the usual ya know..since you saved me I've kept out of trouble."
Jayden nodded and continued to look where he was headed.

Trinity inhaled deeply before responding tears brimming in her eyes at the memory of her mother.
"Well the only parent I cared for was killed by an evolved i wanted my revenge so...yeah I know it's not the best way to earn friends but it's the only idea i had until i met you and thought maybe i dunno we could be friends."
Trinity spoke that quickly she didn't know if her understood or not.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that's good to hear too" Zoe smiled to Tiffany as she looked over at where they were heading toward.

Drake looked up at Trinity "You know, you don't have to work for the government, I mean, if you need a place to stay and all, well, you could always come stay with me and my friend, that is....if you promise to stop killing people" he told her back with a small laugh as well as he finally sat up.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity smiled slightly.
"I can promise not to kill them purposely...my temper can put me in awkward situations.. and I would quit...I just wouldn't like to pry.."
Wrapping her arms around her knee's Trinity looked over at Drake and smiled weakly.

Tiffany laughed.
"Until today I haven't felt such an adrenaline rush ya know."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake smiled back at her, extending his wings in a stretching mood before retracting them, his tail wrapping around his waste "Well, I can help you to control your temper if you want, I mean, if you are willing to atone for your actions or whatever you call it, then yeah, I'd be happy to help you out"

"I do have to say, today has been rather eventful, different than what I am usually used to, but still, rather awesome regadless" Zoe laughed back as well "I mean, I met you two for starters" she added in, looking mainly to Tiffany though.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity ran her fingers through her hair and nodded.
"I'd like to yeah.. are you sure I'm not exactly an easy errm student." Trinity smiled slightly wider this time but continued to hide in her knees.

Tiffany giggled.
"Yeah Jayden is awesome"
Jayden laughed.
"Nahh..hey is that it" nodding to something in the distance Jayden squinted.
[Tiffany is quite Naive.]

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I'm sure about it" Drake told her as he moved and leaned up against the statue, now just sitting next to Trinity "Everyone deserves a second chance"

Zoe looked over as well "Yeah, that's it, Lady Liberty" she told Jayden "He usually hangs out there, peace and quiet he calls it"