The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination: The RP

brekclub85 · 178 · 11473

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, Christina had returned to her apartment after having pizza with Daisy and Lyle.  She hated being so broke she could not afford to go to Zack's concert, but she knew her education and bills came first.  She locked the door behind her, flicked the living room light switch on, turned up the metal radio station she always listened to, and went to change into her pajamas.  When she returned, she sat at her desk, fired up her laptop, lit a cigarette, and checked her email while the station played.  She was still too full to go work out.  A few minutes later, one of her favorite tunes was interrupted by the broadcaster.  She listened with increasing shock as the broadcaster made the following announcement:

"Duuuude!  No *censored* way, man!  This just in: That uprising kicka** metal star, that Zack guy, was just whacked at his concert!  By a *censored* beam, man!  Damn, what a s***ty way to go!  Holy s***, I dunno if anybody saw this comin'!  Damn crew who put that stage together's gonna get their a**es taken to the cleaners for sure!  Aw, s*** man!  My thoughts go out to Zack and his family!  R.I.P Zack!  We all *censored* love your kicka** tunes, dude!  You're the s***, even in death!"

Christina quickly lowered the volume before she picked up her cell phone and called Daisy and Lyle to break the news to them.  

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon enough, the news crew had shown up to do a news story on the death of Zack "We are here on the scene where the death of the uprising Heavy Metal star, Zack Harrison, had been killed by a falling lighting beam while he was on stage" the reporter begun as she started to walk over to Zoe "I'm going to see if I can get a word or two with his sister"

Zoe looked over to the reporter whom spoke to her "Zoe, can we have a word to you about your brother's death?"

Zoe however, just remained quiet at the moment as she glanced to the camera before speaking "Get the camera out of my face...." she spoke rather quietly as she got up and begun to walk off.

Luna looked to the reporter for a second or so before rushing off after Zoe "Zoe?" she asked her girlfriend.

Zoe just stopped by that point with a small sigh "Sorry baby, I just, I don't know really"

Luna stepped in front of Zoe, looking at her and gave her a smile as well, to which Zoe perked up a little bit, smiling a bit back to Luna.

"How can I stay upset with you looking at me with that beautiful smile of yours?" Zoe asked Luna with a small laugh and gave her a kiss on the lips.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Tim, Terri, and Alexis were driving back, Terri stared at her boyfriend suspiciously.

"Tim...did you know something was going to happen?" she asked.

"Oh not you too Terr..." groaned Alexis.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
James watched the story and was upset. "They interrupted my nature documentory for this,' he exclaimed. 'Stupid kid I bet he had something to do with this,' he thought back to the teenager who got him kicked out of the museum.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OCC: I think so)

Jack and Jeremy were also watching the news. "Geez I wonder if that kid that got us kick out had something to do with that,' jeremy said. "It's possible,' jack said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Then you should PM how you plan James to get killed.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Tim looked out his window, he saw a propeller spinning right in front of him!

"Agh!" he tried to jump back, but his seatbelt wouldn't let him.

"Tim, what is it?" Terri asked. "It's the..." Tim started to reply than saw that the propeller was nowhere to be seen. Was it all in his head?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So, um, let's just go home, okay?" Luna asked Zoe as she held onto her hand.

Zoe gave off a bit of a nod back "Yeah, would do me some good too" she told her back as the two of them soon left for their home.

Once at home, both Zoe and Luna were within their room with Luna sitting on the side of the bed, looking up at Zoe "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine, I mean, hey, I do still have you and all" Zoe replied back as she slipped out of her clothes.

Luna smiled back to Zoe as she got up and got changed into her pajamas, wearing her pants and top, although, her pajama top did remain unbuttoned as she lay down on the bed.

Zoe on the other hand, was just wearing her underwaer and nothing on top as she lay down beside Luna, pulling the covers over them as she stroked Luna's cheek "So hey, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, trust me on this one" she told her, giving her a kiss on the lips as well.

Luna just smiled back to Zoe as she returned the kiss back to her, laying there as well.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
James arrived at the airport. He was flying to a meeting in Las Vegas about security. He walked to the plae he would fly there. It was an older plane from the 40's that he had restored. He got into the plane and started the engine but the prop spun twice before it stopped. "F***!,' james exclaimed. He got out of the plane to spin the prop by hand.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terri hit the brakes on the car as a newspaper landed on the windshield.

"Jesus..." Alexis panted, glad they didn't crash.

Tim noticed something particular about the article. It was talking about the airport and James.

"That's one of the guys who left before the chaos, like us," Tim noted.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh come on,' James said as he started to spin the prop but it was being stubborn.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't tell me you're getting "feelings" again," Alexis said, smacking her head.

"It just may be girls," Tim told Terri and Alexis.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
James planned to make stops at airports when he ran low on fuel. Since it was a restored A6M Zero. Again James thrust the prop down to make it spin and still it would not spin.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What? Should we go to the airport?" Alexis asked sarcastically.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Daisy.  I'm absolutely positive this was the same Zack from the museum earlier today," Christina said on her cell phone.

"I still can't believe this happened," Daisy said on the other line.

"Well, it has," Christina replied before she took a drag of her cigarette.

"You don't suppose...that Tim guy had anything to do with this," Daisy said nervously.

"I dunno that.  I'm not some psychic, but it seems to make sense.  I mean, this Tim made all that talk about death at the museum, and then he and Zack got into a brawl.  Maybe he wanted revenge on Zack 'cuz he would not listen, and now he's somehow managed to make Zack pay dearly," Christina said.

"I don't want to think Tim did this," Daisy whimpered.

"Well, I'm tellin' you right now that we should watch our backs.  Nobody believed him, right?  What if he comes after the rest of us like he probably did Zack?" Christina suggested.

"Excuse me," Daisy wheezed.  Christina could hear Daisy use her inhaler on the other line.  As ridiculous as she felt her best friend's level of paranoia was, she pitied her at the same time.  If nothing else killed her first, her anxiety certainly would do the job.  Daisy returned to talking once she got her wheezing under control.

"You've got me really scared now," Daisy said nervously.

"Like that's hard to do," Christina cracked, then sighed.  "I'm sorry.  That was not necessary.  Just do as I say and watch your back until we know whether or not this creep is up to no good."

"Okay, I will.  Christina," Daisy said.  "If it is okay, may I come stay over at your place?  I'm too scared to be by myself."

"Sure.  Maybe it would be a good idea if I ask Lyle to do the same thing.  I think we'll be much safer as a group," Christina said.

"Oh, thank you so much.  I'll be over in a few," Daisy said with a sound of gratitude.

"A'ight, but make it quick.  Things get scary around here after dark," Christina said.

"Oke doke.  Bye now," Daisy said.

"See ya in a few," Christina replied before the two hung up.  She then called Lyle and had a similar conversation with him.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Despite Amy and Jonathan's attmept to clear the area, they were rounded up by the police as potential suspects in this event.

"Just great! Now my strek free record is going to be tarnished!" cried Amy as she sat next to Jonathan.

Jonahtan for his part just sighed.
"Would you relax...its not like were actually in jail!" he replied still keeping a hand on his inhaler.

Amy looked over at him with a glare.
"Easy for you to say, they won't even give you the third degree what with you clutching that inhaler of yours!" she said with a stern voice.

Jonathan frowned as if he'd been insulted.
"Hey I didn't ask to be born with a breathing diorder okay?! Just relax, and tell them what you were and what you saw happen. With the hundres of people all claiming the same thing, they'll just chalk it up to an accidental death."

Amy grinned a bit at JOnathans words. "I hope you're right."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As James was trying to start the prop engine the lever for the air brake moved forward as did the throttle. "Come on,' james said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim nodded to Alexis' sarcastic comment.

"Tim...whatever you are on...it's effective," Alexis commented swiftly.

Terri turned the car around at the next empty area.

"We have to hurry," Tim said. "What are you concerned about?" Alexis demanded to know.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Aggie was staring at a photo of her, Tim, and their parents before the dad died. She managed to keep a tear from coming out.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Amy suddenly felt a chill run down her spin, but she couldn't figure out why.
"I....I think someone we know is in trouble." she whispered to Jonathan.

Jonathan for his part just shook his head.
"So what, now you're getting paranoid too? Don't let the cops tough guy personas get to ya. They are just asking a few questions is all."

Amy then took Jonathans arm and quite literally dragged him out of the police station. "Listen! Something weird is going on...I can't explain it...but you know how humans have always had a 'sixth sense' about when something bad was about to happen?"

Jonathan nodded his head in compliance.

"Well my 'sixth sense' is starting to act up. Just come on...we gotta find Zoe and Luna!"