The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination: The RP

brekclub85 · 178 · 11474

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: If you wish GVG, we could say that Zoe had given Amy their number at least XD)

Both Luna and Zoe were still wide awake at the moment, as they were instead, just making out at the moment, having their own little fun as well (which I'm not going to add more to that :p)

Meanwhile, Joe the homeless guy, was at a coffee shop when he had seen the news about the dead of Zack, sipping on his cup of coffee he had managed to buy after having scrounged up some money for it "My, that is rather unfourtunate....and he was the one that saved me from going inside the museum as well" he spoke to himself.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
(OOC: okay! :lol)

Amy stopped running for a minute as she realized she had her cell phone which had Zoe's home number in it. "Oh I feel stupid right now." She pulled out her phone quickly dialed in Zoe's number. "Please pick up...please pick up." she said silently.

Jonathan was gasping for breath after running, and took a hit off his inhaler so he could breath properly. "Amy...l-let me know...w-when we're going to be....running. y-you forget I'm...asthmatic!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe heard her cellphone ringing and stopped kissing Luna, sitting on top of her as she answered her phone "Hello? Oh, Amy...how are you?" she paused allowing Amy to talk.

Luna looked up to Zoe "Is that, that Amy girl? What does she want?" she asked Zoe.

Zoe nodded back to Luna, kissing her on the lips again before speaking to Amy again on the phone "So, what's up?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy tried to keep her voice in check but to be honest she was freaking out. "Listen Zoe. I can't explain it...but I think one of our friends might be in danger like Zack! We need to get together and get this under control!"

Jonathan just stood behind Amy wondering if she was actually onto something or if she needed a psych ward.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe thought for a second before repling "Okay, come over to our place and we can sort a few things out" she told Amy, giving her the address to their place as well "Just come over when you can, let yourselves in as well, it's just Luna and I are here, my mum isn't here at the moment"

Truth be told, Zoe wanted at least some more time with Luna at the very least before Amy and Jonathan were to come over as she soon hung up on Amy after sorting it out and went back to kissing Luna.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy smiled as she closed her phone. She then turned to Jonathan and spoke. "We're heading over to Zoe's apartment. Come on, it's not that far. We can walk and be there in about twenty minutes."

Jonathan smiled and nodded as he followed Amy.
"Hey Amy I've got a question. What's your opinion on Zoe and Luna?"

Amy was rather shocked to hear Jonathan ask such a personal question. She sighed as she slowed down to walk beside him and said, "Zoe and Luna are actually pretty nice. I have no issues with gay couples, if it makes them happy then I say go for it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, Amy and her friend Jonathan are gonna be coming over soon, but we do have some time to ourselves till then" Zoe told Luna, kisisng her upon the lips again.

Luna seemes to giggle a little bit as she kissed Zoe back "Yeah, I guess you are right" she told her, murmering a bit a bit as well.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(If you don't mind we're just going to fast forward 20 minutes)

Amy stepped up to the door of Zoe's apartment and rang the bell.
"I sure do hope they aren't asleep."

Jonathan yawned.
"Yeah that would be a real tragedy." he commented sarcastically.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: I don't mind myself XD)

Zoe heard the bell ringing as she looked to Luna "I'll go and answer it" she told her as she got out of bed and walked down the hallway, that is, until she stopped and ran back to her room and grabbed a shirt and pulled it on and ran to answer the door.

Upon greeting them, Zoe showed them inside as Luna walked down the hallway, her pajam top was still unbuttoned as she looked to Amy and Jonathan "Oh, um, hi" she spoke, waving a bit to them, not bothering to button her top up.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey you know what jack,' jeremy said. "What,' jack replied. "I think that kid may have been on to something when he got us kicked out of the museum you know,' jeremy said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terri could see the airport in the distance.

"We're almost there," Terri said. "I don't see any use in this..." Alexis sighed.

~~~~~~~~

Kyle started fixing the roof of his house, as he lived by himself.

~~~~~~~~~

Aggie was taking her morning jog, when she passed Zoe's apartment. "Hey," she waved to Amy.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
James continued trying to start the prop but it still wouldn't start.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy smiled and waved back at Luna.
"hello again. I'm sorry if this is kind of inconveintent. It just feels really important to me." Amy then realized that Jonathan hadn't said much of anything since being led inside, and looked over at him. She then elbowed him in the ribs hard and said, "Stop staring! Its rude!"

Jonathan now rubbing his sides, looked up at Amy with a frown.
"Okay, okay....geez. I'm sorry Luna. Nice to see you again." he said trying to ease the pain in his side.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Um, it's okay" Luna spoke rather quietly as she sat down in a chair "Yeah, it's nice to meet you again as well" she leaned back in the chair as well, glancing to Jonathan still.

"What's the matter? Never seen a girl's tits before?" Zoe asked Jonathan first with a quick little laugh in regards to him staring at Luna before turning to Amy "So, what's up? I mean, you said it was important, so I'm actually curious as to what you're wanting now? I mean, I'm sure we can provide whatever it is you need"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Let's see what's on tv shall we,' jack asked jeremy. "Yes there may be something good on,' jeremy replied.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy took a moment to sit down before speaking.
"Well, I can't really explain it...but I just have this bad feeling that all of us at the museum might be in trouble. Kind of like we're being hunted by something we can't see."

Jonathan blushed and looked away. He then answered Luna. "Well I have...but for someone to greet me bare chested was a bit of a shock is all." he said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terri pulled the car over when they arrived near where James was taking off.

"See babe, he's fine. Nothing to worry about," Terri tried to assure.

If they only knew what came next...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Luna pulled her top over her chest some more, to cover her assets as she looked to Jonathan "There, is that better?" she asked him a bit quietly as well.

Zoe glanced to Jonathan and Luna, giving off a short laugh before turning back to Amy "Hmm, an invisible force? Sort reminds me to that Frightners movie, the one made by Peter Jackson, but really" she thought for a second "What do you propse we do about it then?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jonathan nodded his head.
"Much better thank you." he said to Luna as he cleared his throat.

Amy thought about what Zoe had just asked him, and she came to a quick conclusion. "We need to round up everyone else who was at the museum today and stay together as a group. It's the only way we can be sure we stay safe."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we need to find and ask Tim, but problem is, I have no idea on where he lives or anything like that, so I don't know what we're going to do about that part" Zoe replied back to Amy, glancing over at Luna, before looking back to Amy again.

"Why don't we just wait until morning? I mean, it would make it easier and all to perhaps, find him...." Luna soon spoke up again, letting go of her top as she leaned forward "But, it's just an idea anyway"