The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination: The RP

brekclub85 · 178 · 11431

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
The sound of the exhibits crashing was enough to cause Jonathan to drop his inhaler and he bent down to shakily pick it up and asked, "I don't know, what's going on here...but...I say we finish talking and fighting somewhere safer than here!"

Amy stepped over following Luna and tried to politely edge them all outside.
"I'd like to be safer rather than sorry. Let's move outside."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Guys, let's...let's just go," Tim said to his sister and friends, sweating all over.

"Tim, what on Earth happened to you?" Aggie questioned.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The sight and sound of the museum falling apart caused Daisy to lose it.  She dropped to her knees as she muffled her screams of horror while she watched the scene with pure terror.  Christina and Lyle were shocked.  Christina joined Daisy and embraced her as she tried to comfort her.

"I knew that punka** had planted a bomb!" Christina said in an accusatory manner.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zack just seemed to glare over at Tim once more before turning to Zoe "Come on sis, let's just get out of here" he told her as he walked off.

Zoe just sighed, grabbing onto Luna's hand and tugged her, walking off rather silently as Luna had said one thing "Sorry...." as she too followed suit, walking off with Zoe, hand in hand as the two of them followed Zack home.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim, Terri, Alexis, and Aggie got in Aggie's SUV.

"I don't know what happened, but I think I might be scarred for life," Alexis mumbled.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once they were at home, Zoe confronted her brother once more "Look, did you really have to get all worked up about what Tim had said? Sure, it does seem a little far fetched and what have you, but still, that was no reason to retaliate the way you did"

Zack just seemed to scoff back a little bit "Look, sis, I only did that because he..."

"He what? Deserved to get a punch in the face like that?" Zoe asked cutting in.

Zack sighed a little bit, rubbing his forehead a little as well "Fine, whatever alright? Can we just drop it please? I don't need a headache at the moment about it" he spoke as he sat down on the chair.

Luna looked to Zoe as Zoe sat down with her girlfriend, putting an arm around her as well, pulling her closer to herself "That's probabally the most inteligent thing you've said all day" Zoe laughed a bit "But you're right, I do need my head clear for school anyway"

Luna just nodded as well "Yeah, same here" she spoke as she gave Zoe a kiss.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"C'mon, you two.  Let's go for a pizza.  Anything to get us away from here," Lyle finally spoke up.

"I'm game," Christina replied.  

"Whatever it takes to take my mind off of this.  We could've died in there," Daisy said.  She was calmed down by this point.

"But the fact is, Daisy, that we're standing right here alive and still kickin'.  I'd say we go and enjoy ourselves," Christina said.

"Well, if you look at it that way, yes we are very fortunate.  Let's go, then," Daisy said before they headed off to a pizza restaurant.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy stepped down the stairs walking away from the museum and sighed.
"And to think I could've spent my day actually getting something done at the gym." She looked back at Jonathan and asked, "Come on, you want a milkshake? I'm buying."

Jonathan immediately stepped forward and nodded his head as he replied, "Sure, anything to get my mind off of this place." He then followed Amy's lead as she walked to the nearest Ice cream shop.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim and Aggie went back to their apartment after dropping off Terri and Alexis.

"Is there anything I can do?" Aggie asked, concerned for her brother.

"No thanks sis," Tim replied.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy stopped as the duo were about to enter the ice cream parlor and she turned around and looked as if she were missing something.

Jonathan noticed her looking around, and asked,
"You alright Amy?"

Amy shook her head and replied, "I...just think maybe we should've gone with Luna and her friend Zoe, that's all."

Jonathan smiled.
"Well Ice cream will probably clear that bad feeling up real quick and remember you're paying."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe soon got up from the couch and looked to her brother once more "Let's not talk about this anymore" she told him as she then turned to Luna, motioning for her to follow her "Come on, let's go out for ice cream, will get out mind off this matter some more"

Luna nodded back to Zoe "Yeah, I guess you're right" she said, giving her a mile.

"Alright, alright, you two go out and have your ice cream, I need to go and practice some more" Zack told the two of them as he walked off to the garage.

Both Zoe and Luna soon enough, made their way down to the ice cream parlour, the same one that Amy and Jonathan were at as they walked inside and sat down at a table.  Zoe sitting down with Luna leaning against her rather happily as she looked over to see Amy and waved to her, motioning for her and Jonathan to come and join them.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy noticed Zoe, and Luna sitting at one of the tables as she waited for her ice cream sundae to be finished and she tugged Jonathan along after he finished ordering his own.

Amy stepped next to the table and smiled.
"Hi Luna, hello Zoe. Nice to see you two again." She then pointed to Jonathan. "I don't know if you two have met this guy yet."

Jonathan sighed and said, "Hello, my name is Jonathan. It is very nice to meet both of you."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once they had ordered an ice cream to share between them, the two of them looked over to Amy and Jonathan "No, I don't believe we have actually, it's very nice to meet you Jonathan" Zoe spoke up first "As you know, I'm Zoe, and this here is my very cute and beautiful girlfriend Luna" she added on.

Luna just gave Jonathan a smile back "Yeah, it's nice to meet you, but I would like to know, how do you two know each other?" she asked them rather curiously as she took a bite of the ice cream that arrived at their table.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After receiving their own Ice cream they both sat down. Amy took a bite of her ice cream first, and listened to Luna ask her question.

Jonathan however beat Amy to answering as he folded his arms.
"She's the local fitness instructor at my high school." he commented with a pout on his face.

Amy sighed as she put her spoon down and said, "Please Jonathan....not again. Can't we just relax today?"

Jonathan took a bite of his ice cream and nodded his head in silence.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah okay, so you go to school, and you're a fitness instructor there? Cool" Zoe spoke up as she took a bite of their own ice cream as well "Both Luna and I go to the same school, along with my brother, Zack, who is part of a band of his own"

Luna smiled to the two of them as she took another bite of the ice cream too before she spoke "And I stay with Zoe too, cause of what happened to my parents" she decided to explain.

"It was a car crash they were involved in, by my mum decided it was best to let Luna stay with me in my room you know, being nice and all" Zoe replied with a smile herself.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy asked Zoe a question, "Which school do you and Luna attend? I might have been a sub there once or twice."

Jonathan ate more of his ice cream and replied, "That sounds really nice. And I'm sorry for what happened to your family Luna. I'm sure they'd be proud of you."

Jonathan then spoke again.
"What is your opinion of what happened at the Museum today...it was way too freaky."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Marshal High School" Zoe answered Amy back.

Luna looked to Jonathan and smiled to him "No, it's fine, it's been a while now, but hey, I still have Zoe, which is what I'm pleased about still" she told him as Zoe gave her a kiss.

"Yeah, it was rather freaky indeed, and my brother isn't all too happy about it either, thinks that Tim, the one who had that vision thing of his, is all lies you know" Zoe added in.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy shrugged as she took another bite  of her ice cream.
"I dunno. We've all heard about people having visions  and then they come true. It's not that hard to believe."

Jonathan laughed as he said, "Yeah, try telling that to Tim. Sounds like he's more liekly to believe someone planned something like that. ALthough it does sound kinda farcethced for something that was supposed to be a premonition, we all almost died anyway."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Just wondering on when the first death should happen, that is, if F-22 doesn't post again about James' death)

"But, if we did almost die and Tim saved us by freaking out and all, then....wouldn't know know what's going on?" Luna asked now sounding a bit concerned, holding onto Zoe's hand as well.

"You know, now that it's put that way, maybe, but I just don't really know either" Zoe replied back, stroking Luna's hair a bit as well "But you shouldn't worry about it"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim went to his room and lied on his bed, just wanting to rest after all this madness.

(OOC: I think we should have the first death clue now.)