The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers Zeo ZX

LBTFan13 · 248 · 18154

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
It was a quiet day in Angel Grove, the first in a long time. It had been several years since the Zeo Rangers destroyed the Machine Empire once and for all, but all was not calm. With Zordon dead, all evil had supposively been destroyed as well, or evil beings changed to their former human selves. Unfortunately, something happened that shouldn't have, and now the world may once again be in great peril.

Alpha 5 woke up startled. "Oh my!" he cried. "Where am I?" He looked left and right, but the area was too dark for him to pick out. "Oh now I've done it!" he complained. "I'm lost!" He stepped forward to try and get a better idea for his predicament, but at that moment the entire area lit up in a flash. In a matter of seconds, the area was fully lit, and Alpha could immediately tell where he was. "Aye yae yae yae yae! This is the Command Center! The first one! I thought this was destroyed!" All of a sudden something appeared behind him accompanied by the sound of static electricity. He jumped and spun around, but what he saw gripped him with amazement and awe. "It's not possible!" he denied. "Zordon, you are alive!"

"Alpha," the floating head greeted with a booming voice, "it's as I feared."

Meanwhile, things were stirring up on the moon. With the return of Zordon, it could only mean one thing. The moon base was back, and so was its deadly inhabitants. One of them was perched on the balcony of the base, looking down upon Earth. "Earth...." he growled. "I let you slip from my fingers before, but not again. This time, it will be mine, and nothing will stop me!"

"Everything is back in order, Lord Zedd!" Another voice echoed from behind. Zedd turned around to look upon his second in command, Goldar. "The Putties await your orders oh evil one! Just make the command and we shall attack!"

"Patience, Goldar," Zedd replied. "All in good time. We must plan carefully but quickly. If I have returned, it means Zordon has as well. He will most likely attempt to stop me which can only mean one thing."

Goldar sneered. "Power Rangers........"

Back on Earth, Angel Grove College was beginning its fall semester. One particular student was especially eager to start his college career among the other students. "So this is what college feels like. I guess I shouldn't be surprised." Rob continued to walk through the bustle of the other students, all going different ways to classes and dorm rooms. He hadn't really met anybody yet, but he knew that would change eventually.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bulk and Skull walked in from the local food court. all these fast foosd places bulky" Skull said as he munched in a hamburger " No woionder freshmen in college gain k,lots of weight.. ' shut it skull " Bulk said . both he and Skullk were studying  communications, as it was a fairly easy degree to get..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
John was resting in one of the places on campus where students did go to sit or do other things.  He didn't live on campus but off campus & kept to himself to an extent.  He had sat down from walking around so much and decided after resting a bit he would continue to where he was going.

----

"Power rangers? Not those doo goody dweebs again.  They give me a headache." Rita said, coming out from another room.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Unfortunately, it seems so," Zedd replied to Rita. "Zordon must be alive, and he will no doubt organize a new group of Power Rangers to thwart our plans. We must find who these new rangers will be and destroy them before they can achieve their powers."

"How do we find them, my lord?" Goldar asked. "There are thousands of wretched teenagers on that planet!"

"Fool!" Zedd scolded. "Zordon originally chose teenagers from Angel Grove, and that is where he will choose from again!"

"Of course!" Goldar praised with some fear. "You are most wise my lord!"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Zordon! How is this possible?" Alpha asked. "Andros destroyed you in order to get rid of all evil!"

"I am just as curious as you are," Zordon replied, "but there's more to worry about. If I have returned, it can only mean that evil has come back as well."

"Aye yae yae yae yae!" Alpha shrieked. "What do we do? The world will be in peril!"

"Calm down, Alpha," Zordon commanded. "Nothing has happened yet, which means whatever evil has returned must still be planning an attack. We must prepare for it quickly if we stand a chance of stopping it."

---------------------------------------------------------

Rob decided to stop into the local food court and grab something to eat. He didn't have any classes yet, so he was mainly curious about finding his way around campus. He figured it would pay to also try and meet people and make some new friends. Walking into the food court, he noticed many people sitting around and chatting, and for some reason Rob felt both relieved and nervous at the same time. "Well, at least this will be a little more casual," he muttered to himself. "I wonder if I'll find myself here often."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bulk and Skull noticed Rob passing though " Hey there' Skull said " we've got a seat oipen here!
- skull why are you inviting that guy/ We don't know him?
 He was in our class in high school I think' Skull replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Getting hungry John got up and decided to head to the food court so he could get some food and a drink.  He walked over to the food court thinking what he would want.  He decided to make his decision once there instead.  Once there he looked to see what choices there were before he headed there.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob overheard his name called out and turned towards the source of the call. He was surprised to see Bulk and Skull sitting there and offering a seat to him. Sure they weren't his absolute best friends, but at least he knew them and was acquainted with them. He walked over to their table and sat down, putting his backpack aside. "Thanks for the seat." Bulk and Skull were seen as troublemakers back in high school, but Rob knew that they were still good people, if not silly. "I think I remember you too from high school. I'm Rob; I think we had a couple classes together."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah, weren't you near the back of the class, anyway bulk and i got through class alright, nothing great but enough to get us into this college" skull said " si what are you going to school for?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
John went over to get some frozen chocolate custard & some fruit juice.  He figured he'd eat a more normal meal later on and the stuff he had gotten wasn't to unhealthy.  Once he had his food he went over to sit down at a table to start eating it, eating at a leisurely pace since he wasn't in a hurry.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob shrugged his shoulders. "To be honest, I haven't gotten that far yet. I was just lucky enough to get into college. Those few essays and exams were really stressful." He found it funny how friendly Bulk and Skull were being to him, considering they didn't know each other too well, but at this point anybody he was familiar with was better than nobody. "Once I get deeper into the semester I will figure out what I want to do. I guess that's the whole point of these distribution courses. It's a shame they don't have a martial arts class or something like that. I would probably breeze right through it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We must be quick, Alpha," Zordon commanded. "I don't know who has returned with us, but we must find a new team of Power Rangers to defend Earth against them."

"But Zordon!" Alpha complained. "All of the powers have been destroyed!"

"Not all of them," Zordon corrected. "Before the rangers achieved the Turbo powers, there was the Zeo Crystal. It still remains intact."

"That's brilliant!" Alpha cheered. "We can find new teenagers worthy of wielding the Zeo powers!"

"Exactly," Zordon replied. "Quickly now. Start scanning Angel Grove for possible candidates."

"Excellent idea, Zordon!" Alpha cheered again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I know Zordon," Zedd growled, "he will be searching Angel Grove for new Power Rangers. We must find them first and destroy them!"

"Why not just destroy every teenager there, my lord?" Goldar suggested.

"While I am certainly not opposed to that idea," Zedd replied, "we can't be too rash with such delicate matters. I may be a conqueror, but I am not a blood thirsty monster!"

"Of course, your excellency," Goldar agreed. "Just make the order, and we shall strike!"

"All in good time," Zedd assured.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
John continued to eat his food where he was, staying alone for now since he didn't really know anyone.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob looked over and he noticed John sitting by himself. He didn't know John well, but he had at least seen him briefly when they were all moving in. Maybe I should go and formally introduce myself. Rob turned back to Bulk and Skull. "I'll catch you guys later. It was good seeing you two again." Rob stood up, waved good bye, and then headed over to where John was sitting. "Hi," he spoke up. "You're John, right? I saw you coming in with the rest of us new students. I'm Rob. Would you like some company?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
both bulk and skull waved goodbeye ' hrey at least we saw someomne we knew.. kinda' yeah well we gotta get to class i've got communicvations at 12' bulk said. as the two of them headed out..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
John looked up, "Sure, if you'd like." He said motioning to a seat next to him.  "I'm new in town.  Moved here to go to college here." He said.  "My name's John." He said holding his hand out.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob sat down next to John and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Robert, but I go by Rob." Rob had only known John for maybe two seconds, but he could already tell he was going to get along with him. He couldn't explain it, but something about him seemed right. Either way, he knew he wouldn't have any trouble making friends with him. "So where exactly did you move from? I moved here from Pennsylvania. I figured I would get a feel of how the West Coast lives."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm from up north were it gets pretty cold."  He said shaking hands with Rob.  "I thought I'd enjoy living somewhere where it's warm instead, and no snow." He said.  He thought this Rob person seemed to be a nice person and felt they could well be friends, perhaps pretty good friends even.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey there.  Mind if I sat down here?"
A young man with light brown hair, tied back in a loose ponytail that hung down to almost the bottom of his back asked, smiling slightly...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob turned to the man and smiled. "Not at all, be my guest. I'm Rob, and this is John. We're both new here. Are you in that same boat?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
John motioned for the new comer to sit down.  "Feel free to sit down.  Nice to meet you." He said.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick Sighed as he exited his limo as William held the door open. "Please try to cause trouble today sir, your lawyer is on vacation in Fiji." William said as he closed the door. "You know me William." Patrick said with a smirk as he flung his backpack over his shoulder. "That's what I'm afraid of Sir." He replied as Patrick Shrugged. "William, It's Angel Grove, nothing happens here anymore, I'll see you after school." Patrick said as he headed inside the collage.