The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers Zeo ZX

LBTFan13 · 248 · 18353

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The gold ranger put on a thin wrist band around his left wrist then went over to a console to press some buttons and look at a readout.  "Looks like the leak of power is still there, though slower then before.    So there is an improvement, but we've not licked it yet." He said.  

"The spy eye has arrived." The other voice said and the gold ranger walked over to another monitor.  

"Looks like those whatever they are are still there." The gold ranger said.  "Good thing we have some of those things.  They come in handy.  No wonder the military likes them." he said as he looked at the monitor and saw what the forces of Zedd and Rita were up to.  "I should get out there soon.  Ready the transporter.  but not to close to where they are.  I don't want to end up in the center of them after all." He said in a joking manner.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric walked over to the display cases, running a hand over the glass, smiling a little.
"So it looks like I get to live my dream after all.  You seeing this, mom?"
He said, looking up at the ceiling with a grin, then turned to Zordon.
"I'll take the Blue Ranger, if that works."
He said, eyes filled with spark.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One more question, Zordon" Tracy spoke up. ' What will you use to give us our powers? I mean I don't think you have any Power coins around, because as I recall from the stories those were eventually destroyed..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"You are correct, Tracy," Zordon confirmed. "The power coins were destroyed, but there is another source that we have kept safe." He looked to Alpha and nodded. Alpha walked over to the control console and pushed a few buttons. Underneath it, a shelf slid out to reveal a large, white crystal.

"This is the Zeo Crystal," Alpha explained. "When the power coins were destroyed, we used the Zeo Crystal to give the former rangers new powers."

"This crystal will bestow upon you powers that you couldn't begin to imagine. Only those of pure good can wield this power, and I see that within each of you."

"Is there a code or something that we have to follow?" Rob asked. "I doubt you're just going to give these powers to us freely."

"As a Power Ranger, there are three basic rules you must follow, or lose the protection of the power," Zordon explained. "First, never use your power for personal gain, especially revenge. Second, only use your power when a battle has escalated to the point when you absolutely need it. These powers are meant for your defense, but do not follow through with brute force. Finally, you must keep your identity a secret. Nobody can know that you are a Power Ranger."

"Makes sense to me," Rob commented. He looked back at the viewing globe and noticed the chaos the Putties were causing at the college. "We better hurry, Zordon. The college needs us."

"Very well," Zordon responded. The Zeo Crystal floated out of the shelf and split into five sub crystals. Rob watched as his crystal floated over him as the rest to the others. "You have been chosen to defend the world as the new breed of Power Rangers!" Zordon continued. He then went down and looked upon each person, starting with Tracy.

"Tracy, you shall be known as Zeo Ranger 1, Pink. Patrick, you will wield the power of Zeo Ranger 2, Yellow. Eric, the power of Zeo Ranger 3, Blue is yours. Canis, you will control the power of Zeo Ranger 4, Green. Rob, you shall wield the power of Zeo Ranger 5, Red, as well as the leader of the Power Rangers." The crystals began to glow there respective colors, and in a flash, Rob felt himself encased in an armor-like suit and helmet. He looked upon himself in astonishment.

"This is amazing. I can feel the energy flowing within me." He looked over at the others, noticing they were in similar suits, just different colors. "Tell me you guys are feeling this too."

((OOC: I find it hard to describe what the armor looks like, but imagine the Zeo Ranger costumes but more like the Mighty Morphin costumes in the movie. Not exactly armor, but not spandex either.))

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tracy looked at her new armor and stumbled against the glass holding the former weapons. as she did there was flash light and tracy was stunned to see she was holding a sword in her hand. the sword was white and had face of a tiger on the hilt.. 'Hello there said a small voice "I am Saba.. it has been a very long time in there, but i am glad to be working with a ranger again.
-
I'm.. i/m the pink ranger" Tracy said ' is there a place i can put you?" "that loop on your belt will suffice Tracy.. "How.. " I know many things Saba said " but now is not the time for explanations.." Tracy slid saba through the loop on her belt. "This is so.. surreal' She said looking at the others.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Canis began looking at himself, the new suite of armor he is now wearing. - "This is amazing, I have never even dreamed with something like this." - Not only that, but the suite is also helping his holo-belt with additional energy, so he can keep his human form.

He then went closer to place Tracy was. - "I will not ask if you are ok, because it looks like you are feeling more than ok." - and then he saw a flash of light and a big blaster-type gun appeared in his left hand. - "This is what I call a gun." - But then, something more impressive happened, the Wind-Saber, his family's traditional weapon appeared in front of him with a renewed glow. - "How is this possible? are the powers of the Zeo Crystal this great that I can summon my own sword?" - he took his sowrd with his right hand. The Saber has a long blade of a blue-shaded color, the grip of the sword has the normal shape where the warrior can put the hands, but the section that unites the grip with the blade itself has the shape of a bird's head. Canis began moving it as the saber made a soft sound as it cuts the air.

"I think I am ready for anything." - he said as he placed his sword in a sheath in the left side of his belt, and the blaster in the right side.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric looked at his gloved hands, then at the rest of his body.  
"Wow... Wow!  This is so incedible.  I'm honestly a Power Ranger! "
He smiled, then in a flash of light, his own weapons appeared in front of him.  The first was a large, handgun-looking pistol, the barrel seemingly made of two components.  The second, and more impressive, was a double-bladed katana.  The twin blades joined at the pommels of their elaborate handgrips, and each sword blade was double-edged and etched with the Japanese phrase 'Aku Zoku Zan', or 'Swift death to evil'.  He grabbed them both, sliding the pistol onto his belt, then splitting the double blade into a pair of Katana, sheathing them across his back.
"Alrighty.  Let's go and save Angel Grove."
He said, cracking his knuckles eagerly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The capacitors are fully charged." The other person in the room said.

"Good, once I've teleported there best to start recharging the capacitors again.  I'm not sure how long my energy will hold out before I'll need to be beamed out." The gold ranger said before he walked over to where the transporter was and got onto the transporter pad.

"Ready?"

"Energize." The gold ranger said.  As the transporter was activated he beamed out in an effect very similar to the star trek transporter effect.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick short a glare towards Rob after Zordon gave him a no-go on taking revenge on Goldar. However, Zordon couldn't control what happened on the battlefield. Should he destroy Goldar while doing his duties as a ranger, then zordon couldn't blame him. However as Rob pointed out, they had bigger fish to fry. Patrick remained silent as twin blades materialized before him. Somehow he knew these were his weapons, the zeo defender, a weapon with 4 modes. A double bladed lance, a riffle-like blaster, two pistol like weapons and the two swords he held before him. "OK Oh Great wizard of OZ, are you going to send us back, or do we have to walk?" Patrick asked Zordon. "Because it looks like those clay headed jack holes ain't gonna wait around much longer." Patrick said. Patrick turned to Rob. "The responsibility to lead others into battle is not simply given, it must be earned." Patrick said to Rob, as he did the Robocop gun spin before he holstered his blasters. "Also Zordon, I can't Promise you I won't kill Goldar if I get the chance, but I swear on the graves of my Parents, and with god, and these Power Ranger lovers that I won't let it consume me." Patrick swore. "So are we done, cause we have the little matter of our Collage, and the whole planet to rescue." He pointed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Rito was having fun terrorizing the campus, he got bored with people out side and went looking inside. Blasting down the door to a computer lab. He saw two humans( Bulk and Skull) hiding under a table. "Ah-ha!, hey wait a minute you two kind of look familiar, do I know you?" He asked as he held them there by their shirts.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
um well..  you made us do a puppet show a few years ago Skull said " sweat pouring down his face.. ' Yeah and you told us it had to be funny Bulk said.. "So er mR Skull how have you been?" he said trying to be ingrating..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob watched as the Zeo Blaster/Blade and Red Zeo Sword materialized in front of him. "Incredible," he spoke in awe. He placed the blaster in his belt and firmly gripped the sword. "It feels so light," Rob marveled. He noticed the others look upon their weapons and smiled. I can't believe this is happening to us. We get to save the world. When Patrick made the blunt comment about leadership, he glared at him. "I didn't ask to be leader."

"No, you did not," Zordon agreed. "However, you have displayed merits that I feel make you worthy to lead the Power Rangers. You show extreme courage and a true heart, and I believe you will be a great leader."

"Thanks Zordon," Rob replied. "I won't let you down." He looked over to address the others. "I won't let any of you down. I promise." He looked back up to Zordon. "I think we are ready."

"Before I teleport you," Zordon started, "I want to make one final comment. You are human beings first, and Power Rangers second. Do not let these powers get in the way of your better judgement." He then looked over to Patrick. "I understand that you have a grudge against Goldar, but I implore that you do not let that grudge cause you to make any irrational decisions. You may be a Power Ranger, but don't underestimate Goldar. He is still dangerous." He looked back at the group. "Good luck, and may the power protect you!"

"Teleporting now!" Alpha reported as he pushed several buttons on the command console.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob felt the same feeling he felt before, when they were first teleported away from the college. In a flash, they were gone, and they felt themselves land back at the college.

"That's going to take some getting used to," Rob muttered. Unfortunately, there was not much time to stand around. Putties were still everywhere, and so were Goldar and Rito. Rito had disappeared into the school, but Goldar was still outside. He turned and layed his eyes on Rob and the others, and he staggered back.

"It's not possible!" he roared. "The Power Rangers!"

"You picked the wrong college to invade, Goldar!" Rob yelled. "Now you have to deal with us!"

"It does not matter if you are the Power Rangers!" Goldar responded. "We destroyed their powers once, and we can do it again!"

"We'll see about that!" Rob dropped into his fighting stance. "Let's take them down guys!" The Putties began to circle the group again, but this time Rob was prepared. One approached him and threw a wild punch. Rob nimbly dodged to the side and hook kicked its back. The Putty tumbled to the ground, and Rob couldn't help but marvel at the new found strength he had. "This is unbelievable." He spun around as two more Putties approached him. Rob blocked a punch from one and punched it in the chest, followed by a stepping-side kick to the other. Both fell to the ground, arms and feet flailing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tracky found she was stronger and faster now with her new powers, the puttys kicks and punches seemed slower to her. and now they were going to pay..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The gold ranger had appeared on top of a 1 story building & was watching to get an idea of what was going on before he started his attack.  He raised one arm to aim at some putties and pressed a button on that bracelet with a finger from his other hand causing a gold beam to shoot out from his hand to hit a putty.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick remained silent as they were teleported back to the Collage. When they were faced with Goldar, He clenched his fist. "Hey flying monkey, I got a one way for ya back to OZ, in a body bag!"He said, drawing his blasters. "Meet my Zeo defenders clay heads!" Patrick shouted, unleashing several blasts as he charged. These blast sent the putties flying backwards as sparks flew from their bodies. Patrick blocked out the annoying sound they made as he continued to power through. He soon had a clear path to Goldar when he saw a student being cornered by some putties. Patrick hesitated. 'Come on Patrick, what would your parents do.' he thought until he looked towards the student and decided to help her. "I'll be back for you Ugly!" Patrick shouted to Goldar as he took off running. "Zeo defender: Lancer mode!"Patrick shouted as he struck the two putties down before returning them to blaster mode and doing the robocop gun spin to holster them. The young woman looked up. "A Power Ranger!?" She said with a big smile. Patrick nodded."It's not going to get any safer around here, Run!" He said. "Wait, that Skeleton went into that building, I think bulk and Skull are in trouble." She said. "Who?" Patrick asked, helping her up. "Two students here, please you have to save them. "I.."Patrick paused when He saw her face. "I'll save them, you just get out of here." He said taking off inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick stopped as he scanned the hallway. He soon saw a Patrol of putties at the end of the halls in front of the bathrooms. "Sorry, but need a hall pass." He said as he rushed them. Patrick unleashed a flurry of kicks and punches. most of the putties fled. All but one brave, or stupid putty. Patrick did a tornado kick and sent the putty into one of the stalls in the boy's Bathroom. Patrick slammed it onto the toilet and pinned it. "Here, I'd like you to meet my friend Mr. Swirly." Patrick said as he dunked the putty's head into the toilet and flushed it.

The putty flayed it's arms, trying desperately to get out of hold it was in. Patrick jumped to the ground and threw it out of the stall. The putty faded as he teleported away. "And don't come back." he said as he got up and ran out the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick searched the one level building and so far found no one, except the rest of the putties from the hallway, which he quickly dispatched with. Patrick was about to give up when he heard Rito laughing, he saw a kicked in door and soon saw Rito. "Yeah, I remember now, You just got pickled to be my welcome back present for My Sis Rita and her Hubie Ed." He laughed. Rito was distracted and failed to notice Patrick sneaking up behind him until Patrick jumped Rito and covered his eyes, causing him to let go of Bulk and skull, and run straight into a window.

The window shattered as Both Patrick and Rito got up. "A Power Ranger, where' d you come from, do you fight for Zordon?" he asked, proving he had no brain. "No, I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Patrick declared as he drew his weapons. "yap yap yap, lets fight already." Rito said as he charged. "Zeo defenders: Lancer mode." Patrick said as his blasters joined together to become a riffle like weapon. Patrick blasted Rito, then rolled to the side and blasted him again.

Rito yelp in pain as sparks flew from his body.  He fell, only to get back up.
"Two can play that game." Rito said as he Patrick with a bolt from his sword. Patrick fell to the ground in pain and his weapon fell out of reach. Rito approached summoned his flame thrower. " I love a weenie roast don't you?" He asked as he aimed his flame thrower at him. Before he fired Patrick rolled out of the way, he then quickly grabbed his Weapon. Patrick jumped behind Rito ans shot in the back, hitting his tank and causing it to explode. Rito fell down and exploded. "Get down!" Patrick shouted as leaped back inside and tackled Bulk and skull to the ground to shield them from the explosion that blew out the rest of the window before and then dispered, but not before setting off the sprinklers. After getting back up, Patrick grinned until he saw a black image of Rito's face with a black rose and heard him say. "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day." He said with a laugh. Patrick sighed heavily as he holstered his blaster with his "Robocop gun spin" He turned back to Bulk and skull. "You two get out of here, I cleared building of putties but it's still not safe here." He said as he fell back against the wall and sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rito hit the floor of the moon Palace with a thud and started bawling. "Rita, the yellow ranger blew up flame thrower!" He cried as he started to kick and scream on the palace floor.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bulk and skull had flashbacks to when they were in high school.. " my gawd.. the Power Rangers! where the heck have you guys BEEN! Skull said, he grabbed  Patrick's hand and shook it firmly.. 'We tried finding out your identities while we were in high school, but now.. well.. "
_
 You guys have them secret for a reason" bulk said.. " we'll get out of here.. well as best we can with  those putties around, its good to have you guys back after all this time.." he added as the pair ran down out oof the room and went down the hallway..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As one of the putties swung at Eric, he reacted almost instantly, dodging under its punch, then leaping up into a backflip kick to throw it into two others as they approached.  Another attacker was met with a swift leg sweep into an axe kick.  A third one attempted to hit him from behond, but as it swung blindly, Eric jumped over it, grabbing it by the midsection as he landed, then jumped high up into the air, spinning downward and landing with it taking most of the impact.  As he skip-jumped away from the vanishing putties, he chuckled.
"Alrighty.  Anyone else wanna go?  C'mon.  Bring it."
He said, rolling his shoulders as he did...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
A Putty leaped towards Rob, but Rob flipped over his attacker and landed behind him. He quickly looked back and back kicked the Putty away. Turning forward, he jump front kicked another Putty and then side kicked another. Before he had time to catch his breath, he turned back as a sword swiped towards him. Rob ducked at the last minute and rolled to the side. He hopped back up to his feet to face Goldar. "Come on, Red Ranger!" Goldar sneered. "Show me your strength!"

"I don't know what you did to tick off my friend," Rob yelled, "but you're going to pay!" He raised his hand into the air and yelled out "RED ZEO SWORD!" The sword materialized in his hand and he gripped it hard.

"You're mine!" Goldar yelled. He charged towards Rob, and Rob charged as well. The two clashed together and locked swords. Goldar seemed to be forcing Rob down, but Rob didn't give up. "You can't defeat me, Red Ranger!" Goldar smirked. "Just surrender now while you have the chance!"

"I didn't become a Power Ranger just to give up!" Rob replied. He used every ounce of strength in his body to force Goldar back and slashed at him vertically. Sparks flashed as Goldar staggered back from the attack. Now angry, he began a more aggressive assault. Rob continued to block each attack and slashed back. Neither could land a blow, until finally Goldar found an opening. He slashed twice, and more sparks flashed. Rob rolled to the ground as his sword disappeared. Goldar walked towards him, laughing.

"I told you a weakling like you couldn't defeat me! Now I'll destroy you and the rest of the rangers!"

Rob clasped his hand on his shoulder as he staggered back up. "I won't surrender to you, and you won't destroy me or any of my friends!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tracy meanwhile was having some better luck fighting the puttys and clearing them out.  Rob needs help' Saba called out '   " so you know all our identities.. " Most of them.. " "Great.. when we   clear out the putties I'm getting the next weeks lottery numbers from you.. " That would be cheating.. and I don't condone that.." Save your lectures for later '  Tracy said drawing saba and racing towards goldar.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick was taken by bulk and skull's thanks, But before he could explain he was new on the job, they were gone. "wow, the big guy can really move when he wants to." Patrick chuckled as he watched them take off . However it was short lived as he realized he still had a mission to complete. Patrick jumped to his feet and jumped out the window to return to the battlefield.

Patrick arrived just as Rob was about to get it from Goldar. Tracy was rushing to help, but Patrick knew a weapon with long range was just what the doctor ordered. " Hope this thing's not jammed, Zeo Defender: Striker mode." Patrick said, trying to be as quite as possible as he fired his weapon. The two blasts hit Goldar in his tail.

"Your the only one who's gonna die today you murdering freak!" Patrick shouted as he charged towards Goldar. "I'm gonna mount you head on my wall and make a belt from your tail." Patrick told the Gold Plated monkey. "so leave Red alone and fight me, unless your chicken!" Patrick said as he started to cluck in a mocking tone. Patrick then started to imitate a chicken. His plan was to get Goldar so angry, he'd get sloppy and easy to beat. "Would help if I told you I was the one who bit you in your nasty tail!" Patrick said as he started to laugh.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
As he was also teleported, Canis gave a deep breathe as he stretched his arms, only to put himself in a defensive stance - "I will not allow evil to dominate this planet. That's why I became a Power Ranger!" - he shouted and saw how three Putties came his way, the three of them attacking at the same time, but Canis jumped high at the very last second and landed over one of the Putties, and used the momentum and the shoulders of his adversary to get a new impulse to jump backwards. He landed on his feet with a crouch and then began making quick circular movements with his hands. - "Take this!" - as one of his hands was used to repel an attack while the other delivered a strong uppercut attack to the second Putty, he then was able to give a roundhouse kick to strike the thrid one. - "This powers are amazing!" - he said and then he ran deeper in the school to try to catch more Putties before they hurt the students.