The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers Zeo ZX

LBTFan13 · 248 · 18354

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theres a line waiting for a piece of Goldar" Tracy said pointing Saba at Goldar. "3 against 1 are better odds rather than taking him one on one.. plus we'll all get our cracks at him.. What do you say?' She said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric grinned, slashing through a pair of putties as he linked his swords into their double-bladed form.
"Make that 4 on 1."
He said with a chuckle...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Time I got down there." The gold ranger said as he touched a button on each bracelet at the same time just before he jumped off the building and landed on the walkway below.  He started to attack some putties, each strike putting out gold colored sparks where he hit or blocked an attack.  He started using regular karate then switched to monkey kung fu, since it is more unpredictable looking and has ground fighting as part of it's style.  Though doing the style well requires one to be far more flexible then most other martial arts.  He switched to the drunk monkey type of the style.

One series of blocks he casualy went into a full splits then onto his back so he could more easily attack some of the putties in the ankles, knees or groin area before rolling away and getting back up.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob noticed that another ranger had joined them in the battlefield. "The Gold Ranger!" he yelled. As a couple Putties started to approach the Gold Ranger, Rob pulled out his blaster out. "ZEO BLASTER!" He aimed and fired at the approaching Putties. They flew back and fell on the ground. "Thanks for the help!" he called out. He then turned back to Goldar. "You might as well give up Goldar! You're outnumbered!"

"You're numbers mean nothing!" Goldar shot back. "Lord Zedd and Empress Rita will rule the world!" Goldar was trying as hard as he could to shut out the pain in his tail, and at the moment it seemed to be working.

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Rob lunged for Goldar and flying side kicked him. Golder staggered back and threw a back fist, but Rob blocked and spinning side kicked him. Goldar finally got the upper hand and hook punched, sending Rob rolling to the ground.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick had hoped to get Goldar alone, but he would have to wait.  Goldar was attacking Rob again when the Gold ranger suddenly appeared.  However Patrick couldn't worry about that, they had a job to do.

Patrick jumped in front of Rob and unleashed several Blasts from his twin blasters. " Die Murderer!" Patrick shouted as his blasts hit goldar. Patrick then followed up by switching to his weapon's Riffle mode and hit Goldar with the butt of his weapon, knocking him down, and then pointed it him. "Listen up fur faced lap dog, your going to your masters two things. One, they want earth, then their gonna have to take over our cold, dead bodies. Second, that they can thank you for making me."Patrick said as he moved away from Goldar. "Now pick up your sword and leave before I decide to kill you now." Patrick warned the Alien.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There those powerpunks go again, getting in the way again." Rita said before going back to her telescope.  "Looks like Zordon choose some more annoying rangers."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Canis was able to help some trapped students that were cornered near the cafeteria by putting some Putties out of comission. - "Are you all fine?" - He asked the students and he felt relief as they all nodded positively. - "Well, I think is best for you to look for a safer place." - He then ran to look for the other Rangers after making sure the students were out of harm's way.

He then ran and found the main fight. He saw Patrick attacking Goldar and then his offer to leave. Canis does not like Patrick's attitude when attacking... but at least he offered Goldar to leave. He is still not trusting, not of Goldar so he prepared, just in case.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd suggest you take his offer Goldar" Tracy said " Or we'll finish you off, right here and now, and those two pyschos up there lose one henchman. Whats it going to be?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric twirled his double sword over his head in a flourish, then split it and leveled one of his blades at Goldar.
"Make your choice.  Leave, or die.  Your call."
He taunted...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob pulled himself back up and joined the others. "Face it Goldar! You can't win!"

Goldar sneered at the Rangers. "You may have won this battle, Power Rangers, but the war is just beginning! Lord Zedd and Empress Rita will rule your world, and you will bow down to him or be destroyed!"

"Don't count on it!" Rob barked back. "Tell Zedd and Rita that if its a fight they want, its a fight they'll get! As long as we are here, you will never rule our world!"

"We shall see!" Goldar replied. "We will meet again, Red Ranger, and I can assure you you won't be so brave without the help of your friends!" With that, Goldar teleported away, as well as Rito and the rest of the Putties. Rob looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god that's over." He turned to the rest of the rangers. "Is everybody ok?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zedd slammed his fist on the balcony rail in rage. "I can't believe it! We were so close to beginning our invasion, until those power brats spoiled everything!" He then turned to Goldar and Rito and shook his fist at them. "You two have failed me!"

"Forgive us, your evil one!" Goldar begged. "Those Power Rangers are much more powerful than before! We've never faced the Zeo powers!"

"I don't care what powers they have!" Zedd yelled. "I want them out of my way for good!"

"I promise you," Goldar assured, "I shall not fail you again!"

"You better not," Zedd warned, "for your sake!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Should we head back to the command center/ tracy asked " i mean we should try and keep our identities secret. thats what all the comic book superheros do, and if its good enough for them, its good enough for us. I say.." she said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I had nothing to do with it since I was her with you Zeddy.  But you are right.  Those dweebs are annoying with their good luck." Rita said.  "We just need more preparation next time perhaps.  Get the feel for what sorts they are like and their abilities and power level."

----

"One way to help keep your identity secret is be sure to not use each other's first names while in costume. " The gold ranger said.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick changed his weapon back into his two blasters and did the Robocop gun spin.  He would kill Goldar when the time came, on his own and without any help. Patrick nodded in agreement with what the gold ranger said. " I recommend we address each other by our ranger colors. " Patrick said. "And how are we supose to get back, hitch-hike?" Patrick asked as he crossed his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rito cowered at Ed's rant. "Come on Ed, we're a little rusty." Rito pleaded with his brother in law. " we'll get them next time, say can we use the Tenga' s now, those Putties are stupid, it's their fault." Rito said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you must learn to control your powers, Rangers " Saba said " you got lucky, suppose they sent down a large monster to attack./
_ Oh Crap..' Tracy shook her head " that was in the stories too, although instead of sending down one monster why didn't they send a whole..
 Tracy best not give the enemy any ideas.. and the reason why they haven't is it takes a good deal of magic to create a monster, the bigger and stronger the monster, the more magic it takes, and while Zedd and Rita are powerful, even thier powers have limits." Saba replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Saba is correct..." - Canis said as he approached the others. - "... it does take a lot of magic to do what Saba mentions, and for enemies that use other forms of power it takes them a lot of resources and/or hard-to-get technological equipment for their monsters. So we can breathe for now, but since they know we are here, the battles will get nothing but more dangerous." - The Green Zeo Ranger said as he stored his blaster and Wind Sword back to their respective sheaths. He then looked at the equipment on his wrists. - "These look like Communicators, they could have more functions, maybe they can help us return to the Command Base?. What do you guys think?".

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric chuckled, spinning his double sword over his head before splitting it back in two and sheathing it on his back.
"Heh.  Well, whatever comes next, we'll be ready for it, right?  I mean, we're the Power Rangers."
He said, smirking under his mask...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Patrick arched his head at the green ranger. "what's makes you such an expert on monsters Green?" He asked suspiciously. as he stared down the green ranger. He turned to Saba and glared from beneath his helmet. Patrick turned and scoffed at the talking sword. "And you need to learn to control your mouth you animationic talking sword, I told the floating head this, there is no such thing as magic, now if we're done here, I've got places to go. I'm not much of a people person, but when you need my help, and you will call me, but it better be important." Patrick said as he started to walk off, looking for a place to demorph. He also had to call William and his other Ex-guardian, Mary and tell them he was OK, Nothing happened in angel grove anymore, Patrick should've known better.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob was still trying to take in the fact that they had just won their first battle as Power Rangers. All of this was coming at him so fast, he didn't know what to make of it all. Fortunately, he wouldn't have to think on it much longer, as he and the other rangers were instantly teleported from the college and back to the Command Center. Rob staggered a bit, still not getting used to the whole process, and he turned towards Alpha. "Next time, warn me before you bring us here. Teleporting is really disorienting."

"My apologies," Alpha replied, "but I'm sure you will get used to that feeling very soon." Rob nodded and stepped forward.

"Power down," he stated, and in a flash his suit and weapons were gone, reverting him back to his normal self.

"Congratulations, Power Rangers!" Zordon exclaimed. "You have won your first battle against Zedd and Rita, but it is far from over. You have experienced first hand how villainous Goldar is, and I can assure you he will not always fall like he did today."

"Yeah, we probably got lucky we beat him," Rob admitted. He didn't want to confess that he wasn't strong enough to handle Goldar on his own, because that would imply that he failed as a leader. He decided to shake it off for now, but at the same time he still remembered Goldar's promise that they would meet up again.

"Luck had nothing to do with it," Zordon confidently assured. "You succeeded today because you were chosen by destiny to stand up against the evil that has now come. It has always been your fate to become Power Rangers, and today only proved that you are all strong enough to handle anything Zedd and Rita throw at you. However, I must strongly urge that you all must work together in these times, because it will only get harder from here on out."

"You can count on us," Rob replied, unfortunately he didn't quite agree with his statement. He couldn't help but worry about Patrick, as he seemed to really want to go off on his own against Goldar. If teamwork was going to be the key to their victory, then Patrick was going to have to learn to cooperate with the group.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The gold ranger watched the others vanish.  "Guess I'm not the only one with a teleporter." He said to himself before he lifted left arm to look at the thin band in front of the bracelet.  "Not to bad as far as power loss is concerned." he said then held his communicator closer to his mouth.  "Scotty beam me up." He said and soon after he a faster version of what looked like the transporter effect transported him back to where he had come from.  

Once there he went to the device the size of a 1970's console tv.  "Good news, there seems to be others who are different colors.  They seem to be called Power Rangers.  At least we have a term for what this device I made turns me into." He said as he flipped a few switches then moved to stand in front of the device.  He nodded and his friend hit a switch to activate it, demorphing him back to his normal form.  

"Want me to send you back to college?" His friend asked.

"Nah, I think I'll rest here.  Then later I can use the transporter later.   Oh the reminds me.  Best tell him to use the hologram and drive himself back here." The former gold ranger said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smirked and looked at the others.
"Well, I have to say we make one heck of a team."
He said.
"It's gonna be fun working with you."
He added, pulling out a coin and flipping it as he stood there...