The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 29182

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiaras elder brother.. yes she actually HAS a brother.. not many knew about him because when he was born your mother and her followers were making things very tough for Simba, so my friend Nuteri took him out of the Pridelands and kept his existence quiet until he was old enough to return. Hes roughly your age.." Rafiki said " His name is Kopa.. in case you are wondering.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Really?" Nuka replied, raising an eyebrow, "Neat."

"So, how are you going to make sure Simba doesn't attack me when I show myself? Last time he saw me, we weren't exactly on the same side...."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, I think enough time has passed for things to start to heal between the two of you. You didn't participate in your mothers attempted takeover afterall.. The important thing, is being on good terms with Kopa, he is going to take over the Kingdom in the spring..and hopefully your siblings will be happy to see you..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"i'll be glad to see them too, even that termite Kovu," Nuka said with a little laugh. "So, what's for dinner tonight?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Usual, I'm Afriad, Berries abd bark, mixed with some leftover willdebeast ' Rafiki sighed. 'oNce you are fully healed you'll be able to hunt..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Heh..yeah," Nuka laughed, "When I get better I'll probably be assigned to work with the lionesses."

But nevertheless, Nuka was grateful for the meal and began eating.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
speaking off lionesses, as one of the royal family, you'll be given your choice of mates..' Rafiki said.. " or are you too much of a bachelor yet..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, I see what the pride has to offer," Nuka smiled between bites.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa came up to visit his mother ' it has been a long time mother, far too long " he said solemnly.
_
That should be a very interesting selections..Rafiki said. " now. follow me Nuka
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuka nodded, then got to his paws and followed the Pride Lands' shaman.

~~~~~~~~~

"I think I'm gonna spend time with my parents and my brother," Kiara told her mate.

"I understand completely," Kovu nodded warmly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You need o spend time with your little sister" Nala smiled " and i.. "Tears ran down her face and she hugged her son " i'll just so happy youre home safe' she said. Kopa let her hug him. ' mom, come on, you breaking down on me isn't going to help..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Family hug!" Kiara called, signalling for Simba to join in as she walked over to Nala and Kopa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa warmly embraced and nuzzled his sister. " I'm so happy to have a little sister" He said smiling warmly. and Simba  hugged both his children in turn.. "I'm happy to have my entire family back
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara accepted the hug from her father, nuzzling Kopa back. "I'm so happy to have a big brother," she smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Race you to the watering hole " kopa grinned. " speaking of family.. I'm going to need to mate come spring, or at least have an intended.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara took off to a running start, not hearing what Kopa had just said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, now thats cheating" kopa smirked as he took off after Kiara. "I'm going to catch you sis.." he laughed
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila had mad her way to Rafiki's tree. The black furred lioness cub was worried about Damon, and since Rafiki was wise, she was sure he could Help. "Sir Rafiki, are you up there?" She shouted up into the tree. "I need your help, it's my friend Damon, I'm worried about him." She howlered as she sat and waited.

Damon had drifted asleep, his mind racing in a blur of seemingly random images. Suddenly he shot up in a panic sweat as he saw he was still at pride rock. 'when will these nightmares stop.' He thought to himself.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rafiki appeared a short time later " what is it young one? what seems to be the matter?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Are we going to Pride Rock now...?" Nuka asked Rafiki.