The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 88320

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The tourist and the others with him waved, "Nice to have met you." The Tourist said.  

"Nice to have seen you again." Odysseus said.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm greatly honored to have finally met you" stripetail said shaking Merlin's hand vigorous. "A piece of advice, My Lord. Finish this contest a little later,we're all recovering from this great battle and this is not the time to resolve it." Merlin said. Stripetail nodded . "farewell!" Merlin said, and raising his hands to the sky, vanished in a puff of smoke..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nevermind then," Cynder frowned, flapping her wings and gaining altitude. Spyro darted after her and the two chased each other across the sky.

"This is so boring," Sparx sighed. He was hovering behind the car's backseat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The car drove onward, Dixie lost in her own thoughts, she would have to tell Cynder wghat Sparx had said, and possibly bring up the possibility of dating, since they were more or less in a relationship now..they were now even with the boys, with a event very favorable to them coming up...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail then turned to the dinosaurs. "Any time you want to go ome, just say so."
_
What about me?' Bart asked "You're coming with me. You'll have to meet my dragon friend Tarrax. He's nice enough once you get to know him, but he''s a very imposing figure.." stripetail smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Tourist looked at those present, "Do you know where you're going?" He asked.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Seeing that the Tourist had stopped questioning them, Taiga and Wataru turned and headed towards their bikes, climbing onto them.

"Where are you going, ni-san?" Wataru asked as he put his helmet on.

"I have to head back to D&P," Taiga replied, donning his own helmet. "There's lots of things I need to do."

"Don't overwork yourself," Wataru laughed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're going to the Great Valley' Ali said, smiling. 'Ducky, Petrie, and Skitter are From there. Mr. Aace, well we don't know where he is from, but I'm sure Mr. Stripetail can get him there..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Striptail then  tapped his wrists, and the armor wrists of  Scooby,Dixie, Spyro and Cynder began to glow.
"Hello guys, I've decided to make a few changes... first, the contest between the four of you will be suspended for awhile, as is. We'll resume shortly, but for now I'd imagine you want to go home.. Is that right.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes, we do!" Sparx exclaimed, flying forward and hovering over Scooby's wrist.

"It would be nice to be back home," Cynder said, swooping down so that the car's occupents could hear her.

Spyro nodded, following her down. "And we'll come back and visit soon."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Alright" Dixie said.  Stop the Car Scooby, I need to talk to Cynder and Spyro.."
_
Row rare re roing ro ret rome? Scooby asked into his wrist.. " Rand rout arour Rick?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Tourist nodded, "I can give you a lift to Shaggy's mansion.  I'm sure Velma knows the address and directions.  I'd have brought here but she wanted to be dropped off for a few days to read some scrolls in the Library of Alexandria.  Luckily the Pharaoh is a friend of mine, at least a few of them are, so getting permission was easy." The Tourist said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And we can send the dinosaurs home, too," Cynder said. She felt strangely said that she hadn't spent more time with the dinosaurs. Perhaps she felt some strange kinship with them since they were all similiar creatures and they had been stuck in this world against their will.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail will take care of them.. What about thiose Pelnaida guys..? Nani asked, where are they staying...?'
 Scooby Shrugged..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"I'd like to avoid the public eye for a while." Dr. Zanasiu said.

"This is probably going to be one of the greatest news stories ever and I don't want to be swamped with phone calls." Zachary said.

"Same here." Dr. Kerzach added.

"I guess we'll go back to the Great Valley." Deimos and Strut said.

"I'll stay with Dr. Zanasiu and his group. My family and friends were killed in the War of the the Beyond." Rime said.

"How'd you manage to work for Pelvanida if your home is the Great Valley? Zachary asked Strut and Deimos.

"We had arrived during a terrorist attack at Pelvanida as a result of a teleportation experiment. This one was several years ago. Once we were determined to be not hostile we were conscripted into assisting and once the threat was over we were hired as guards." Deimos replied.

"So how do we get back to Pelvanida if we're needed?" Strut asked.

"Pelvanida is destroyed."

"But what about this group?"

Deimos sighed. "You know until we can get the portal working again. We'll stay here for a bit."

(OOC - The War of the Beyond is the name I use for the war in Twilight Valley when it is referred to in an RP.)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Im sending you guys to stay with shaggy and Scooby. You can hide out there from the summons threats and blame your superiors will throw on you to cover their butts due to the base being blown up" Stripetail said, a burnt remnant of a newspaper rolled up to him. He picked it up and "Here you go' He said The paper was today's and it read "Pelvanida base destroyed in terrorist Attack-Guard Incomptence blamed" Have a look, he said, handing the paper to Strut 'Read and pass around"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Strut was reading the remains of the newspaper. "Hmm. Ah here's my name and the two others." He was pointing to a section of the news article.

"We should not have allowed these three prehistoric creatures to guard the base. 'Deimos', 'Rime' and 'Strut' should have been forcibly sent back through the portal immediately after they have assisted [in securing Pelvanida during a previous attack several years earlier]. Dr. James Zanasiu, if he's still alive, should be fired or even charged for his gross negligence in allowing these creatures to stay at Pelvanida." claimed a Pelvanida representative who wishes to remain anonymous. Dr. Zanasiu is among the many believed to have died.

Strut then handed the newspaper to everyone of the Pelvanida group.

"Hmm. It seems like they think I'm dead. Well, that's good in a way because I get to avoid celebrity status. I mean, Zach, Dr. Kerzach, some of the other scientists and I did things that could have come straight Hollywood's latest action flick. I was already heroic in the previous attack and now I'll probably be larger than life." Dr. Zanasiu said.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you guys are lucky not to be in prison" Nick said. "If they catch yuou, they'll court-martial the lot of you. At best, you guys will be dishonorably discharged, at worst, you will be spending many years behind bars" Nick looked at the paper "'if these men are still alive then they will be brought in for questioning and debriefing.. a reward for thier arrest will be offered..or info confirming thier deaths..."
-
 If I were you guys, I'd hide out for awhile.. say 50 years.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well the scientists are civilians, so they really can't be court martialed but I still could be arrested for gross negligence." Dr. Zanasiu said.

"Well, that means my discount is not effective anymore but I can still buy some heavy munitions. Besides, the guy I buy my stuff from keeps it on the lower side." Strut added.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, you guys are welcome to stay with us" shaggy said. Nick are you coming with them?'
Nick frowned. "Until I find a job to support myself until the Cafe Can be rebuilt in a new location, I'll stay with you guys."
"Yeah, the Shurlups can sleep in your room, and you can iuse another room, as your closaet. so the desk, and other stuff can go in there.." Shaggy said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: