The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 2: Survival of the Fittest

Serris · 1232 · 71260

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(OOC - everyone is at Zachary's house)

Zachary heard a knocking on his door. He motioned to Dr. Zanasiu and the Cobalt soldier, who drew their pistols and followed Zachary.

Zachary opened the door. "Hello?"

The Cobalt soldier and Dr. Zanasiu had their pistols at the ready.

---------------

Inside the Carson City Camp, the base commander, General Thomas Moby, a anthro Bulldog was brooding in his office.

"I need Dr. Zanasiu and all the staff involved at the terrorist attack at  Pelvanida to be at this base." He radioed to the Cobalt Commander.

"Sir, they should be arriving soon, sir." the Cobalt Commander's voice replied.

"Thank you, Commander." Gen. Moby then cut off the transmission.

Gen. Moby sighed and looked at the newspaper on his desk. The headline was: Two children abducted by mysterious labcoat clad Cheetah

"I know I'm probably breaking every military protocol there is but it seems like I have no choice. Dragonstorm appears to be up and running.  The president can't do anything because he's completely oblivious or doesn't give a damn. And worse is Pelvanida itself seems to have fallen off the map. "

----------------

The Bison turned to Aisha. "I'm here just to clean up but rumor has it Dr. Zanasiu and a bunch of other scientists were fired for finding out about some kind of secret project." he whispered to her.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Werner drove out to the gates of the facility 'I can't beleive you accecpted a job as a security agent here,' werner said. "Well it's a start,' hans said. 'James wants us to meet him at his place in carson city,' werner said. "Well lets get going then,' hans said as he and werner got into werner's car and drove off.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - I thought Starfall's characters were knocking? I guess they can arrive later. Oh well, I'll work with what you did.)

"Werner? Hans? Come inside quickly!" Zachary said, ushering them inside.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great so I'm supposede to work for a guy..' aisha began.. before a human saergabt came up to them. 'Ms. Tennes, You will be working in therBiloogy lab here on base.. Come with me please.." He clicked his heels in trained military and bade her come with him. "Sergant Topper at your service ms. Tennes."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Actually, it was us who happened to be knocking."
Came a familiar voice, as Cale, Neku, and the others dropped down from the roof.
"Sorry about not being more obvious, but we're all supposed to be dead.  You understand, right?"
Kagetora said calmly.  He was rather a strange sight, wearing a suit and tie instead of his customary ninja attire.  Hawkeye, too, looked out of place, with his mechanical eye hidden by his new hairstyle, and his other mechanical components hidden under a sport coat and slacks...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good! Come in quickly!" Zachary said, ushering Cale, Kagetora, Neku and Hawkeye into his house and locking the door behind them.

"Nice to see you all again." the Cobalt soldier said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Shall we start the briefing?" Zachary asked.

"Hans and Werner Donitz need to be here." the Cobalt soldier replied. He then turned to everyone present. "Listen up, once the Werner and Hans get here, I gill give a quick briefing on the situation. Once that is done, we will be heading over to Carson City Camp to meet with the base commander, General Thomas Moby."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I'll bringing Aisha over to Carson City camop, along with a couple other characters..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - Nick, that's fine. F-22, you may want to edit your post.)

"Do not tell me this is about 'Dragonstorm'." Dr. Zanasiu said.

The Cobalt soldier nodded.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Suddenly the phoine rang it was a strange number. In fact it Was Aisha'a father, trying to reach DR. Zaniusu..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A car drove up outside DR. Zaniusus house and a pair of familer voices came from outside 'This it,' hans asked. "Yeah this is it,' werner said before they walked up to the door and werner knocked on the door.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zachary picked up the phone. "Hello?"

-------------

Dr. Keith Bailey, an anthro Australian Monitor was monitoring the base's sensors when the Pelvanida Administrator's voice came over his radio. "Dr. Bailey, kill communications with the outside world."

"Pardon?" Dr. Bailey asked.

"Do not ask questions do it."

"This is against all protocol!"

The voice made a noise of disgust. "[censored] protocol! This is bigger than that."

"If you're trying to get me to help you hide that damned Dragonstorm experiment, forget it! I was willing to look the other way until I found out that you were kidnapping children for this! You can kiss my scaly ass!" Dr. Bailey spat.

Dr. Bailey got up and tried to exit the control room only to find out that the door was locked. "Open the door!"

Dr. Ian Branston, an anthro bay Thoroughbred chuckled.  "So sorry, Dr. Bailey. But we can't let you leave the complex." Dr. Branston then disabled all of the base's external communications. He then radioed a security squad. "Sierra Tango Five, maintain the radio tower."

"So, you're...you're in on it too!?" Dr. Bailey spat, shaking with rage.

"Took you this long? Do you know a certain Keegan O'Neill?"

"He's in jail!"

"No he's not. But I can't tell you where he is."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Zanasiu and the Cobalt Soldier drew their pistols and opened the door and found Hans and Werner outside.

The Cobalt Soldier quickly ushered them in. "Come in!" he whispered.

Dr. Zanasiu quickly bolted the door and closed all the curtains in the living room where everyone was gathered. "Okay, that's everyone."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello, I am looking for DR. Zaniusu Is he there?' Came the reply...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zachary handed the phone to Dr. Zanasiu.

"This is Dr. Zanasiu." Dr. Zanasiu replied. "Who is this."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Donald Tennens, at your service. i had hoped that me daughter, Aisha could study under you. She's newly graduated from Stanford, and I'd like her to learn from the best in the business..."Dr Tennens replied. "I know things have not... gone well for you and your colleagues over the past two months..but I am willing to personally hire you, on my own dime, to tutor Aisha for the next 3 years. 100000 a year, for 3 years... How does that sound, Dr.?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I gotta bad feeling about what's going on at Pelvanida  I just have a feeling that something bad is going on there,' hans said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Dr. Tennens, I am very sorry but I am currently working with the pharmaceuticals company Krebs-Calvin and I have my hands full. I'll see if I can get her a position as an intern at Krebs-Calvin." Dr. Zanasiu replied.

"What do you mean, Hans?" Zachary asked. He then pondered for a moment. "Now that you think about it, something is weird, we were banned from ever working with the government and fired from Pelvanida and we're relatively obscure, yet by all rights we should be heroes."

(OOC - random bio reference!)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Red Lights started flashing across the baseAisha, suddenly, turned, and gragged Landon, and the Bison carrying a push broom along with her. "This is too heavy! Come on you two! Come with me!' Landom shrugged at the Bison. "Where do you plan to go?' He asked. "Carson City.." Aisha replied. "Dr. Zaniusu isn't here.. so I'm going there... and you guys are coming with me. Aisha said firmly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: