The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

More Original Cels From The First Movie

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
...What?

I visit the LBT wiki to find...

This.

I just knew I had to share this with everyone here once I saw this. I’m just flabbergasted really...completely speechless.

And that’s only one of them. There’s actually a total of 33 original cells,
plus a cell with the Gang of Five invading Don Bluth’s Space. It can be found on this website right here: https://amblin.com/movie/the-land-before-time/

To see the original LBT wiki wall thread for this discovery, or if you want to thank Disneysaurus for finding this, please refer to this link.
https://landbeforetime.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:116353
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 12:18:05 AM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

*explodes*

Disneysaurus is a God or someone.

About this cell... In what exact moment could it happen?.. Why does Sharptooth look not at kids but somewhere behind him? I can see debris of the ground, it looks like he has just fall to the ground or something.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
You're probably not aware of this yet, ImpracticalDino, but @Hypno posted the exact same picture on the Discord server. I'm not saying that as a negative thing, it is very heartwarming to see someone else interested in the most unknown parts of the franchise. Indeed, Disneysaurus really is a god among us mere mortals as he/she somehow always manages to find these deleted scenes out of thin air. :lol:

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

About this cell... In what exact moment could it happen?.. Why does Sharptooth look not at kids but somewhere behind him? I can see debris of the ground, it looks like he has just fall to the ground or something.

Hmm...perhaps Mama Longneck is flanking him from behind? That could be a possibility.

You're probably not aware of this yet, ImpracticalDino, but @Hypno posted the exact same picture on the Discord server. I'm not saying that as a negative thing, it is very heartwarming to see someone else interested in the most unknown parts of the franchise. Indeed, Disneysaurus really is a god among us mere mortals as he/she somehow always manages to find these deleted scenes out of thin air. :lol:

I don't frequent the Discord server, so I wouldn't know. A lot of people here I'm sure aren't on Discord or visit the LBT wiki, so it would something very amazing to share with all LBT fans of the world. And besides, why not post it on the forum? :p

Mmhmm, I've always seen Disneysaurus pull up lost content out of nowhere, but this was just the turning point that changes everything. :yes

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Agreed, it should most definitely be up on the forum :yes

It's a very cool and detailed cell. I wish Disneysaurus would reveal their magic tricks and that we could see more of the lost cells. ;)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You want animation cels of LBT?  I've got some for you.

Years ago, I used to post my stuff on MediaFire.  I have left it for my own reasons, but here's some I dug up.

I got them back in 2010 when I was living with my mom and had more disposable income because I didn't have to pay as much rent.  I don't have the money for stuff like this anymore, but I still have them.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:06:12 PM by pokeplayer984 »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@pokeplayer984: Yikes, and to think that you supposedly abandoned your old accounts that shared photos a long time ago and left them sitting in a pile of dust. I’m glad that you’re digging through it vigorously now to share these amazing photos with the community. Thank you. :)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Honestly, I think that first image is taken from the scene where Sharptooth is about to fall off the cliff during the Great Earthshake and tries to eat Littlefoot and Cera when Littlefoot's mother whips him off the ledge. It explains the rubble you see on the ground. The way each piece of rubble is positioned, it looks like it's moving to the right, which is impossible because there is no obvious slant in the ground and it doesn't look like anything is visibly moving it away from the left.

The reason why it looks different is because the image was slanted straight, if you understand what I mean.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Honestly, I think that first image is taken from the scene where Sharptooth is about to fall off the cliff during the Great Earthshake and tries to eat Littlefoot and Cera when Littlefoot's mother whips him off the ledge. It explains the rubble you see on the ground. The way each piece of rubble is positioned, it looks like it's moving to the right, which is impossible because there is no obvious slant in the ground and it doesn't look like anything is visibly moving it away from the left.

The reason why it looks different is because the image was slanted straight, if you understand what I mean.

That was my interpretation as well...I don't think it's cut material. :thinking

Also, I have to say that I was not prepared for how enormous the Gang looks next to Don Bluth. They might be dinosaurs, but just based on their scale compared to plants, flowers, etc., I always thought they were WAY smaller than that!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
...What?

I visit the LBT wiki to find...

This.

I just knew I had to share this with everyone here once I saw this. I’m just flabbergasted really...completely speechless.

And that’s only one of them. There’s actually a total of 33 original cells,
plus a cell with the Gang of Five invading Don Bluth’s Space. It can be found on this website right here: https://amblin.com/movie/the-land-before-time/

To see the original LBT wiki wall thread for this discovery, or if you want to thank Disneysaurus for finding this, please refer to this link.
https://landbeforetime.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:116353

This cel belongs in Sharptooth Clan! “It’s so beauitful..”  :wow

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This should look horrifying, but I can't help but laugh at Cera riding Littlefoot.
Cera: "GIDDY UP LONGNECK! GET AWAY! GET AWAY!"
Littlefoot: "Are you serious!?"
Sharptooth: *Looks away from the comedic sight.*

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Yo, I don't remember that scene where Petrie and Cera are glaring daggers at each other  :olittlefoot Is that a cut one?

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Yo, I don't remember that scene where Petrie and Cera are glaring daggers at each other  :olittlefoot Is that a cut one?

It might be from the scene where they fight after Cera insults Littlefoot's mom, but I'm not sure.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Where is scene with Petrie and Cera, Sharpely? Or you meant Littlefoot, not Petrie?

Thanks, Hypno! ^^
6/14
0/26

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Number 16 in the movie still slideshow on Amblin. I haven't seen the first one in awhile though, so I'm guessing it's just a scene I forgot about  :p

Sarah

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile

It might be from the scene where they fight after Cera insults Littlefoot's mom, but I'm not sure.

The cel could also be from the scene, where Cera finds the "dead" body of the sharptooth and starts to attack it, because she wants to prove her bravery to herself.

And thanks to Hypno for uploading these links here!  :Mo I am looking forward to see, what will happen in the next two days at the auction.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Wow, now I too am really curious to know when in the movie that was supposed to happen.
:rainbowThinking

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Guys.
Again, where's that picture of PETRIE AND CERA? I can't find it in this thread. Oo
6/14
0/26

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
^On Impractical's first post, his first link to the Amblin website. On there, scroll down until you reach the screenshot slideshow, then go to #16.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 04:36:34 PM by StardustSoldier »