The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 231323

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do," Sawyer nodded, "Just part of me wonders how you can be so ok with the stuff Louie's doing. Was what he made me do back at his palace the norm for you before I showed up?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes it was. like I said, there are plenty of male apes who would do much worse to you than make you dance in skimpy outfits" Berry said  " I was picked by Louie to serve him when I was 16, which was" Berry counted on her fingers " 7 years ago. Time flies, doesn't it" she chuckled " So how long have you been in the film business Sawyer? And how did you run into Louie?@
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"4 years now," Sawyer explained, "Back in Hollywood. I was flying overseas to shoot a movie when my plane went down. Luckily I survived....unluckily Louie was the one who found me." She then noticed a remark from Berry "What made him choose you?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Hmm . I believe it was because I was a good cook and dancer" Berry said " Serving a king is an honor, even if he makes his servants sing at a moments notice and he goes through girls like Hollywood stars go through dresses." Berry laughed. " How old are you Sawyer?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"26," Sawyer replied, "What did he have a lot of other girls before you?" she chuckled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes , several. I didn't meet them however and I don't know their names or at least have forgotten them" Berry said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then didn't get eaten or anything, right?" Sawyer asked, hopefully.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, not to my knowledge " Berry said. " I think they just left after awhile."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Phew, that's a relief," said Sawyer, wiping sweat off of her brow.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trust me if Louie's girls became chow, that fact would have gotten out by now " Berry said " If that was the case, I wouldn't be hanging around him, and we wouldn't be having this chat" Berry said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If I may ask, what way does it go with you and Scooby?" Kitty asked her canine friend. "Do your charms make him do anything you want, or do you have a weakness for his flabby good looks?" she asked with a smirk as they walked through the market.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" hes definitely attracted to me for my looks and charms.  on my side, its the personality, his kindness and generosity that are attractive. having money enough that we could afford having several kids without a problem , well that isnt a small factor either. He loves to feast. I like to shop, and we both enjoy working for Stripetail, even if it can at times be disruptive to our personal lives. and physically, hes a good looking Great Dane ' Dixie said.,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, maybe Louie isn't all bad," Sawyer reluctantly admitted, "He was the one to find me after my plane crashed, and he made sure i was better before....well you know."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you got completely hosed by being stranded' Berry said with a chuckle. ' so what GOOD things have happened to you since you got hee/"
_
 ONca was writuing a speech to introduce the tr5eams at the opening ceremonies for the games.
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The detective shook his head. "On our patrol vehicles, no. We do have some experimental freeze guns from Wayne-Powers. However, we can provide a cordon of firefighters with hoses at the ready to protect you and your crew."

----------------------

"Man, this is way more fun than simply mugging some rich schmo!" a Jokerz exclaimed. The flickering pink-white flames from burning storefront that would have sold officially licensed merchandise from the sponsored games illuminated the white facepaint and horrifying painted rictus of the clown.

"Yeah, you can't set the poor f---er on fire after you mug 'em!" another Jokerz, this one dressed in the classic clashing colors of the circus clown, pulled the pin on incendiary bomb and threw it into parked box truck. A moment of comedy occurred when the arming lever flew off as he tossed the bomb and struck him in the face.

The incendiary bombs that they had gotten from Blammo and Gabrielle were far more effective than the gasoline bombs they had previously used. And they were making very liberal use of them.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you detective, Any help at all will be appreciated.' Stripetail said. ' I suspect Inque will try again, asasins arent known for giving up after the first try goes awry. In the meantime we need to get the events set up and security in place.  Not to mention interview with local holovision agencies , bopth professional as well as student" stripetail mused.
_
 the jokerz had cirently damaged about 11 blocks of storefronts and the police and fire patrols wre on their way to the scene.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The sound of sirens quickly got the attention of the Jokerz.

"Dicks!" the self-proclaimed leader of the hooligans exclaimed. "Cops are here!"

"Aw man, we were having a schway time!" one of the Jokerz, a teenaged girl dressed in the grotesque patchwork outfit of a clown, exclaimed with a mock pout. She activated her firebomb and threw it into a health food store. Judging from the banners in its windows, it had apparently made a deal with some of the competitors to sell healthy ready to eat meals.

"So was I but what is most definitely not schway is going to jail!"

That did it; the hooligans quickly fled every which way, through alleyways, main roads and in some cases, even using piton guns to cross the chasms between Neo Gotham's elevated highways.

Unfortunately, they had failed to notice Captain Fairchild flying overhead. While he couldn't intervene (due to his 30 mm rotary cannon, rockets, missiles and bombs being as or even more destructive than the hand thrown incendiary bombs), he could easily see through the smoke.

"Stripetail! The Jokerz just burnt down about a third of the shopping district! They're currently fleeing in every direct--wait, one of them just jumped over the side...and he's flying. Wait, he's got a jet pack, the flame shows up real hot on my infrared." 

------------------------------

Inque had taken the form of a man dressed in a loose fitting jacket and was watching one of the games. As it was a relatively small game pitting Hamilton High School's zero G hockey team against some of the lower ranked away team competitors, security was minimal. She knew that Stripetail would show up at any of the games involving his teams.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' Pursue them, and lend any aid to can to Gotham on identifying them. you have the ability to record faces ,, use that on them, and have the PD cross the faces without they have in their criminal files. given their hijinks i'd wager at least some of the Jokerz are teenageers, high school kids, have them cross reference faces with students at the local schools, if theres a match, have the cops go to the schools tomorrow morning and pull the kids out of class for questioning. ' stripetail said.
- terry max and Dana studied until nearly midnight, covering 5 topics. terry was nearly asleep, when Max shook him awake. ' come on McGinnis!  We ned to get going, Mr Tan wants Dana in bed by midnight, which is in 5 minutes. "Max said as she gathered up her books. ' catch you in school babe ' Terry yawned before giving Dana a kiss on the cheek. " Night guys" Dana said, hugging Max before turning to go upstairs ' See you tomorrow. we;'ll get to meet the wizard guy who's running the games. I'm hoping to get to  do some commentary, or be a reporter ijin the crowd."
_
I'll take any job they give me." Max laughed as she turned to leave the apartment with Terry. " i'll take a bouncer job, you know throw out unruly fans' Terry said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sagwa, Dongwa, and Sheegwa sat a few feet away from the seer. "I hope we can get our next magic lesson soon," Sheegwa said.

"Yeah, mixing magic and martial arts is something I wanna try," grinned Dongwa.

"Let's just wait till he's finished talking to ask," said Sagwa.

Oliver was heading to the place where he'd go for his next comedy skit. "Oh yeah.....you're one of Garfield's friends, right?" he said to Odie the dog. "Are you gonna be in this next bit with me?" He saw Odie's slobbery tongue sticking out.

"Well, I guess I'm still going to be a star.....just not in the way I was expecting," Sawyer told Berry. "And now I have a decent little studio to stay in." She overheard Louie chuckling a short distance away. "And a new boss to answer to."

"See anything on the list, Dixie?" Kitty asked as they and the other prizes had entered the marketplace.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terry walked Max to her home , waving her good night before heading home to his home. It was nearly 1 by the time he got home and went to bed.
-
I have a few food finds" Dixie said motioning to an armful of goods. " We have 10 things to pick up, I have three so far." " I'm looking for grilled fish " Mukua said as she moved next to Dixie in order to read the list. " Looks like we need cupcakes too. We need to get stuff for Chie for her party."

Odor nodded with a bark and pointed to a stall" He was going to order food and Oliver was going to give him wrong foods for laughs.
-
Looks like it is time for bed. Louie likes the throne bed" Berry chuckled as she got up and headed into the next room. She climbed into the bed on Louie's right and waited for Sawyer to join them
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: