The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 33162

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned, tracing a hand up Dawn's leg as she smirked.  
"Heh...never done it like this before~"
She teased slightly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well now, always a first time for everything isn't there?" Dawn chuckled lightly as she continued to kiss Gilda still, those eyes of hers still glowing green as she felt Gilda's hand trace up her leg.  Though she herself allowed for one of her bottom of her hooves to change form, to mock that of Gilda's hand.

She in turn, used that to run it down Gilda's stomach, a single claw tracing along her stomach, heading down, lower and lower still....

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda let out a soft moan.
"Mmm...you're a changeling...heh...this could be fun."
She chuckled, claw teasing against "Dawn's" crotch

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But of course" the changeling answered back as some more life force was sucked away from Gilda, as if to make the griffon even weaker still "But I am impressed that you're able to hold out for this long...." and in turn, she decided to change form completely, showing off that she was none other than Queen Chrysalis herself.

"But no matter, it wont last much longer anyway" she added in, eyes looking into Gilda's eyes all the while.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked, and, in a flash, had pulled a pair of restraint cuffs off of her belt, using them to pin Chrysalis' front legs to the wall behind them.  
"Heh...you're right on that one..."
She smirked...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Really?" Chrysalis asked sounding rather unimpressed with Gilda's attempt at pinning her to the wall like that and in a flash herself, she had changed form yet again, this time, to Rainbow Dash.

"I thought you'd be over this sort of stuff Gilda" "Rainbow Dash" spoke, and in the same voice as the pegasus would usually talk too, giving off a light chuckle as she did so "Can't get anypony to love you properly, so you just have to go and force it upon them instead?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked.
"Who said anything about love, hm?  This is just to help me get off, that's all~"
She taunted, idly rubbing along Chrysalis' slit...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So that's what you decide to lower yourself to, hmm? Heh, you really are pathetic Gilda" the pegasus sneered back somewhat "After all, that's all you'll ever be in this world, alone, and not even your precious Dawn will want to have you"

Again, she changed form, this time to Fluttershy next "Always so weak and pathetic, so worthless.  It's rather amazing that you have decided to keep on going on in this world still, despite all the lonliness you face"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned idly.
"See, that might have worked, except for the fact that you changed right in front of me...kinda kills the whole trick, y'know that?"  
She smirked, slipping her finger into Chrysalis...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh really?" the changeling asked back, smirking back, though giving off a slight moan as she did so as her form changed to Dawn once again....and in a more sincere tone instead, with a sniffle to boot "But...it's just that, I still do love Sweetie Belle, and you're just wanting to tear us apart so you can have me all for yourself...."

Again, she sniffed as she continued to do her best to fake being upset and scared at the same time.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked.  
"Nice try...but knowing what you really are...the crying only makes it more fun~"
She said, slowly fingering Chrysalis with a low murr...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But Gilda..." and in turn, she changed once again....to that of Pinkamena Dianne Pie (not Pinkie Pie of course) as a small grin appeared upon her face "Are you even sure you having all the fun in the world right now?" she asked, her voice sounding rather dark this time around, the grin still present upon her face....though she did let off a light murmer herself at what Gilda was doing.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda glanced up at her, licking her lips hungrily.
"Really not a good choice of disguises.  Makes me want to leave you here, chained and helpless, let some of the others in here get their turns with you..."
She chuckled idly, trailing her tongue over Chrysalis...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That desperate I see...." Chrysalis spoke back, remaining in the Pinkamena form for the time being as her eyes just looked at Gilda rather lazily "It's a real shame too, since these cuffs wont even be able to hold me...." her horn appeared upon her head again as it started to glow.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, see, I'm a bounty hunter.  Do you really think that those things aren't magic-resistant?  Because they are.  Now shut up and enjoy this."
She said with a grin as her tongue ran over Chrysalis' slit...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chrysalis let off a sneer by that point as she reverted back to her own form again, eyes narrowed upon Gilda all the while "And yet I'm sure there could be something for more interesting to do than to have your way with me" she chuckled away slightly before letting off another slight moan at the feel of Gilda's tounge along her slit.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"Well, maybe.  But at the moment...I can't think of any."
She murred...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chrysalis glanced to the side for a moment, knowing full well that there was no point in trying to argue her way out of this, nor try and persuade Gilda otherwise, since she did seem so set on wanting to have her way with the Changeling Queen "You do realize that this still wont change a thing in the end right?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.  
"Oh, it'll change something.  I won't be nearly so horny as I was."
She remarked, grinning as she teased the Changeling Queen...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"How....amussing...." Chrysalis replied back, sounding the least bit interested in what Gilda had to say, though eyes still narrowed upon the griffon all the while.