The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pixar RP

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think shes been watching to much of those cartoons again.  And where did she get the giant mutant dog idea anyway. " Slinky asked.

"From some old comics.  Her grandfather showed her this book that he said collected some comics he use to read when he was her age.  Something called the Atomic Knights.  I peeked in the book when they went to eat.  They rode giant dogs.  All white with black spots on them." Chomper said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well whatever idea she thinks of, at least we get to get played with. too many old toys don't get played with' one of three peapods said from their pod.
 Trixie and Rex headed up the stairs to Bonnies room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There is that at least." Slinky said.  

"It was kinda fun, being an atomic dino knight, except the part about her using tape to keep me on you.  At least it was that cheap tape." Chomper said.

(ooc: The atomic knights were an actual old comic in another comic series.  http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Strange_Adventures_144.jpg for a cover with 2 of the knights on their giant dalmations)

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Hopper rolled his eyes once more at Trixie's words and question, which he answered in false-kindness. "This is when I'm in a good mood. If you don't like it..." His false-kindness disappeared very fast to be replaced with a glare. "...tough luck." Without another word, he followed the toys to Bonnie's room, Thumper following close behind.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Mater flew out of the orb, he saw he was somewhere that didn't even look close to the place he had been in before. "What is dis place? Sure don't look like Radiator Springs ta me?" he stated, in all honesty, it looked like a bedroom.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ramone waited at the finish line of the dirt track that was used for races in Radiator Springs, he looked to the right as two dust clouds approached. "Aye, finally they are" he said lifting himself up a little to get a good view.
Charging down towards the finish was Ace and Boost, both tied for now unable to pass the other. "You call that naturally fast?" Boost said and laughed.

"I'm just playing tuner" Ace replied but still neither passed the other. They both passed the finish at the same time and slowed down with Ace taking just a few less feet to stop than Boost. When the got back to Ramone Ace laughed. "Ha, took less time to stop so I call that a win"

"Yeah right, we tied" Boost told him but Ace didn't seem to be listening as he began doing donuts, kicking up a cloud of dirt.

"Watch the paint man" Ramone said and was about to back away but then as the dirt enveloped him he suddenly felt as if he was floating, Ace was feeling the same thing. When the dust cleared they were gone.

"What the?!" Boost shouted in amazement and confusion.

Ramone and Ace suddenly found themselves in what looked like someone's lawn when they saw the dust clear. "Where on eart hare we?" Ace asked out loud.

"It definitely not Radiator Spirings man" Ramone asnwered.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Filmore looked around where he was, slowing down to a stop to look around.  "Is this some secret part of Radiator Springs?  or maybe I'm still back at home.  Woa man, that could be it.  Maybe I've mentally drifted up to some other realm of the mind man, yea it could be that." he said to himself.   "Totally awesome, totally cool."

------------------

Susan, a metallic green tesla roadster, was driving along the road.  She noticed a few clouds in the sky.  A nice day overall it looked to be.  As she drive along the road she made almost no sound since she was an electric type of car.  

There was a wind that kicked up some dust from the side of the road, nothing unusual.  Though then the wind started to pick up.   She slowed.  Then she heard what sounded like thunder and was that a flash or the air seeming to twist or blur.  or was that fog coming in?  

She slowed even more, then the whatever it was went away and she stopped since she noticed things looked totally different.  Where had she gotten to?  How had things changed so suddenly and totally?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trixie was about to say something but REx gave her a look, as she kept quiet until they reached Bonnies room. The door was slightly ajar, open enough for the toys to squeeze through one at a time " the room was painted in bright, clear colors as a little girls room is supposed to look and feel. thee were toys almost everywhere
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ramone and Ace looked around some more before Ace decided it would be better to get off whoever's yard this was and get onto the road. Driving between the house and the fence there was barely enough room for him and Ramone to squeeze throught. "Who lives here, a Peel P50? That was way to small" Ace said as the got into the front lawn and looked around.

"Aye, why are they all just sitting there man? It's way to early to sleep" Ramone said looking at all the parked cars.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Slinky dog were sitting and talking to each other.  They were close to where Bonnie had left them so if they heard her coming or had warning she was they could quickly get back to where she had left them.

"Some of those funny books have mighty strange ideas." Slinky said.

"And funny things too." Chomper said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trixie went over to the computer to start a chat session with a bronto toy from across the city. " Don't worry rex i'm not going to say anything bad about you.. she grinned.. " Well after you chat, do you want to find the last 5 Zurg medals? we'll get 100% complete on the game, if we find them" Rex said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
((OOC: Sorry, been busy! :D ))

Hopper walked into the room and crossed both pairs of his arms, his glaring eyes sweeping over the area. This is his first time inside a human's house and he wasn't showing if he was impressed or not. He glanced at the growling grasshopper beside him.

"Don't hurt anyone, Thumper. At least not yet." With that, he gave a wave of his hand and his insane little pet flew off to explore the place as his Master took his own little walk about the room, looking as casual and bored as can be.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(who's going to play Woody and or Buzz?)
Trixie chatted online for a few minutes then turned on the game console " alright Rex, lets find those last Zurg medals! You smash the crates , I'll look for crannies they might be sitting in..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ramone drove up to a parked car and looked at it with a confused look. "Aye man, you know where we are?" he said to the car which obviously didn't respond, he then gave it a light tap with his tire to 'wake' it up only to set off it's alarm.

"Why's she screaming like that?!" Ace said to Ramone hearing the alarm.

"I dunno man, maybe  scared her!" Ramone replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Filmore continued to drive looking around, "man, I've never had a trip like this before." He said, "Or did I take a wrong turn somewhere?" He said, continuing to drive.  

He slowed when he thought he saw a familiar figure or 2.  "Ramone? Man, is that you?" He asked.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Filmore? Aye man!" Ramone said seeing the familiar vehicle and driving over to him. Ace stayed shushing the car for a little while longer before he gave up and followed Ramone to Filmore.

"She's still screaming" he said to Ramone.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Mater was driving around her he thought he saw two familiar cars a ways away. He narrowed his eyes and saw that Ramone and Filmore were here too!

"Hey! Ramone! Filmore! Is dat you?" he called out.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey folks.  It is nice to see a friendly here." Filmore said.  "Any idea where this place is.  Since I'm starting to think it may not be a dream or a bad trip, man." Filmore said looking at those.  Then he heard another familiar voice and looked over in the direction of it.  

"Hey Mater, you here too?" Filmore said.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"No idea man, Ace did a burnout and when the smoke cleared we were here" Ramone said and then heard Mater's voice. "Mater, mi amigo! How'd you get here man?"

"More importantly does anyone know where here is, and none of these cars are responding" Ace said still looking at the parked cars around them.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sure am!" Mater answered, driving up to them. "Although I'm not entirely sure how I got 'ere though."