The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Star Wars: Coalition

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Fair enough." the boy replied, helping the Twi'lek up and withdrawing his saber. The two followed the stranger to wherever he may lead them.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian led the two into a deserted offshoot passageway, then stopped.
"Alright, we should be safe from prying ears here."
He said, turning to face the two of them...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Eolus nodded. "If you truly are a friend, what business do you have with us slaves?" he asked, arms crossed.

"He could have come to free us." Oola muttered, her voice a bit meek.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded.
"Well, in a way, yes.  The plan is to take out Jabba, but...you two have potential.  So I came to see if I could get you out of here alive and get you away from what'll come after."
He said seriously...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Eolus looked a bit unsure for a moment.

"Many have tried to kill him before, they all failed. What makes you so sure you can pull this off?" He questioned.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian shook his head, shrugging a little.  
"Honestly, I can't say that I know the full extent of the workings of the plan, but nonetheless, it will certainly create a stir around here, and give us a chance to get out."
He said confidently, rolling his shoulders...