Role Play > Random Role Play

In a Place with No Lights

(1/3) > >>

Raptor:
Everything popular has it's parodies. Halo has RvB, Star Wars has god knows how many, Jurassic Park, LBT, you name it, somebody's parodied it. Who's to say and RPG can't be parodied, too? Here it is, In Darkness, parodieitiezed.

Use your characters from In Darkness, and any other characters you want.
There is no limits, aside from no character-killing.

The Great Valley Guardian:
Oh yay...this is going to be fuuun!

So...how does this parody start? :huh:

Raptor:
Here we are, setting down in the purely nameless city In Darkness takes place in, Never could be bothered to identify the place. Here we are, zeroing in on my characters. Jerek and Jaina. Jerek's the guy, Jaina's the chick. And no, they're brother and sister, not boyfriend and girlfriend. Ew.

Jaina:

"So... why exactly are we here?" I asked. Jerek shrugged. "I dunno, I just came here to get paid to do some stuff." He said. I sighed. "Seriously though, have you ever actually heard this city named?"

The Great Valley Guardian:
Hunter at the time happens to be in her apartment building (Which she owns btw) And had her window opened despite the horrid smell coming from the alleyway below. She then picks up a pot of scalding hot water walks over to the window and shouts "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" and dumps the pot out her window....hoping no one was in the alleyway.

Raptor:
"Holy Crap!" I shouted, leaping out of the way as a colum of scalding hot water splashed just where I had been standing. "What the hell was that?" Jerek said, wiping his overcoat off. Quite a bit of the water had splashed into the lower half of his overcoat. "Who in the hell did that?" I said, looking up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version