The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Never Do Anything Together

Kit12 · 120 · 12970

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix couldn't help but laugh at Tylr's suggestion.
"Oh now Tylr don't be silly. After traveling alone for so long, having a youngling look up to me is...inspiring." He then bowed to Kit and gave a smile.
"Thank you for believing in me Kit. I will try not to fail."

~~~~~

The tiny iguana stared up at the collection of larger creatures in front of it, and gave a startled squeal and darted away into the bushes behind it.

This reaction was met with laughter from Grandpa Longneck as he stated, "Well sometimes fear can be a good thing. It tells us when we are in true danger."

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
(Uh. I think you're confused.  Kaga is not an iguana.  He is an iguanodon, aka, a dinosaur.
http://www.dinosauria.com/gallery/chris/iguanodon.jpg )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: They may mean the same type of lizard as the little lizard seen once in a while in the movies and tv episodes living in the great valley.  One can be seen during the On Your Own song from the 6th movie.  If they mean the same one seen in the song it appears about 44 seconds in the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOJfuQTKPjA )

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
“I’m sure you won’t” Kit said surely at Cyrix’s comment on failing

~~~~

“Well I’m personally not afraid of anything” Topsy said. “In fact, I think you longnecks may need me with you for when you get scared and need me to bai you out” he finally decided to follow the longnecks, yet for a reason he had come up with that would satisfy him.

Littlefoot pattered after the little thing and peered  around the rock at it, “Hey, it’s ok” he tried to coax it out, “we won’t hurt you, us or our new friend” the young longneck turned to the spike thumb (ooc: you can argue me that name if you want, but I saw a fanfic that called iguanadon’s spike thumbs once, call your character what you want though :DD).

Topsy snorted, “Did mr ënew friend’ even say he was coming with us?” he asked, looking at the newcomer.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Topsy snorted, “Did mr ënew friend’ even say he was coming with us?” he asked, looking at the newcomer.

"Oh great." Kaga thought to himself.

He nervously asked, nervously, "Oh, my name is Kaga.  Uh, where exactly are you going?"

occ: By the way, Kaga is a teenager, not a kid.  I just wanted to make it clear.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck smiled at Kaga and nodded.
"Well we were hoping to find the Great valley. A place that is full of green food for all. Would you like to come along? There is safety in numbers after all."

~~~~

Cyrix smiled as he looked upward and asked Tylr, "Have our scouts found anything yet? If its not too much trouble, I'd like to get on our way soon. while we still have some day light left."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim shrugged when the other folks left.  

"Come on, we'll take you to meet our families, they should get along, I certainly hope they well." Diver said.

"I"d like that." Rhyn said nodding."

"It does sound nice, thanks." Mim said.

"Let's get goin." Mia said getting up.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Oh, I was thinking he was an adult, ok then, he's actually closer to Littlefoot and Cera's age)

"So they tell me" Topsy said, oh well, he'd already committed himself to being with this group and that meant any other stragglers they picked up. Yet...somehow the almost authoritative position he knew he had even now made it more appealing. He could deal with the longnecks and others he figured.

~~~~

Tylr nodded, "I'll go check". He flapped forward, "Pterano, Cree, anything yet?" he asked. "What are we looking for?" Cree asked annoyed. "A safe way that looks like...well the general direction of the Great Valley".

As Cree mumbled that 'that was specific', Tylr flapped forward to scout himself. He flapped back over, "Ok, the way's clear of sharpteeth that way for now and it is in the direction the bright circle will hit the ground, as the tales say is the way to this Great Valley" he told their new leader.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
(occ: Well, actually he is a young adult.  I don't know why I said teenager.  The only reason I pointed it out was because a lot of people assume he is a kid for some reason. )

"The Great Valley, eh?" Kaga said excitedly.  "I've been looking for it too but I have no idea where it is or how to get there.  I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for it.  I'll tag along, if it's alright with you."

This was his first big break in a long time.  Kaga finally wouldn't have to worry about being alone anymore.

Kaga then asked, "Um, since we're going to be traveling together, we should probably get to know eachother.  What are your names?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The group of Mia, Diver, Rhyn and Mim left the water and headed to where Diver's parents and siblings were, everyone keeping the lookout for trouble.  They soon arrived.

"Here are my family." Diver said indicating the 2 adult swimmers and those of her siblings that were present, and not elsewhere doing other things.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiled, happy they were picking up more members.

"Yeah, I guess" was Topsy's unenthusiastic mutter. Littlefoot's mother laughed lightly, "Of course you're welcome" she told Kaga.

~~~~

"Yes, it is hard to count everyone at once" Ducky giggled, "but this is most of them, it is, it is".

"Wow..." Petrie looked surprised that it was actually more siblings than he owned.

"and uh..." Cory glanced about for the group of his sisters that were always in a huddle together doing girly things or something, "Oh, over there's my sister" he introduced, "probably talking about girly things again" he added.

Kit laughed, "Well it would make sense, since they are girls. Do you have any brothers?" she asked. "Sadly no" Cory frowned.

Listening to the kids chat, Cory's mother smiled at her son's statement.

Tylr and Ptami soon noticed that they would have to keep a very keen eye on their own scouting mission since Cree and Pterano seemed to busy arguing about whatever to be much good.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Snork is no longer in this rp.  Just act like he was never here.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is 1 big family." Mia said surprised at the large size of siblings.  

"Wow, it is, that is for sure." Rhyn said, also surprised.

"I do believe that is one of , if not the, largest, that I have seen." Mim said.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga followed the others, quietly thinking to himself about how lucky he was to have traveling companions.  He walked close to the longnecks and kept his distance from the threehorns, mostly because the longnecks seemed much friendlier than the threehorns.  Kaga had not said much since they had started moving on.  He figured he would save the conversations for an evening chat once they stopped for the night.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck noticed how quite Kaga had become since they had started walking.
"Are you alright Kaga? You seem to be very quite, is there something you need help with?" he asked quietly hoping not to startle him.

~~~~

Cyrix smiled as everyone seemed to be in sight. He then took a step forward and patted Cory on the back.
"Sometimes being the only brother means you get to do things your sisters can't. Think about that while we walk." He then turned and said, "Alright everyone...please follow me." as he began to walk in the direction that Tylr had pointed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll go and talk to my family, I"m sure they'll join, their not to far." Mia said, looking in the direction where her family was.

"I'd best go and ask them also." Rhyn said flying off.  

"I know mine would prefer traveling with a group as to traveling alone." Mim said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cory did think about Cyrix's words...things only he could do. Well he knew on any given day he had way more fun ideas than they did. He tried to think more specifically as they walked.

~~~~

Littlefoot, meanwhile was leaping and jumping around Cera trying to get another game started. "Aw come on, at least try to tag me" he said. Cera shook her head, "Longnecks..." she just muttered, moving on.

Littlefoot's mother smiled over at her own mother, Littlefoot's grandmother, and whispered so that Topsy wouldn't hear. "I think the little girl, despite her best efforts, is actually becoming friends with our Littlefoot". Her mother just smiled and nodded back, agreeing.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga answered, "I'm alright.  it's just that I've never really had anyone to talk to before.  Nobody ever cared about me when I was a kid.  My parents didn't want me.  In fact, they abandoned me and I've been on my own since then.  Frankly, I don't care if I ever see them again either."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This caught the two kids' attention. "Gosh" Littlefoot said, "I can't imagine parents just not being there".

"Yeah, they almost sound cowardly if you ask me" Cera declared. "Cera..." her mother scolded her for saying such a thing.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
"It's alright.  I don't miss them at all." Kaga said.  "I think I'm better off without them."