The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
For anyone that hasn’t watched the finale yet, if they don’t have cable, or if the Discovery Channel is not available, you can watch the two part series finale and the epilogue episode right on YouTube! Here are the links. I’ll watch them later tonight. :)

Season 9 Episode 24

Season 9 Episode 25

Season 9 Episode 26

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
And like that, it is over. I hope next year's Gen 5 doesn't suck.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just to inform anyone who might be interested, Equestria Daily has recently decided to do "episodes rewatches" where they livestream episodes of the show every Saturday, starting with the very first two episodes of Season 1, which was on earlier today. Personally, I'm not going to follow any of that (if I'm ever interested in rewatching any old episodes, I'll do it on my own time).

Strangely, there have not been any further YouTube releases of any Equestria Girls shorts over the past two weeks, despite the fact that we know from Discovery Family releases there are still three "choose your own ending" shorts and two music videos left to go. And with the Equestria Girls holiday special showing next week, then we must expect to at least see that show up in parts on YouTube some time later on. Not to mention, there's been rumors that the pony series has a few shorts due to appear soon as well (supposedly based on that book of memories that Starlight gave to Twilight at her coronation in the final episode).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Still nothing particularly new on the YouTube channel, but they did recently post this sort of compilation video that combines two older shorts and parts 4-6 of Spring Breakdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwSmfAUByE0

It should be noted that the first short featured in this video, back when it was initially uploaded on its own, had some audio issue, so at least having it be part of this recent compilation means that it's finally available to hear in ideal quality.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today was the official premiere of the Equestria Girls Holidays Unwrapped special. Now, I would normally post a link and then share my thoughts under a spoiler tag, but unfortunately I just can't do that tonight because, for some weird reason, I've been unable to find any links where I could actually watch this. Yes, even though it's now been over ten hours since it finished showing, I've searched all the video sites I can think of and still haven't been able to find a single reliable link to the whole thing (not even the leaked version from weeks ago)!

At this time, all I know for sure about this special is that it's not a single long special, but actually six different "shorts" combined together to fill in the hour-long time slot, which means each of these shorts are approximately seven minutes long, more than twice as long as most other shorts. This hopefully means that they'll eventually show up on the official YouTube channel as separate videos, but seeing they finally got Sunset's Backstage Pass up only last month, it could very easily be quite a while before these holiday long-shorts show up.

I still intend to eventually share my thoughts here once I can finally get a chance to actually watch it, but for now, all I can do is wait (im)patiently for any good link to show up.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Decided to make my 5000th post on this site be for what might likely be my last lengthy review post ever on this topic.

Had to eventually settle for a link in the comments to a site I've never tried before, but everything seemed to work fine to me, so I've been able to watch this collection of holiday themed Equestria Girls shorts. Anyway, here's the overdue link:
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/11/equestria-girls-holidays-unwrapped.html

Spoiler: ShowHide
Part 1: The girls failed to stay awake in an all-night study session for their upcoming test on the water cycle and are left unprepared for it, but Rainbow Dash comes up with the idea to fake a snow day to trick Principal Celestia into cancelling school so they won't have to take the test. They work together using their talents and magic powers to create the illusion of a blizzard outside the window of Celestia's office, and while it does manage to initially fool Celestia and Luna, Cranky Doodle sees through the deception. Later, the girls are forced to take their test while serving detention, but manage to do remarkably well on it due to the subject being closely related to their efforts to fake a snow day, which Rainbow Dash claims was her real plan all along.

Part 2: Sunset joins Pinkie on her holiday tradition of baking a soufflé and giving it to Rarity, but the very short period of time that it remains fresh has resulted in previous efforts ending in failure, and Pinkie is determined to finally succeed. However, Pinkie and Sunset find the path to Rarity's house happens to be right in the middle of a massive two-sided snowball war involving almost everyone in the neighborhood, and everyone refuses to believe Sunset and Pinkie are not involved. Sunset provides cover and allows Pinkie to slip through the battlefield, and just when Pinkie believes she has run out of time, Rarity happens to walk by and is able to enjoy the soufflé while it's still fresh. Rainbow Dash attempts to ruin the moment, but Rarity just blocks the snowballs with her magic shield.

Part 3: Twilight joins the Apple family for their holiday party, which Applejack reveals has always been somehow ruined every time Flim and Flam show up, so Twilight comes up with an elaborate plan to counter their attempt at another scheme. Flim and Flam soon arrive and offer to purchase the cider intended for the party in exchange for a (fake) diamond, so Twilight and Applejack play along by giving them a jug secretly filled with water mixed with salt and pepper. The actual jug of cider is locked in a chest, but the Apple family is shocked to see it gone with a hole in the bottom of the chest, but Twilight reveals she knew Flim and Flam would go after the real cider and dug that tunnel to lure them into a trap. However, Flim and Flam bypass the trap and further taunt the Apple family by giving them back the jug of pepper water before leaving, but then Twilight reveals she had switched the labels on the jugs, meaning the Apple family gets to celebrate with the real cider after all.

Part 4: The girls plan to give away toys to little kids at the mall, but the toys are stored in Sunset's storage locker, and Sunset suddenly realizes she left the key in her locker at school, which is currently closed. Unable to simply walk inside, Sunset comes up with a heist-like plan to sneak inside the building to retrieve the key, but Twilight points out all the issues with it. Pinkie comes up with her own idea of a heist-like plan to sneak into the building, but Twilight also points out all the flaws with it. Applejack wants to use her magical powers, but Twilight quickly dismisses that idea. At the urging of her friends, Twilight comes up with her own plan, and it involves simply calling Principal Celestia to unlock the doors so they can retrieve Sunset's key. After giving away those toys to the kids, the girls decide to go shopping, but Twilight has their gift cards and she suddenly realizes she left them in her locker at the school.

Part 5: The girls meet up at the mall for their gift exchange, but Rainbow Dash completely forgot about it and is now forced to rush around the mall in search of a gift for Fluttershy. With so many long lines everywhere, Rainbow's only option is to accept help from Zephyr Breeze, who happens to work at one of the shops. Zephyr tries to impress Rainbow with gift ideas, but Rainbow keeps rejecting them as she knows Fluttershy would never want such things. Eventually, Zephyr finally takes Rainbow's request seriously and offers a camera to replace one that broke the previous year, which Rainbow gratefully purchases and rushes back to her friends. The girls are finally able to exchange their gifts, and although it turns out Fluttershy already has an identical camera gifted to her by Zephyr Breeze, she's actually happy to now have two of them.

Part 6: At school, Applejack invites her friends to start a new holiday tradition by offering for them to pose for a holiday greeting card like she does with her family. The theme she has in mind for this year is a "cornucopia", and while some of them are unsure about it, Rarity agrees to make outfits for all seven of them for the picture. While Applejack gets the photo shoot prepared in the auditorium, Rarity quickly makes various fruit and vegetable costumes that make them all look ridiculous. After enduring lots of humiliation from their classmates in the hallway, they reach the auditorium, but it turns out Applejack never had any intention of making them dress up. However, not wanting their embarrassment to be all for nothing, they convince Applejack to join them in their ridiculous costumes for the picture.

After so many shorts that had an average length of only two minutes, it was nice to finally see some shorts that lasted seven minutes, which helps to give the story more time to play out at a reasonable pace, though it also means that various running gags end up going much longer than they probably should (though that may depend on your preferences). Personally, I loved parts 2, 4, and 5, while I found parts 1, 3, and 6 to be just fine (and since I suspect these shorts will eventually be released on the official YouTube channel at some point, I'll give my thoughts on each of them separately when they do come up). Overall, this was a very nice format to see, and on its own is another good addition to the series (but this unfortunately means no proper series finale like FiM got, although that final shot at the end of the last part could be considered at least a decent final moment for the series).

Even though this was supposedly the last content (pony or EqG) that will ever premiere on TV, there's still some shorts yet to show up on the official YouTube channel. I'm not just talking about these EqG holiday shorts I just went over, but there's also said to be six FiM shorts that'll focus on the creation of that book of memories that was given to Twilight by her friends in the final episode. No word yet on when any of that will come out, but I'll be sure to bring it up here as soon as I'm aware of them.

In other news, the upcoming new MLP movie (said to be the official start of whatever the G5 series will be) is now officially scheduled to be released in theaters on September 24, 2021. Kind of hard to imagine how this means almost two years of hardly any new content in the meantime, but I suppose it's good to know that we now have a definitive date of when to expect the beginning of the new pony series.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:55:16 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Big news announced just earlier today!
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/11/hasbro-presser-reveals-new-show-title.html

Next year will be the premiere of a new pony series based on the same Main 6 we're familiar with (including the same voice actresses), but with different animation and a completely different setting (an alternate universe, if you will).

My Little Pony: Pony Life

Since this is obviously not meant to be the G5 series that will follow the movie two years from now, fans are regarding this new upcoming series as G4.5 (kinda like how there was an infamously terrible G3.5 series). Personally, I'm not really sure about this one, as first impressions are that I personally won't find this much interesting at all, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we'll get next year.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I’m a bit skeptical with this new series. The designs of the Mane 6 are really off putting in my opinion. This looks to be an even more kid-friendly and silly premise of the G4 series that I watched and enjoyed, although looks may be deceiving. Who knows, perhaps it won’t disappoint. But either way, l’m not really interested like you are Chronicler, and I’m not really thrilled on checking out G5 either. I just don’t care to continue watching the MLP series in general, despite the fact that I may still make references to MLP on this forum pretty often.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So it looks like the official YouTube channel has decided to completely skip all those other remaining shorts (three "choose your own ending" and two music videos), because now they've started releasing the longer shorts from the recent holiday special. Here's the first one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSqEK6zH4k

The girls fail to stay awake for an all-nighter study session for an upcoming test on the water cycle. They wake up only half an hour before school starts, but Rainbow Dash comes up with the idea of creating a snow day to convince Principal Celestia to cancel school so they won't have to take the test. Throughout the montage, Sunset paints on a large canvas to look like the scene outside the principal's office window is covered in a lot of snow, Applejack brings in that canvas and a ton of ice, Fluttershy instructs some woodpeckers to break that ice into particles resembling snow, Twilight uses her magic to lift piles of that fake snow into place, Pinkie fights with a racoon in her efforts to make a snowman out of potatoes, and Rarity knits a scarf for that potato snowman. When everything is set up, Celestia and Luna are initially fooled by what they see out the window, but before they can make the call, Cranky Doodle arrives to inform them of what's really going on outside. The girls are given detention before they take their test, but Rainbow claims that thanks to their effort to fake a snow day, their hands-on project was an excellent way to prepare for that test on the water cycle.

While it's always nice to see the Main 7 girls working together to accomplish something, it's a little hard to side with them when that effort is as underhanded as trying to fool the principal into cancelling school and ultimately getting caught and given detention as a result. At least the montage had some good moments, such as Pinkie wrestling with that racoon over those potatoes, Twilight using her magic to telekinetically lift large piles of snow around, and Sunset using her magic to see the "memory" of a snowflake through the water cycle. Not one of my favorites, but still a rather good one.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Time for the next of the Equestria Girls holiday shorts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4FGNhgx9-o

Sunset Shimmer assists Pinkie Pie with her holiday tradition of baking a soufflé for Rarity, for which previous attempts had ended in failure due to the very short amount of time that soufflé remains fresh. Pinkie sets the timer to seven minutes as she and Sunset begin to head out, but even with their best preparations to ensure success this year, they find the path between Pinkie's house and Rarity's house is surrounded by two sides of a snowball war involving many people in the neighborhood. The Apples side refuses to recognize Pinkie's neutrality, so Sunset provides cover and fights back to allow Pinkie to escape through the battlefield. Just when time runs out and Pinkie fears she's failed again, Rarity suddenly shows up and, at Pinkie's urging, is able to enjoy the soufflé as intended. The success is almost spoiled by Rainbow Dash disguised as a snowman for a sneak attack, but Rarity is able to use her magic shields to easily block the attack.

This one may have started off rather silly (as is to be expected of Pinkie), but it was the snowball war that really made me like this short. Sure, they're just throwing snowballs at each other, but the way everyone seemed to behave like it's real combat (and apparently making some references to some war movies) just made it absurd enough to be hilarious. Sunset had an epic moment where she dodged a giant snowball thrown by Applejack and quickly struck back with a mid-air throw. Flash Sentry, on the other hand, totally flopped his chance to finally help out by slipping over after just a few seconds on the run. Overall, I would actually consider this my most favorite of all these holiday shorts.

- Berix

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
"Equestria Girls", the last remnant of FiM to still be updated. I never thought I'd be glad to see them.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's another Equestria Girls holiday short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti8lCIOelCY

Twilight is invited to join the Apple family for their annual harvest festival, which Applejack explains always ends up ruined whenever the Flim Flam brothers show up. Twilight offers to come up with a plan to outwit Flim and Flam, and guides the Apple family in preparing for it. The plan is set in motion when Flim and Flam arrive and ask to purchase their cider intended for the festival with the offer of a "real" diamond. Twilight and Applejack play along with the ruse, knowing the jug labeled as cider they're giving away is actually filled with water mixed with salt and pepper. But after Flim and Flam apparently leave, the Apple family are shocked to discover the trunk containing the real jug of cider is now empty with a tunnel dug out underneath, but Twilight claims to have foreseen that and set a trap to catch them as they escaped. Unfortunately, Flim and Flam bypassed the trap and leave with the cider, leaving behind the jug of salt-pepper water. However, Twilight had deliberately mislabeled the jugs, meaning the Apple family will get to enjoy the cider at their festival after all.

This one is arguably my least favorite of the six holiday shorts. This was the only one where it's not cold enough for the characters to be wearing their winter outfits, and in all honesty, I still can't even remember the name of whatever holiday celebration it is that the Apple family does. While I did enjoy seeing Twilight join in and utilize her smarts to help the Apple family, it ended up leading to a huge series of deception and counter-deception that ultimately just made everything too confusing to keep up with. I guess that curse of Applejack episodes being the least popular has continued right up to the very end.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 11:27:50 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Time for this week's Equestria Girls holiday short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMl8-CTc7E

The girls are planning to give away toys to little kids at the mall, but all the toys are locked inside Sunset's storage locker, and the key had been passed around to the point that it turns out to be in Sunset's locker at school, which is closed. Unable to get inside the usual way, Sunset comes up with a heist-like plan to sneak inside to retrieve the key, but Twilight points out all the serious flaws with that idea. Pinkie Pie comes up with her own heist-like plan, but again Twilight points out all the serious flaws in it. Applejack expresses her desire to use her magical super strength powers, but Twilight quickly dismisses that idea. After all that skepticism, her friends insist on Twilight coming up with her own plan, and it involves simply calling Principal Celestia to unlock the doors so Sunset can retrieve her key, which obviously works without any issues. Later, after giving away all the toys to the kids, the girls are ready to go shopping, but all of their gift cards were given to Twilight, who unfortunately left them in her locker at school.

This was another one that I liked, mostly due to the fantasies of some of the girls on how they would try to retrieve a key from a locker inside the closed school (Sunset's was my favorite). Of course, Twilight provided the voice of reason to explain why all of those ideas were completely impractical in reality. Not really much else to explain, but the visuals sure were rather amusing at times.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:42:18 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's the next Equestria Girls short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8we-yE3rq8o

The girls have gathered at the mall for their secret gift exchange, but unfortunately for Rainbow Dash, she forgot it was going to be today, so now she has to find a gift for Fluttershy very quickly. Although being at the mall seems ideal for finding a gift, the long lines that are literally everywhere frustrates her to the point that she reluctantly accepts an offer from Zephyr Breeze to cut the line at the shop he works at. Zephyr tries impressing Rainbow with various gift ideas, but Rainbow knows that none of them would be appropriate for Fluttershy, especially frustrating considering it's his sister that the gift should be for. Eventually, Zephyr gets the message and suggest a camera to replace the broken one she had, and Rainbow gladly purchases the item and rushes back to her friends. Although Fluttershy admits that Zephyr had already gotten her an identical camera, she is still pleased to have two of them for certain photographic capabilities. And of course, the rest of the girls exchange their gifts too (Applejack gave Pinkie a mini party cannon, Rarity gave Rainbow Dash a sports jersey, Sunset gave Twilight a stuffed parakeet (reference to the Rollercoaster of Friendship special), Fluttershy gave Applejack a hammer, Pinkie gave Sunset a video game (apparently the sequel to the squirrel game that she had issues with in an earlier short), and Twilight gave Rarity a book (specifically a Shadow Spade novel that she likes reading)).

This was another one of my favorites among the holiday shorts. I liked how despite denying to her friends that she forgot about the gift exchange, Rainbow Dash immediately did everything she could to get an ideal gift for Fluttershy, even though it meant accepting help from Zephyr Breeze, and on top of that, she was really thoughtful enough to pass on so many other suggestions that would obviously never be a suitable gift for Fluttershy. It was also nice that, if you were to look closely, you may have noticed a bunch of familiar characters in the background at various moments, some of which haven't been seen in years. Not to mention, I also liked seeing all those other gifts that were given at the end of the short (including Snips and Snails giving each other those high-five sticks).

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And now we have the sixth and final Equestria Girls holiday short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMB_3ooLTVE

At school, Applejack invites her friends to start a new holiday tradition, inspired by her family's tradition of dressing up in various themes for a photo and sharing it with their relatives. Most of the girls are reluctant to take part in it, but eventually agree for the sake of respecting Applejack's family traditions. Applejack reveals the theme for this year's photo is a cornucopia and Rarity quickly agrees to design the costumes for the photo, but it's not until after Applejack has left to set up the photo shoot in the auditorium that Rarity realizes what that theme actually is (that large horn full of various fruits and vegetables). Even so, Rarity refuses to beck down from her commitment, and quickly creates some very ridiculous costumes, which she and her friends put on before heading out to the auditorium, only to be seen and humiliated by their classmates in the hallway along the way. When they finally arrive, Applejack clarifies that she only wanted them to be photographed in front of a simple cornucopia backdrop, pointing out that the costumes of her family holiday photos was entirely Granny Smith's idea. After the amount of humiliation they had to put up with to get there, the girls convince Applejack to also put on the ridiculous costume Rarity had made, and the seven girls pose for their holiday photo.

This was among the three holiday shorts that I didn't like as much as the others. Most notably, the fact that they got Applejack to put on her costume after they had already arrived at the auditorium proves that they didn't have to subject themselves to all that humiliation; they could've just carried all the costumes with them and then put them all on at once after they got there. On a personal note, I simply don't like having my picture taken, which not only adds to why this is among my less favorite shorts, but also made me somewhat sympathize with Sunset, who subtly tried everything she could to opt out of the photo shoot. Finally, it should be noted that, as far as we know, this is the very last official Equestria Girls content, so while we didn't get a proper finale like the pony series did, the final scene where the seven girls give their holiday greetings by saying their names for the photo shoot is at least passable for a final moment in the series.

And as far was we know at this time, this is the very last Equestria Girls content to ever be released (unless if the official YouTube channel ever gets around to releasing those five shorts that were released on the Discovery Family app back in August). However, it was announced only a couple day ago that there will be an Equestria Girls comic coming out in March next year. While the pony series has had comic books come out consistently for years, Equestria Girls has had only two comics previously released, each of which shortly followed after the first two Equestria Girls movies a few years ago (the second of which ended up with such a notorious reputation that some have argued it's the reason why it took so long for a third Equestria Girls comic to even be considered). Too bad I have no means of obtaining any MLP comics and have to rely entirely on second-hand online sources of information for only a basic idea of the contents, because I really would be interested in seeing this when it comes out.

At the very least, those of you who are interested in more pony content can look forward to next year having not only that aforementioned Equestria Girls comic, but also the pony series comics with their "Season 10" theme starting in April (assuming, of course, you have the means and willingness to purchase those comics).

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For those who are interested in following the "Season 10" comic book series, the first of them has just been officially announced:
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/01/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-89.html

Pretty much all we know about it at this time is that it involves Applejack, Rockhoof, Tempest Shadow, and Zecora traveling to Zecora's homeland (a location that fans have been eager to see for many years).

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And one of those eager fans is me! I’m happy to know they’re finally going to tackle and explore the mysteries of Zecora’s homeland after a long wait. Based on the illustrations, it looks like a real life equivalent of Africa maybe, since we see a savannah landscape here. I won’t get the comic, because I don’t care too much about the MLP comics in general, and I’d just read the general plot summary of the comics once they release it one by one. What’s interesting in the synopsis of the comic is that it calls Twilight Sparkle a “queen” instead of a “Princess.” It’s weird because I thought they didn’t want to use the former term because it associates more with evil. Could be a typo, oh well. But anyways, the addition of more lore to the story is sure a welcome one indeed. :)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(I've been struggling to find much time for anything lately, so I'm aware that I'm about a week late reporting this.)
Anyway, it was recently announced that the official comics will have a crossover between MLP and Transformers:
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/02/new-transformers-friendship-in-disguise.html

Considering both brands are owned by the same company, I knew it was only a matter of time before they decided to try something like this. I don't really know much about the most recent generation of Transformers, and in any case I'm unable to obtain any of these comics anyway, but for those for you who might find this interesting, this is just to let you know that it's actually happening.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
While I have never watched nor cared for Transformers, it has peaked my interest enough that I’ll check out the full plot summary once it is released.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
For those who is interested in fanfiction:

I discovered this jewel of my favorite genre: horror.

Read only at night, alone, with turned off lights.

If you are interested and brave enough, there:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/22323/

There's also two released sequels and one upcoming finale that would be released this spring.

(Thanks Subgod I watched MLP: FIM for the first time only last year, so I didn't read this story in 2012, or I would die of wating for final part!
I like this story even more than TV series  :bestsharptooth)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412