The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Saddest VV death so far.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yes, I was in that kind of mood.  :p So, out of those deaths that have occurred on VV (Venatione Venatus) so far, which has been the saddest of the lot? I'd be interested to hear your opinions also on which has been the most influential death, with the biggest consequences for the rest of the story. Because hey, I'm not a mindless killer!

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How's this for a curveball? Voted for Nycha instead of Pyron. Lol, you probably know why.
I admit, Pyron's death hit me hard, and I am still a long way from forgiving you for that (lol jk!) but Nycha's came at such a tender moment - she and Chomper had just reconciled, and she had finally come to terms with everything in her past, and she was just starting to become more relateable, and just to have her ripped away like that - despite her having made closure, everything - was just such a hard hit, especially so soon after her brother. I remember reading the next sequence of that chapter and feeling like I was in a dream-state, it seemed too impossible at first :(
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pyron's death for me!

It was just plain epic, the long fight, Pyron's struggle with his death, Chomper's reactions... EPIC!!! I remember this scene making me tearing up somewhat :p
Inactive, probably forever.