The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Dinosaur Trivia

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Questions:
  • Dinosaur#1: Which Flattooth is as humans say grossly overweight, or in other words eats alot?
  • Dinosaur#2: Which Flattooth (that only walks on 2 legs, and as a bonus it's as big as a human) panics very easily?
  • Dinosaur#3: Which Flattooth (that only walks on 2 legs, and as a bonus it's body is only hath an inch bigger than a Ankylosaurus head) would leap heroically into action, and would be willing to save others by giving his own life?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
This is in the wrong section, and it looks more like an LBT quiz to me. These questions seem based on behavior that cannot be determined by fossil evidence. "Heroically leaping into battle", "easily panicking", and "eating a lot" aren't things that can be determined by fossil evidence as far as I know.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 5 2009 on  10:28 PM
This is in the wrong section, and it looks more like an LBT quiz to me. These questions seem based on behavior that cannot be determined by fossil evidence. "Heroically leaping into battle", "easily panicking", and "eating a lot" aren't things that can be determined by fossil evidence as far as I know.
Then what is?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I moved the thread and added "LBT" into the title so it won't be mistaken for a scientific dinosaur quiz.

My guesses would be:
Dinosaur1 = Spike
Dinosaur2 = Petrie
Dinosaur3 = Hyp's father

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Malte279, the only problem with Dinosaur#2 is, it's not supposed to be a flyer, it's suppossed to be a dinosaur who walkes on 2 legs (bonus: It's as big as a human).

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Don't expect people to get the answers right the first time. I honestly would have thought Petrie myself for question 2 because the description fits him.

I'll just take a guess and say Mutt for question 2. I'm going to guess that Malte has gotten questions 1 and 3 right.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 6 2009 on  09:15 AM
Don't expect people to get the answers right the first time. I honestly would have thought Petrie myself for question 2 because the description fits him.

I'll just take a guess and say Mutt for question 2. I'm going to guess that Malte has gotten questions 1 and 3 right.
He's right, and so are you so the species will be:
  • Stegosaurus
  • Camptosaurus
  • Gasparinisaura