The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My absence and apology

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
In this day and age, when we think of love and tolerance... we immediately think of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. However, when I think of tolerance I quickly think of YOU folks here at the Gang of Five forums.

I know as a Mod for the Role Play section which I enjoy so much I have obligations, but honestly while I do keep an active eye on these forums I feel horrible about not contributing as much as I would like to. And of course I understand that issues in the real world come first, but I still feel like I am keeping myself mute for no good reason. But the truth is, I am slowly weening myself from the internet. But still that is no reason not to respond to this site. I honestly have to thank Nick22 because without him, I would forget to keep my eye on this site at all! His reminders to me have allowed me to check in and observe the goings on month to month. I owe him and all of you in the RP section a great deal of apology for my lack of input, although in the honest truth of things I am proud to see that even without my input the section is still alive, well and gaining new members all the time.

On a confusing and naturally curious question: I thought there were three Admins for the RP section. Does anyone know what happened to Aves?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, hush you.  We're all just glad to have you back!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Aves is busy with his RL projects, that is the last I heard way way back when.

Some of the new members are running rp's themselves, jumping right in a bit after they joined here.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aves and gustav were added at a time when the section was more active than it is now. we added kor because the activity warranted 2 mods but not 3. hence the decision to keep you  and add kor. aves stepped down at the end of last year , as did gustav. in both cases real life kept them from being active.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you are very busy in rl, not a lot you can do about that.  That does have to take precedence, as you mentioned.  Nice to see you here.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Should we get a new RP mod to make up for it? Serris has been a very upstanding member and had GM'ed several popular RPs under his belt. I'd nominate him.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ We're fine with 2 RP mods. The section has calmed down a lot since 2 years ago.

Welcome back GVG! Nick already explained the situation, you can read back on it here :) Really glad to see you around again ^^

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is nice to see you are still alive :DD . I hope real-life things are going well for you as they indeed take all the priorities. But it is nice that you still come sometimes.

Well, see you around!