Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Ruse's Introduction Idea

<< < (2/4) > >>

RainbowFaceProtege:
@SilverWesternDrago No problem, I hope you enjoy it here! I look forward to getting to know your OC :)

--- Quote from: TenderlyLiz on April 14, 2024, 07:31:20 PM ---As for this rp, if you'd both like, we can do a small group rp ! :))c

--- End quote ---

Fine by me! So, if I understand this concept correctly, I bring one of my OCs to this?

TenderlyLiz:
You can bring as many characters as you'd prefer, but we all start with one minimum. As for turns, I'll go first to set us up with something to go off of, then you can go, and then Silver, if that sounds like a good plan to all of you!

TenderlyLiz:
If that sounds good to the both of you, @SilverWesternDrago @RainbowFaceProtege , let me know and I can start us up with a small thread!  ;)Cera

ImpracticalDino:
I'll gladly participate as well. :Mo

Will the OC I bring be fine? He's a swimming sharptooth. Just making sure. XD

--- Quote from: TenderlyLiz on April 12, 2024, 08:06:22 AM ---(FYI I am a very literate, long form roleplayer, I usually try to match my partners length in reply but I tend to get a bit wordy.)

--- End quote ---

I'm also no stranger to that, as I've done a good amount of long form RPs on the forum in the past. The unfortunate part is, basically all of these prior RPs have died out. I really do love the new RP enthusiasm that you have brought to the forum, and I hope these will either not die out either. :DD

RainbowFaceProtege:

--- Quote from: TenderlyLiz on April 16, 2024, 08:12:10 PM ---If that sounds good to the both of you, @SilverWesternDrago @RainbowFaceProtege , let me know and I can start us up with a small thread!  ;)Cera

--- End quote ---

Works for me! I'll bring my OC Zephyr to the bunch!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version