The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Been a While

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Hi guys been quite some time I been on here. I had alot on my plate here and there including going on a phase of PokÈmon at the moment. I still am a major fan of Land before Time but also of PokÈmon, Star Trek and Doctor Who lol :p

But hey I'm back for now to see what happening and such and keep in touch with ya guys again :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey Threehorn, good to see you back. Are you still interested in dinosaucers? because Kor and I have a rp going about them.. and if you could join, it would help a lot..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Threehorn! You're back! Don't know if you remember me, but most everyone on the forum remembers you!

Hey others have reached the 10,000 post mark in your absense. And I think Nick22's taken the lead for post count. You might have to ratchet it up :lol glad to see you back!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Nice to see someone back.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back :wave
It has been quite a while.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
How long has it been since you were last here?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome back. :wave  Quite a few things have changed in your absence. You'll want to check out the Rock Circle section. :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good to have you back.  I wondered where you were but assumed you were very busy with Rl stuff.  Didn't know you like Dr. Who also.  Though I only like the classic series myself.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome back to the forum! :DD .
 I'm glad that you returned (even though we never chatted or anything, but you were already here far before me) and that you are still most interested in LBT, and Star Trek too!.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I wasn't expecting this type of respose so fast lol. good to see you all again and yeah Nick I am still into Dinosaurs and that cool cartoon with the Dinosaucers :)

I been doing alot of things that kept me very tight of late and hardly had to the time to come on here. there been a far few changes to the way I've been doing things, I still love Land Before TIme but I been working on a story of another loved animation PokÈmon. I've created a story that has serval drawings on Deviantart that connected to that universe.

But it great to hear from you all again and thanks for the very high warm welcome. I will have to see what time I can spare if I can about the RPG though. I can't promise anything.

I'd will be keep checkng in hopefully more often :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got the out of the ice rp back up and running if you were wondering about it. It is one rp that I would like to see finished.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well welcome back, I've heard a few things about you here and there

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope we can get it finished.  I'd guess we're not near the end.  But no hurry, just do what you can with the time you have.  

I do hope things continue to go well for you.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well threhorn if you can participate that would be great.. if you have the free time available that is..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I never really talked to you that much, but it is still nice to see a previous GOF member coming back after taking a break. Glad to have you here with us :D

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Welcome back Threehorn. It is indeed nice to have another frequent RPer back online.

If you have time I too would like to see Out of the Ice finished. It is a quality Roleplay.