The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Mumbling

Mumbling · 333 · 32036

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 13 2009 on  06:44 PM
Who's that bear in your avatar? :)
It's Stroopwafel! It's a bear I wanted to be a star in one of my youtube movies. Stroopwafel is his name and he's just one of the many bears I had on top of my wardrobe :p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:D cute.

When did you start becoming a fan of LBT?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 13 2009 on  06:51 PM
:D cute.

When did you start becoming a fan of LBT?
I first watched land before time when I was 3, at christmas evening with my family.

I owned the VHS of lbt 4 myself, and loved watching all 6 movies at my cousin's house!

I remember seeing a commercial on TV about land before time 8!

I got back into it december 2007 :)

Grungecat

• Chomper
    • View Profile
You're a very nice person, and I'm sure the whole forum agrees. For someone who is pleasent in virtually all of her forum posts, do you ever type out a response that wasn't how you actually feel? As in, you were nice even though you weren't actually having warm and fuzzy feelings behind the computer?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Grungecat,Aug 14 2009 on  10:13 PM
You're a very nice person, and I'm sure the whole forum agrees. For someone who is pleasent in virtually all of her forum posts, do you ever type out a response that wasn't how you actually feel? As in, you were nice even though you weren't actually having warm and fuzzy feelings behind the computer?
Not that I know of, no.

You will find some posts of me being irritated or frustrated. I usually type the way I would respond to things in real life. The only person who can tell you about that is Action9000(so far anyway) since we basically had to live together for a month :p

If a post seems friendly or helpful, it's not because I feel forced to. :)

Edit: Not on the forum anyway. I know I have done that what you mentioned to one person in particular, but only over MSN. I'd like to apologize if he ever reads this.

Grungecat

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Aug 14 2009 on  04:17 PM
Quote from: Grungecat,Aug 14 2009 on  10:13 PM
Not that I know of, no.

You will find some posts of me being irritated or frustrated. I usually type the way I would respond to things in real life. The only person who can tell you about that is Action9000(so far anyway) since we basically had to live together for a month :p

If a post seems friendly or helpful, it's not because I feel forced to. :)

Edit: Not on the forum anyway. I know I have done that what you mentioned to one person in particular, but only over MSN. I'd like to apologize if he ever reads this.
As I expected. :) Though you've probably made your whole contact list paranoid with that last part. :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sure I can..!

I can colour stuff in it, I usually make handdrawn stuff prettier.

But... I have tried drawing from scratch in photoshop, and it isn't bad!

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmmm I'll give this a try. Although my question consists of two parts.

Since you are a Lion King fan, do you prefer the original movie or do you like Simba's Pride more?  

Also, do you have a preference of a character from either movie and if so whom?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay.. Well... Let's see this.

As I said in an MSN conversation with a friend a couple of days ago, I like the lion king and the lion king 2 on an equal level. To me they both have a wonderful story, even if the storyline is quite different.

As for preference of character, yes I do. I honestly love Kovu's character. He's a honest character even though he gets trained to be evil. I actually find him kind of attractive in some way(as far as attraction to images can go). :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, here's one.

When did you first meet Tim and when did you first find out you have feelings for him? ;)

Grungecat

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Do they sell girl scout cookies in Holland?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Aug 17 2009 on  12:58 AM
Okay, here's one.

When did you first meet Tim and when did you first find out you have feelings for him? ;)
When.. I don't exactly remember but it was for a lbt project.. At least from what I remember? It must be around May, june 2008...

When did I get feelings for him... That same day?  :oops

Do they sell girl scout cookies in Holland?

Nope. We do other stuff to get money for our club. We sell birdfood in the winter and we sell random stuff at the start of the year.

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Paradise Bird,Aug 17 2009 on  11:11 AM
do you have a fan art account
Yes.

http://mumbletothesky.deviantart.com/ :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile