The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot1616's Q&As

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! Been a while since I last dusted off this ancient parchment of a topic.

Trying to make a little more of an appearance on the GOF forum again so if anyone's interested, ye old Littlefoot1616 is here to answer any burning questions (appropriateness of topic enforced of course)

Let me know if you wanna know anything about me gang!  :)littlefoot

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ahhh... my first entry in a long while.

No. Used to, but not for a long time now.

Thanks for the question there Enchanted-Valley96.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That I can surprisingly enough.

I can play descent and tenor recorder (one's bigger than the other but they fundamentally play the same) and I can play piano.

Can't sight-read music but I can read and decipher it (by which I mean write every note underneath; cheeky cheat I know  :taunttroll). My brother taught me to read tablature for guitar but whilst I can understand it, the only interaction I can reliably replicate is when the player goes ham-wild on stage and smashes the instrument into whatever happens to be closest.  :rhett_smile. Suppose the greatest accomplishment I can say whilst playing guitar is that I know the opening to Enter Sandman by Metallica (thanks bro  :ChomperPOG ) and the running thread of Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes... which happens to be seven notes...

Hey, I never said I was any good at it.  :spikeblush

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They are a band that did music... that's about as far as I go with them.

Talented for sure and big in terms of what they did for music but not that fussed by them. :areyouserious

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Do you have a favourite non-LBT animated film?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not one movie but too many to count!

I'm a firm lover of all stretches of animation both hand drawn and CGI.

A few of my favourites that leap to mind (but not limited to):

- Other Don Bluth classics like: An American Tail, The Secret of NIHM, All Dogs Go to Heaven etc.
- Pixar's movies with particular attention to Finding Nemo, The Incredibles and (unpopular opinion) The Good Dinosaur
- Reems of Disney classics. Favs among them: Lilo and Stitch, Princess and the Frog, Fantasia, Robin Hood and more.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas

I could go on but I'll just end up boring people.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Great answer. Thanks for sharing. :)

Out of Don Bluth's films, aside from LBT, can you narrow down which is your favourite?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uffff.... a tough one to be sure!

It would be a very slim toss-up between An American Tail and All Dogs Go to Heaven. Depending on the day I'm having will depend on which one comes out the victor.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Would you rather try scuba diving, or sky diving?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ahh, going for the superlatives "this one or that one?" method eh?  :thinking

Well, technically I've already been scuba diving. Not very far as I don't have an official scuba clearance licence to go very deep but I do remember doing a bit of the training in a pool and a little whilst on holiday in Thailand years ago.

So, I suppose the idea of going skydiving would be another tick of the list as I've never done that before. I'm all for new experiences. Just hope my nerves wouldn't get the better of me. :rhett_smile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That I have. And... this is where I might start alienating a few people  :spikeblush

I was at the start of the whole Pokemon/Digimon craze when it began (yes I am that old; shush!  :ChomperBurned) and given the two... I very much preferred Pokemon. Guess it was because I played more of the games and the watched the anime moreso than I did with Digimon.

Don't get me wrong, absolutely nothing wrong with Digimon and I liked it for what it was. Just, I pitched my camp on Pokemon's side of the river and kinda never looked back.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What movie sequel, which was not yet announced would you be most happy to see?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Erm... can't really say I'm hugely hooked on any particular movie sequels.

When it comes to movies, I kinda pick and choose them as they arrive.

Would love for there to be some new LBT content out there, depsite the ridicule it will likely get for being yet another LBT movie.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Have you ever watched Dink the little dinosaur? Did you like it?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow! Sorry for the delayed reply on this. Been a while since I jumped on the GOF again.

And yes, I have Dink the Little Dinosaur episodes and remember some of them fondly. Kinda always looked at Dink as a Hanna Barbera, low-budget version of LBT (in a way). Fun nostalgic times  :ChomperPOG