The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Prehistoric safety harness

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This summer see Littlefoot in the new Land Before Time - Mission Impossible crossover:

Mission Impossible 14: The Search for the Red Treestar

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Littlefoot (thinking): Huh. This is kind of interesting. Still feels weird, though, but at least I can get the treestars now. Bungee jumping is kinda fun, I guess.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Wallace: you'd better see to him Bron. The bounce has gone from his bungee.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Littlefoot: Oh boy I hope Ali doesn't see this! :oops

Ali: LOL

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Patching cracks in the great wall can be tricky fortunately Littlefoot had a plan...

Littlefoot: next time Ducky will be the one on the ropes

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Littlefoot and Buttons, only on the Warner Channel!

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Chomper, you need to stop it with the snares.  I'm your friend.  Use these darn things to get Rhett, not me!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck:  "Littlefoot, how did this happen!?""

Littlefoot:  "Sigh... It's a long story..."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ozzy and Strut decided instead to drop Littlefoot from a tree, fearing that rogue Sharpteeth might get them on the Great Wall.  Luckily for Littlefoot, Chomper's Longneck lasso snare was still around.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: "Swings are not made for Longnecks..." :confused
Inactive, probably forever.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 6 2014 on  03:30 PM
Flipping ’eck! You’ve seen Wallace & Gromit too? Smashing!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ARAJediMaster,Aug 29 2015 on  04:18 AM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 6 2014 on  03:30 PM
Flipping ’eck! You’ve seen Wallace & Gromit too? Smashing!
Yes I have. Don't forget the crackers.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 28 2015 on  11:49 PM

Wonderful to hear! I grew up with Wallace & Gromit since I was just a toddler. Goodness me, I loved the first three shorts back then, and I still do. The most recent short seems to be alright, but I never really cared for the motion picture in 2005. I was kind of disappointed by it, didn’t seem to tickle my fancy. But what can you do about it. At least the shorts are still nice.

And I like a few cheeses, 3-5 year cheddar for one, some gorgonzola spread, swiss, maybe brie, and a few others I tried at a cheese shop as samples, though I’m fuzzy on which ones they were. I still would like to buy a few kinds, see what they’re like, and decide if they’re worth having again and again.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ARAJediMaster,Aug 29 2015 on  11:14 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 28 2015 on  11:49 PM

Wonderful to hear! I grew up with Wallace & Gromit since I was just a toddler. Goodness me, I loved the first three shorts back then, and I still do. The most recent short seems to be alright, but I never really cared for the motion picture in 2005. I was kind of disappointed by it, didn’t seem to tickle my fancy. But what can you do about it. At least the shorts are still nice.
Good to know I'm not the only Wallace and Gromit fan here. Yeah I remember I watching the first 3 shorts round the same time I got into LBT.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 29 2015 on  05:18 PM
Good to know I'm not the only Wallace and Gromit fan here. Yeah I remember I watching the first 3 shorts round the same time I got into LBT.
Interesting to hear. To tell you the truth, Mom and I thought that The Wrong Trousers was the first of the shorts for a long time. It wasn’t ’til I was in my teens that I learned that A Grand Day Out was the first to be released in 1989 before I was even born, with The Wrong Trousers being released in the year I was born. I suppose that’s part of the reason I may have liked it the best along with the villain, Feathers McGraw and his plan to steal the diamond, and the hilarious train chase at the end.

So which was your favorite short of the three (four if you include the most recent one)?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ARAJediMaster,Aug 29 2015 on  11:25 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 29 2015 on  05:18 PM
Interesting to hear. To tell you the truth, Mom and I thought that The Wrong Trousers was the first of the shorts for a long time. It wasn’t ’til I was in my teens that I learned that A Grand Day Out was the first to be released in 1989 before I was even born, with The Wrong Trousers being released in the year I was born. I suppose that’s part of the reason I may have liked it the best along with the villain, Feathers McGraw and his plan to steal the diamond, and the hilarious train chase at the end.

So which was your favorite short of the three (four if you include the most recent one)?
I too like the wrong trousers, mainly cause of the train set chase.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 29 2015 on  05:28 PM
Nice...

I don’t want to be too inquisitive about what’s going on with you personally, but are there any cheeses that you like?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ARAJediMaster,Aug 29 2015 on  11:31 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 29 2015 on  05:28 PM
Nice...

I don’t want to be too inquisitive about what’s going on with you personally, but are there any cheeses that you like?
No.. I don't really like cheese.